LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Incontinence Swim Wear

XPMedical has these new Discovery Trekking Containment Swim Diapers that they are selling. These might be exactly what you are looking for. http://www.xpmedical.com/index.html

We are very pleased to be able offer this exceptional product. These washable, reusable swim diapers offer excellent fit and superb construction quality. They are crafted of an exceptionally sturdy and stretchy material that is waterproof on the outside, yet lightly flocked with absorbent fleece on the inside. Velcro side closures provide a tailored fit and allow changing without removing shoes and pants. They can be used in a variety of ways, depending on the required usage:

* By itself, the swim diaper offers excellent fecal containment and light urine absorption.

* For more absorption, add one of our Abri-Let booster pads. This increases dry absorbency greatly, without "gelling up" in water.

* Away from the pool, they may be used in a similar fashion to plastic pants. The inner flocking and waterproof outer combine to keep leaks contained, while the snug fit prevents sagging and keeps noise to a minimum.

We are currently the only outlet in the USA with this item in stock and ready to ship.

I think it's a little too much "I'm wearing a diaper" at the beach with the velcro. I prefure a little more discreet.

I don't see why you couldn't wear them only, but I would believe they are to be worn on the inside of a pair of swim trunks.... Just say'n. Diapers go on the inside normally just as any underware, these shouldn't be any different. ;)

That's how I wear them. I have a couple pairs and I go swimming and do other water sports on a pretty regular basis. These work great for me.

I'm a little conserned about that it might show (the bulk) under a normal par of swim trunks. Then you just buy the swim trunks in a size bigger than normal or?

I don't see why you couldn't wear them only, but I would believe they are to be worn on the inside of a pair of swim trunks.... Just say'n. Diapers go on the inside normally just as any underware, these shouldn't be any different. ;)

Yes, unless you are a superhero like Superman or Batman, your underwear should be worn under your pants, not over them! :lol:

• 3 months later...

Gabby's (un in Canada and sold through a lot of suppliers) has been making Swim Diapers for years. They make two styles. One looks like an AIO diaper and the other sort of looks like a bulky speedo. They say the former is used primarily by the special needs crowd who don't have much muscle tone in the legs and the latter by the general incontinent population.

RPDesigns I think has a different manufacturer one that's similar to the diaper-style gabbys.

All of the above are in the $30 price range.

I have a DTO Swim diaper... I got it from XPMedical.. it's really great. It has velcro sides and a thick durable vinyl outer shell. I usually use an abri-let maxi stuffer inside it and it performs admirably without gelling up in water like a normal diaper would.

• 2 weeks later...

For fecal incontinence, plain plastic or rubber pants under regular swimwear are fine.

You need no protection for urinary incontinence at all for swimming. There is no such garment that will contaiin urine under water. In a normal person urine is sterile.

Hi

I'm looking for something swim wear, where you can have a pad or a thin diaper in a normal swim wear like swimming shorts.

What do you use when you are on the beach?

I hope you can help :-)

Regards, Diam

Guest Uzumaki Naruto

My little boy wears these little swimmer things. I'm sure you've heard of em. Maybe you can get something like that in an adult size etc?

I think the problem alot of urine incontinent people face isn't exactly when they are IN the water - but rather the fear they will have an accident while they are in a swim suit and NOT in the water. This is an obvious problem because people rarely put on their suits immediately before getting into the water, and it's not really practical to wear a disposable diaper under a suit and take it off RIGHT before jumping in if you're at the beach or a lake.

However, DTO brief that XP medical sells actually seems to solve this problem - or at least it's the best product I've seen so far. If you add a couple of booster pads, it should be able to protect you reasonably well for a small amount of time (probably not HOURS without changing the pads, but enough that you needn't draw a ton of attention to yourself). I imagine you could probably even add a cloth diaper under it if you needed too, but it would make it bulkier.

As for being discrete - well, that is always a problem in states of mild undress. The truth is you're never going to find a product that will protect you but can be worn under thin clothing. I think they make some sort of penile clamp for guys that might work - but not an absorption product. A diaper works by being padding - that's sort of the point! I imagine guys can get by with using a slightly larger size of swim trunk, since swim trunks don't fit too tightly. make sure you tie the strings well or wear a shirt with them though. For girls, I think it's pretty much a lost cause. Swimsuits for girls are just too form fitting. However, in the last few years they have been making suits for us larger women with skirts on them and that are sort of "double ply" so that there is a layer that fits against the skin, and an outer somewhat looser layer that can slide over it so that our rolls don't show as badly. If you're not too skinny, you may be able to find a suit like that so that additional bulk around the bottom area isn't as visible.

• 3 months later...

For my weekly swimming in an open air thermal pool I need to be protected against urinary incontinence. This protection consists of a special latex pant very close to skin with a rectangular diaper inside. This pant is so tight that no water is entering from the outside and no humidity can diffund from in to out. The garment must exactely fit your body and it is made by a german manufacturer upon order. Over all, I wear a normal bath suit.

post-10754-1241983977_thumb.jpg

post-10754-1241983977_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest dodgedart

Gabby's (un in Canada and sold through a lot of suppliers) has been making Swim Diapers for years. They make two styles. One looks like an AIO diaper and the other sort of looks like a bulky speedo They say the former is used primarily by the special needs crowd who don't have much muscle tone in the legs and the latter by the general incontinent population.

RPDesigns I think has a different manufacturer one that's similar to the diaper-style gabbys.

All of the above are in the $30 price range.

Any more info on these?