LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Surgery To Become Incontinent.

about 14K in USD, is not worth pissing your self with no control, IM sorry but who in there right mind wants to deal with the troulbs with UTI's and rashes ect. i become medical incontinent and been spending tons of money on fixing it so i dont piss my self all the time. even though i do enjoy wearing diapers. and feeling them wet is great. but i like some control over it, my doctors have been working on my for over 2 yrs now. and im now starting to repotty train to just be able to learn my self that im going to pee and i need to eather go to the potty or just let it go. I really think you need to see a doctor on this matter and hear the medical side of why not to do it.

Somewhere here in another forum, George has surfaced. Not to speak for him, but to end this thread, he decided not to go through with the procedure. He is back and around, but probably wants to put this all behind him.

Why don't we just STOP this thread now????

• 3 months later...

In reference to using Bo Tox Injections I am confused. My Urologist has suggested we try Bo Tox injections to help improve my uncontrolled wetting. Currently it is not covered under my health care so we have decided to wait. He recommended we try these Bo Tox injections after several procedures and sugeries I have had over several years including a bladder wall surgery and another surgery installing a urological pace maker. None of which improved my situation.

I was confused as several posts suggest that these injections can induce wetting and my urologist talked about Bo Tox as a product to improve my wetting. Any thoughts?

I realize this is a little late considering the dates of the posts on this topic, but maybe this will have an effect on some people who try milking the health care system(NHS in this case). Whether you fake incontinence or purposely make yourself incontinent and then ask for medical supplies is downright immoral. Congratulations to you for taking a personal choice/fetish and making other people pay for it. I am truly incontinent due to a disease that wastes away all of my muscles and robs me of control of whatever function I have left. My insurance company refuses to pay for my incontinent supplies(had to practically beg them to pay for my wheelchair). I am on a fixed income(no I'm not on disability) so whatever money I have left after paying for the basic necessities I have to use on incontinence supplies, not my first choice of how I want to spend my money. So when you get your supplies and put them on, I hope you sit there all content with the thought in your mind that you received this while milking the system, screw everyone else who has a legitimate need, your happiness is more important.

• Like 2

I realize this is a little late considering the dates of the posts on this topic, but maybe this will have an effect on some people who try milking the health care system(NHS in this case). Whether you fake incontinence or purposely make yourself incontinent and then ask for medical supplies is downright immoral. Congratulations to you for taking a personal choice/fetish and making other people pay for it. I am truly incontinent due to a disease that wastes away all of my muscles and robs me of control of whatever function I have left. My insurance company refuses to pay for my incontinent supplies(had to practically beg them to pay for my wheelchair). I am on a fixed income(no I'm not on disability) so whatever money I have left after paying for the basic necessities I have to use on incontinence supplies, not my first choice of how I want to spend my money. So when you get your supplies and put them on, I hope you sit there all content with the thought in your mind that you received this while milking the system, screw everyone else who has a legitimate need, your happiness is more important.

I'm no more immoral then your insurance company, infact as a British citizen if I was incontinent (by any means) the NHS as a duty of care to supply me with appropriate incontinence pads. Which I would very much take advantage off. I agree it sucks that you have to relay on a inferior metherd of receiving the products you need... BUT my happiness is MORE important...I don't care.

• 2 weeks later...

George:

I agree with the majority that you should consider an alternative mean of becoming incontinent. As many have suggested, have yourself catheterized with a Foley indwelling type catheter. First, you will loose all control of your bladder and will have to wear a diaper or use a leg bag. If you continue catheterization for a long period of time I understand that it will weaken your sphincter muscle to the point that you will naturally become incontinent. If you choose, I have read that this may be reversed by certain exercises to strengthen the muscle again. Yes, you will have to be very carefull to prevent UTI , but this method will leave you with an option in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

i say he sould go with a cath. for a couple of weeks and see if being wet all the time is worth it. I say it sucks. I hate not having control over my pee. im sure later in life i might start to also loose my bowl control once that happens. im going to live in a nursing home and wait till i pass on in life. nothing sucks more being wet or messy and not being able to find a place to clean up or change. also i some times wish that i could have full control again. but as life is i cant. no meds will help me or exercises. my bladder is 100% not working right. and pissing my self is away of life. george you want my problem come and get it. as i dont want it. but i must live with it. i still say you need to really thing this one out. before you go with it. take a couple of weeks of none stop wetting. and having to deal with it.

George,

You've gotten enough replies that either encourage you to rethink this or absolutely talk you out of it. Where are those people when all these young Americans are getting tattooed? That's permanent (for the most part). There are lots of people doing permanent things to themselves. Many are actually reversable, but at a much higher cost.

I lived in Thailand for 3 years and can offer a few things. Yes, the Thai people are "arai ka dai" (whatever) when it comes to sexual interests. A member of the Thai Royal family, a way long time ago, was a "katoi" (cross-dresser). He may have been homosexual, but their tolerance for different tastes comes from that. Back then, insulting a member of the royal family could cost you your life. The quality of medical care is quite good. Many Thais, educated in medicine in the U. S., return to Thailand to practice because the malpractice insurance isn't nearly as bad. There are so many cases of Thai women cutting of their husand/lover's penis that Mr. Bobbit had his reattached there. The point is, their urologists are probably better as well as cheaper than those in the United States.

By no means I am encouraging you to carry out your plan. I was compelled to respond because I think you are going to do what you want regardles of what others think and I wanted to let the others know that some of their reasoning wasn't very strong. The strongest thing I can tell you is that you really need to be sure that you want a doctor to use a knife to change who you are. I'm quite pleased with who I am and I wear my diapers ALL THE TIME without needing a medical excuse. You see, I understand the "damn what others think" mindset too!

You are who you are and I accept you. You don't need to prove to me that you are medically inccn. You too can wear diapers all the time, change in public mens rooms, keep a large stash of diapers at the house, etc. No one can look inside my urethea and see wheter I'm medically continent or not. Why does it matter to you?

In friendship,

Honu

You are who you are and I accept you. You don't need to prove to me that you are medically inccn. You too can wear diapers all the time, change in public mens rooms, keep a large stash of diapers at the house, etc. No one can look inside my urethea and see wheter I'm medically continent or not. Why does it matter to you?

It matters to him because he wants to rip of the tax payers and get free nappies on the NHS :(

By the way, what's the capital of Thailand? *punches a random person in the junk* Bangkok!

LMDO!

Knux, I know that's an old joke, but it still made my day.

Thought I would put my 2 cents in also. I try not to judge others for their needs, but the surgury is a bad idea. You can try some of the ideas posted or you can tell the doc your having spasms. See if they could do a temp nerve blocks to see if it helps? This might give you a chance to see reality for what it is. PS I have had 2o temps and 10 permanent blocks with some bad complications so I do know the risk.

I am lucky this week and don`t have to wear 24/7 so far and can feel my legs and feet most of the time,but had to stop doing what I wanted to do for a few weeks to get that. Who knows next week. Oh and it is so much fun tring to find and Hold on to get to the bathroom in time. Only to have to not make it in time or have painfull spasms tring to go. I have been told that at any time I could make my back worse by tring to do the things and work that I want to do, I could lose all control of bladder and/or bowel. And who knows about sex and walking. I dont have a choice, no one is paying my way and I have to survive and eat. Or do I. I DID NOT plan or want this problem as I used to have the freedom to do anything I wanted, now I don`t.

George you have planned for only for if things go right,

what is your plans if everything goes wrong.

I have been over 2yrs out of work for this.

If things go wrong can you afford all the future cost - denided medical, lose of job, lose of freinds, relationships. I don`t think you can survive on nappies alone, if you go bankrupt can you eat them. And remember there is the chance for complications in any surgury, the wrong things cut you may find yourself with problems you didn`t want or plan for. But best of luck, but my vote is no.

• 6 years later...

Also, from the sub-forum rules -

- If you don't have the desire to experience incontinence yourself that's fine but do not be critical of those who do in any way. This includes anything advising that there are problems with this that hasn't already been covered.

This forum is for people who want to pursue an incontinent lifestyle. We have all the naysayers that we need already.

• Like 3
17 hours ago, stevewet said:

I am incontinent and have been in nappies 24/7 for over four years now. I have experienced much the same as you. The only thing I can add is you will get nappy rash from time to time and there will be times when having to wear nappies is a pain but on the whole it is no big deal. I have become very muh DL as a result of becoming dependant on nappies and wouldn't change a thing. I am genuinely happier and less stressed since becoming incontinent and truly"Happy in my nappy"

I almost never get rashes. I seem to have skin of steel, lucky me! The only thing that causes a rash is being messy when it's too soft and I go for 12+ hours. I have times when it is inconvenient too. Sometimes it's really late at night and I'm starting to leak so I have to get out of bed and change and I really don't want to, tired and the lights being on will end up making it harder to sleep again. Maybe this is cheating but the way I handle being naked between the shower and changing is by holding it closed with my hand rather than using the bladder muscle. Yay to being a boy hahah :)

• 1 year later...
I'm planning on having a laser external sphincterotomy to render me permanently incontinent. After hours of research I have come to the conclusion its the only safe and reliable procedure. All they do is pass a small telesope into the urethra and cut into the external sphincter three time rendering me totally incontinent and dribbling constantly day and night in any position. I will always be wet because the surgery will leave me with no hope of ever regaining control again.

I have found a surgeon in bangkok who performs the procedure routinely and I can go in as a day patient. I'm just unsure if I should tell him about my real intentions why I want it done? I understand that thai people are very open and accepting of people who are different thats why they have perhaps the largest sex change industry in the world plus they like the money. How should I correspond and explane why I want it doing it theirs nothing wrong with me. should I just write and tell him outright?

Ask your Dr to give you a number 9 Spanner stent , 9 is measured in length the longest they have. I have one in now :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk