LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rock Out In Diapers

One of the greatest things about having a community that shares a similar interest is that everyone has different tastes in what they like outside the lifestyle. Were as most of us enjoy the interests inside of the ABY/DL lifestyle some have a passionate interest in listening or playing music. The live chat recently had an interesting conversation; where some members would express their musical interest by allowing others to see a music video or the song being played on Youtube.com

The purpose for me opening this thread is for anyone to express their musical interest by either genre, favorite artist, or favorite song. I'm really curious of other people's interest in music.

My Interest: Heavy Metal / Hard Rock

One of my Favorite Bands is called "Dark Moor" song: "Before the Duel"

Eventhough I'm only 22 Yrs old (Which Makes Me feel like Ancient History Sometimes Lol) I'm Probably What Some Refer to as Old-School Because I Like alot of 60's & 70's Pop & Rock. Some of My Favorite Arists Are: Earth, Wind & Fire, Kool & The Gang, The Begees, The Beach Boys, And Also Queen Just to Name a Few.

Rockies Fan

One of the greatest things about having a community that shares a similar interest is that everyone has different tastes in what they like outside the lifestyle. Were as most of us enjoy the interests inside of the ABY/DL lifestyle some have a passionate interest in listening or playing music. The live chat recently had an interesting conversation; where some members would express their musical interest by allowing others to see a music video or the song being played on Youtube.com

The purpose for me opening this thread is for anyone to express their musical interest by either genre, favorite artist, or favorite song. I'm really curious of other people's interest in music.

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>">

I like alot of different stuff mostly rock, I had just picked up the newer nightwish cd and was going to post a song from there but Ashley already did it.

Sorry Putn2diapers, Please feel free to add one of your faves from that Album there are some really good ones.

Well, I am mostly into black, death, trash, doom, and heavy metal. Some of the bands I enjoy:

Septic Flesh, Dark Throne, Shining, Iron Maiden, Slayer, Morbid Angel, MyDying Bride, Devil Doll, Abscess, Autopsy, Pungent Stench, Anathema, Obituary, Dødheimsgard( or DHG as they now are called ), Emperor, Tiamat, Kreator, Akercocke, old Cradle of Filth, some Mayhem stuff, Type O`Negative, Diamanda Galas, Ved Buens Ende, Death, Craft, Shape of Despair, Pink Floyd, old Enya, Blut Aus Nord, Primordial, Sting, Woven Hand, Sixteen Horsepower, Thorns, old Deicide, Krohm, Carcass, Immolation, Ulver, Paradise Lost, The Sisters of Mercy, The 3rd and the Mortal, W.A.S.P. etc. You should check out the black/heavy/death-thread I started ages ago Baby Ashley! Nice to see another metalhead here in these parts! Cheers! :beer:

I also have fairly wide ranging tastes, from classical, to some country and western, to musical theatre, to old school rap, to heavy metal and modern rock/punk. Lately, probably due to my current location, I've been listening to alot of Japanese and Korean techno music. Its quite cool.....I really enjoy it. Its not pure techno, like what European artists make....its more like a blend between rock/pop/cultural traditional music/techno. It makes for a pretty interesting mix.

On a sidenote, introduced my Korean students to the wonder that is bagpipe/celtic music yesterday....the look on their faces was priceless! :)

I like both kinds, country and western! Well that was a line I stole from a Clint Eastwood movie.

Metal is a little hard for me. I like the souther rockabilly stuff: Lynard Skynard, Almond Brothers, ZZ Top, Molly Hatchet etc.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>">

Great idea Ashley. Youtube has some great tunes! Here's some of my current passions...

Here's some old goth from my skool days, The Cure's "A Forest"

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

A bit later in college days came proper goth band like Sisters of Mercy "This Corrosion"

Right now I'm in thrall to Collide's "Razor Sharp"

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

I listen to almost everything & have favorites in all genres of music. I like classic rock, allman brothers, grateful dead, 80's hair metal, disco, old school, R&B and soul but most of all I grew up with rap and love it to this date. Probably 50% of my music on itunes in rap in all subgenres and I don't discriminate, west coast, horrorcore, dirty south, it's all good. RIght now my fave artist is Mystikal, old MasterP and too short.

the best too short classic

Well, I guess I am also old school since I am almost 50 years old. Brian Wilson is about the greatest pop composer/arranger/producer of the 60's. Without his genius the Beach Boys wouldn't be anything close to what they are. Yes, I like the Beach Boys but I like Brian Wilson and just about anything he has written or been involved in. Frankie Vallie and The Four Seasons were also great with fantastic rich harmonies and fallsettos. Who can listen to "You're Just To Good To Be True" and not feel it's one of the most beautiful pop songs ever written? No one but Frankie Vallie could perform it and have it come out so great! The Beatles! Hey, they started the British Invasion and they had so many great hits all through their career as a group! The Seargent Pepper's album is second only to Brian Wilson's SMiLE! Then there is The Grass Roots, Three Dog Night, Herman's Hermits, way too many 60's groups to even list! Now, if you go back farther in time, Buddy Holly was an inovator and pioneer! His music was just great! Charles Westover, better known as "Del Shannon" wrote perhaps one of the greatest classic rock and roll songs ever, "Runaway" in 1961. Who can listen to that without getting chills down their spine! If I keep going back in time, I like some of the Rat Pack songs from the late 50's and early 60's. Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin and Sammy Davis Jr. Listening to the tapes of some of their rat pack performances is just great! For some good easy listening music, irish tennor Dennis Day who used to sing on the old Jack Benny radio program in the 40's had a beautiful voice. Going further back, some of the jazz and swing music like Benny Goodman, Glenn Miller, Tommy and Jimmy Dorsey and others are great to listen too! Not many drummers could play as fast and percise as Gene Krupa! As far as some other groups, ABBA had one hit after another and all their songs were great! I really loved listening to them years ago. Elton John is a musical genius as well with many different hits and they are all great! I also used to listen to Billy Joel years ago. He had many great hits and fantastic songs. Other than that, there is very little music I listen too and I really don't listen to the artists I've mentioned all that much either, but they are my choice as far as my musical tasts, Brian Wilson being at number 1!

I listen to everything from underground hip hop like Atmosphere, or Sage Francis to Country like Cisco and even some of the more main stream stuff. I really enjoy 80's hair band music like Van Halen, Sammy Hagar etc. My fav band of all time will have to be Led Zeppelin, they are gods among men with their music. I also really like electocica, like KMFDM, Pig, 16 volt, Kidney Thieves, NIN, skinny puppy, some thrash like Rotting Christ, Crisis, I got to see Slayer in Concert, pretty good stuff..... I have so much music is it is out of control. Currently I am listening to The Rolling Stones. Depends on what catches my fancy. :D

~Brian

I listen to everything from underground hip hop like Atmosphere, or Sage Francis to Country like Cisco and even some of the more main stream stuff. I really enjoy 80's hair band music like Van Halen, Sammy Hagar etc. My fav band of all time will have to be Led Zeppelin, they are gods among men with their music. I also really like electocica, like KMFDM, Pig, 16 volt, Kidney Thieves, NIN, skinny puppy, some thrash like Rotting Christ, Crisis, I got to see Slayer in Concert, pretty good stuff..... I have so much music is it is out of control. Currently I am listening to The Rolling Stones. Depends on what catches my fancy. :D

~Brian

Hey Briguy,

I noticed we have a similar interest in electronica style bands. Thought i'd share some of the videos I love with the bands you mentioned.

This is my favorite video of all time!!!!! They can really dance!!! Band: Skinny Puppy Song: Protest

I listen to almost everything & have favorites in all genres of music. I like classic rock, allman brothers, grateful dead, 80's hair metal, disco, old school, R&B and soul but most of all I grew up with rap and love it to this date. Probably 50% of my music on itunes in rap in all subgenres and I don't discriminate, west coast, horrorcore, dirty south, it's all good. RIght now my fave artist is Mystikal, old MasterP and too short.

the best too short classic

Zombieg,

I have a very large music collection of almost every genre. (1 country song) Most of the time I love music that is loud. Sometimes depending on my mood I enjoy softer stuff. Anyways here is some of my favorite songs by some of the rap genres I listen to. Its all mainstream, I hardly listen to underground stuff since my primary interest is in Heavy Metal :) Maybe you could enlighten me.

Ma Ma Ma Make Crack like dis. Artist: Master P, Song: Ghetto D

Artist: Three 6 Mafia Song: Lolli Lolli (Pop That Body)

And no one mentions Pac? You guys suck.

Having grown up in the PNW in the early 90s, I got the taste of grunge in my mouth and I haven't quite spit it out yet. Although, I'm a pretty big STP fan, too. If only Scott could stay clean. .

I love instrumentals and jazz, both were an influence in my life, and helped me develop, musically. On a daily basis, though, I listen to West Coast rap. Lynch/Siccmade Fam, 2pac, a lil 40water, celly cell, MC Eiht.

I sing/cover most of Sublime/LBDA songs, and mixing that with a lil 311. .

Maybe I should introduce you guys to Pepper?

www.pepperlive.com

or, since I can't figure out how to embed YT:

That's their most popular song that

In some of my randoms, though, I've got Everything But the Girl, some Getz and Gilberto, Sneaker Pimps (my dirty lil secret -- I love eurotrash techno!) Mannheim Steamroller. . . That kinda crap.