LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Personal Status

This is my 500th post. That means I am now a six block person: a Diaper Star! The seventh block is added at 750 I believe... where one becomes Diaper Royalty.

Anyway, I've noticed that people with this level and higher can edit their own personal status to say anything they want. I would like to know how to do that.

Also does anyone have a suggestion as to what to change my status to? I am so indecisive...

^By the way, that's mostly a ploy to keep my thread going after my question is answered. But ideas would be nice.

-Sophie

I also just realized it's my three month anniversary for joining this site.

My Controls... Edit Profile... Custom Member Title... My Controls... Edit Profile... Custom Member Title... I just know i'm gonna get to Edit Profile and be like "crap, what next?!" and have to come back and read this, then start all over.

I think i like the idea of letting Mommy choose. When Mommy can make an account, it'll probably say that i'm her baby girl... but since she's not on this site yet I get some freedoms.

And thank you for the congrats everyone! ^_^

-Sophie

Congratulations Sophie on Reaching the 500th Post Plateau! Doing that in a Three Month Time Period is Phemonmal. I've been a Member of this Site for about 2 & a Half Years, & I only have 230? Someodd Posts & I'm A Pretty Active Member. Lol. Congrats on your Feat Sophie

Rockies Fan

I have moments where I sort of just stop coming on here all together or dont see anything worth posting on, but days like today where I spark a conversation in a thread or I am really talkative and have nothing to do... the posts just fly out of me. I suppose those "flying out of me" posts make up for when i dont get online.

I am pretty impressed with myself too!! it's like... 5 and a half posts daily on average or something. I usually dont stick things out like this. I just love the people on here.

Thanks for the congrats! ^_^

-Sophie

Guest Baby Princess Lucentia

Well done...

Seeing as how you managed to rack up 26 posts since you started this thread I think you better decide on the custom title quickly... it's not gonna take you long!

Giggles

Lucy

P.S. I'm jealous It's taking me forever to build up my posts, I'd real tired of being a bedwetter!

Well done...

Seeing as how you managed to rack up 26 posts since you started this thread I think you better decide on the custom title quickly... it's not gonna take you long!

Giggles

Lucy

P.S. I'm jealous It's taking me forever to build up my posts, I'd real tired of being a bedwetter!

I'm not real sure but follow the instructions above, I thought that when you hit donater status it gave you the option to ad your own text as well, might as well check. B)

Honestly, if this thread were really all about the number of posts, i'm sure Baby Bethany deserves the props. She's more active than myself.

She joined the board less than two months before me, and she already has 3 times as many posts as I do!!

Now THAT'S impressive. ^_^

-Sophie

Guest Baby Princess Lucentia

Well then!

That's a BIG CONGRATS to Baby Bethany too then

(But I was right 9 days 100 posts)

Crazy I've just managed to claw my way up to 299, One more to go... and nothing left to post about today :(

HUggles

Lucy

Why are we counting posts, we are for for the freindship of others like ourselves.

...oooooooooo...says the diaper royalty!!! (bows down lowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...) just kidding, beallucanbe! of course, you are right...counting adds a curiosity factor, but I hope we are not just here to count posts...haven't sensed that from Sophie...just a very social and active baby on the boards...

Well, well, Baby Sophie, your 500th post? All I can say is, good for you, you are obviously a prolific sissy, but to create a brand new topic centering around how many posts you have created in a few months? I can think of better reasons to start a new topic, but then again, the response have been overwhelming, so all is well it seems. Looking forward to your 1000th post, a shiny, new topic is then mandatory!!

Well... let's start with the fact that I have no idea what prolific means.

Secondly, yeah... i mainly just like being active, it's not about the number of posts.

Here, i'll tell you a secret. When i started this thread it was actually my 503rd post. I saw i was over 500 and decided to announce it... not so people would say "oh wow you post a lot", but for two reasons.

A.) I've concluded that you get to create your own status, which is actually the title of this thread in the first place... i needed this thread to confirm it, to know how to change it, and to inform others of how to change it and what number post they could change it at... ironically i haven't changed it yet.

B.) I wanted ideas on what to change it to... and right now i'm really contemplating that "chatterbox" one. It holds truth. Before this thread I had no ideas.

So i wasn't showing off or anything or informing people how much i post, because ANYONE who reads around knows i post a lot. Just needed some clerification, information, and ideas.

As for the 1000th post, even though it will feel like an accomplishment to me to finally have stuck to something like this for so long, i doubt i'll post a thread on it. Sorry to burst your bubble. ;)

-Sophie

I saw we all watch for sophies 1000th post and each one of us start our own thread congratulating her ! hehehehe

i say instead of chatterbox is should be "Little Miss Sophie Chatterbox" its sounds more official

Or at least Little Miss Chatterbox, as Sophie Chatterbox doesn't roll off the tongue quite as well. I actually really like that one. I'm gonna go change it right now... crap I forgot how to do it. I'll have to go back and read.

If anyone actually notices i hit 1000, and even to make a thread for it, i would be astonished... but in a good way. It's like my very own party, since I dont really celebrate my birthday. Isn't there someone with like 9000 posts though? I feel like i'm cheating my way into a party.

-Sophie