LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting People To Notice You Have A Diaper On

Hey yal

I know this topic has probably been discussed before but if you could respond that would be great

I want to know some of your stories about how you have gotten people to notice you were wearen diapers. I like it when people know Im wearin a diaper for a medical cndition especially girls. for example today I went to the dentist office and wore a diaper. I made sure to load it with pee before i went so that it was big and puffy. while at the dentist a I peed some more and it leaked into the chair. I could tell that the lady had noticed prior to this because she could probably smell the urine and see the large puf. Anyways i got up at the end and noticed there was a puddle of urine in the dentist chair. The lady looked at me and was silent. She then went and gott some paper towels to wipe up the pee. I eventually said Im sorry and said that i have a really embarassing problem then I told her i wear diapers. she said thats nothin to be embarrassed about and then I left so that there wouldnt be anymore akwardness. Even though it was akward it was still fun and one of my fantasys.

How about you guys any stories like mine or other stories where others noticed you were wearin

Thanks ILoveDiapersforev

Oh great, another guy who should really be arrested and charged with indecent exposure / sexual lewdness / harassment / whatever. Fuck off! You give everyone else who just wants to enjoy their fetish in the privacy of their own domain a bad name.

I've got some advice for you, take the diaper off and go and get some therapy. Better yet, take it off and just go get laid.

Poor dentist.

Oh great, another guy who should really be arrested and charged with indecent exposure / sexual lewdness / harassment / whatever. Fuck off! You give everyone else who just wants to enjoy their fetish in the privacy of their own domain a bad name.

I've got some advice for you, take the diaper off and go and get some therapy. Better yet, take it off and just go get laid.

Poor dentist.

I dont understand how was that bad I just wanted the dentist to notice thats all

I dont understand how was that bad I just wanted the dentist to notice thats all

No man...that's not cool.

This wasn't consensual. This isn't an innocent flash of your diaper, you made her wipe up your urine. She did not agree to that and from the sounds of it, she did not enjoy it. Plus, she dealt with a stranger's fluids, which is dangerous for her. What you did was selfish and mean.

I'm all for getting frisky in the public sphere, but this is different. You'll find no hearty guffaws from me.

Someone explain to me why it is some people believe that it's their right to get their rocks off at the expense of other people? And the least you could've done after that inconsiderate display, Jackass, is to clean up your own mess! That is simply disgusting, disgraceful, and completely disrespectful. :angry:

Someone explain to me why it is some people believe that it's their right to get their rocks off at the expense of other people? And the least you could've done after that inconsiderate display, Jackass, is to clean up your own mess! That is simply disgusting, disgraceful, and completely disrespectful. :angry:

Totally agree with you, Pipsqueak. The OP needs to learn manners... <_<

~ Moogle

So . . . you should probably understand the anger directed at you as insecurity and fear. Those of us who have to wear all the time are afraid of the false and usually twisted image that goes with the situation. A toddler in diapers is cute. An adult in diapers is defective. I am neither surprised or disappointed at the response. For your sake though, I will choose kindness in place of violence.

The urge to be "seen" in a diaper as "cute and cuddly" is sometimes overwhelming. That is why so many AB/DL males are seeking a "mommy." Your critics are correct. Leaving a puddle of urine is probably gross to just about everybody. That's one of the reasons I like gauze diapers and plastic pants. Leakage usually does not occur. I get the need, because I'm there too sometimes. But what you did was not okay. Hope I didn't hurt your feelings. Believe me, it doesn't get better with time.

How Idiotic is the World Comming To? What was Done was inconsiderate, Rude, Wasteful, Demeaning, & Gross! No Wonder the Abdl World Gets so Looked Down on! *Shakes My Head in Disgust*

Okay people, how about a simple rule: If you want to "surprise" a woman with your diapers, keep it to your partners and hookers. Okay? Stop forcing it on other people... and you should be COMPLETELY ASHAMED OF YOURSELF for making a hard-working professional clean up after your mess that you made for fun!

For what purpose does a Dentist need to "Notice"? I have to agree with the above comments. At 18 you are suppose to be becoming a adult. You need to separate your "Fantasys" with real life. The key you need to remember is this should be between consenting ADULTS, this was not your case and what has infuriated us.

The fact that someone cleaned up after you is also disturbing me as well. So now seeing as how you leaked onto the chair it means your pants were soaked as well and involved others in the waiting room and along your trip back to your car. I personally wouldn't have minded so much if you wore a diaper to the dentist. The tell tale little rustle of a diaper was heard, as I am quite sure they have heard that before. They would have known you had on something, and would have filled your "Little Jollys" for someone to notice. But to urinate on someone else's property for your own amusement is simply not acceptable. I am incontinent, and yes I have had accidents, yours was on purpose and that is the problem we have with it. Nuff said. Think about it dude!

I agree! As I've said before, the most I might do is let just a little of my diaper show out the back of my pants if I happen to squat or bend down. That little bit is no worse that seeing someone's underpant waistband when they bend down. In your case you went to your dentist in very obvious diapers that were so wet as you said that they were obviously bulky! You also said the dentist could probably smell your urine too. That is not cool. I know that there are many people who are actually incontinent and can't help what they do but I also know that those people do their very best to keep their diapers to themselves, not flaunt it and keep clean and changed as much as possible. Many of them also take pills to control any oder. Therefore, even though they must wear diapers for need, they are doing all they can in public so as not to offend anyone. You, on the other hand, went out in public with the purpose of being noticed and heavily wet your diaper to the point of over saturation before getting in the dentist chair. I find it hard to believe that when you wet in the dentist chair you didn't know your overly wet diaper wouldn't leak. I think since you wanted to be noticd right from the start that you probably planned on your diaper leaking and soaking your pants. These are things that you just can't do! You can't wet your pants among public people where your bodily fluids can come in contact with others! It's a big difference between someone getting sick in public and having a real accident or someone like you who planned all along to make it obvious you were wearing diapers so people would notice you, even to the point that you had no feelings of wrong doing when you soaked your pants and the dentist chair! By the way, I don't think anyone who is actually incontinent and wears diapers would leak in a dentist chair! They would make sure they had a clean dry diaper on before leaving the house for their appointemnt and even an hour in the dentist chair would not be enough for an incontinent person to saturate their pants and leave a puddle on the chair!

Yes, I've worn a diaper to the dentist before, compleatly hidden in my jeans, no noticable bulk and even though the need did arise (over 2 hours getting crowns and fillings replaced), I did not wet so much that I would leak or smell.

That said, I think you get the point and have been well chastised for your actions. Being 18 I only hope that your parents know about your diapers since the dentist office might just say something to your mom or dad about your wetting. Think about it! Next time your mom makes an appointment for you they might tell her to make sure you change before coming or have extra protection. They might even refuse to see you again based on what happened! How would you explain all that to your parents if they have no idea you wear diapers? I can only feel a little sorry for you because you are young, 18 and probably so gung ho and excited about this diaper lifestyle you have discovered. You really want to get into it and participate in discussion forums and here you get shot down! Well, take everything people have said to heart, reflect on exactly what you did, look at it from the other people involved's viewpoint and I think you will realize that you did a foolish thing and acted on your own raging desire without really thinking things out. It's one thing to enjoy diapers but it must be discret in public.

This is the reason the AB/DL community is looked down on so often. I can only restate everyone else's sentiments. I agree with Square_Duck, if I were your dentist, i would simply ask you to tkae your business elsewhere.

Guys im sorry you took so much offense to that I did not tell you that exact true storie and i was jsut creating that as an example. I did not actually leave a massive puddle in the cahir but I did wear a soaked diaper to the dentist. [b]I twiqued the story a bit for my own pleaseure [/b]Im sorry you know how when someone tells a story parts arent always true. Im not that stupid to leave a massive puddle of pee because that would have meant my shorts would have been soaked and i didnt want everyone knowing. I dont know if you will believe and im sorry for not tellin the whole truth. I still hope that not all of you will hate me! for what I did not do

Guys im sorry you took so much offense to that I did not tell you that exact true storie and i was jsut creating that as an example. I did not actually leave a massive puddle in the cahir but I did wear a soaked diaper to the dentist. I twiqued the story a bit for my own pleaseure Im sorry you know how when someone tells a story parts arent always true. Im not that stupid to leave a massive puddle of pee because that would have meant my shorts would have been soaked and i didnt want everyone knowing. I dont know if you will believe and im sorry for not tellin the whole truth. I still hope that not all of you will hate me! for what I did not do

I hate to tell you this, but this post doesn't actually make you look any better because now you've just admitted to being a liar as well.

And you're from North Carolina...if I ever see you in public (don't know what you look like so don't worry) I'd beat your ass to the ground and make you wish you never even did that.

Go kill yourself.

Okay...Even though I think the OP needs manners based on what I've learned (the story, and admitting to being a liar), telling him to go kill himself is just a little harsh in my opinion...

To the OP (Ilovediapersforev):

If you want people around here to like you, I suggest you do three things.

1. Don't lie (lying includes "tweaking" stories). No one likes a liar.

2. Keep real life situations (things that have actually happened) 100% true, and tell the truth in general.

3. If you'd like to write out fantasies, there's a story section AND a roleplay section, to write/play out fantasies without them actually happening. Use them.

~ Moogle

And you're from North Carolina...if I ever see you in public (don't know what you look like so don't worry) I'd beat your ass to the ground and make you wish you never even did that.

Go kill yourself.

Dude, that's harsh. I agree with Mooglelove. Don't lie, and use the appropriate sections for fantasies.

Guys im sorry you took so much offense to that I did not tell you that exact true storie and i was jsut creating that as an example. I did not actually leave a massive puddle in the cahir but I did wear a soaked diaper to the dentist. [b]I twiqued the story a bit for my own pleaseure [/b]Im sorry you know how when someone tells a story parts arent always true. Im not that stupid to leave a massive puddle of pee because that would have meant my shorts would have been soaked and i didnt want everyone knowing. I dont know if you will believe and im sorry for not tellin the whole truth. I still hope that not all of you will hate me! for what I did not do

This really doesn't qualify as an apology. I'm sorry you took so much offense doesn't cut it. "I'm sorry, I lied to you about the puddle and the question never should have been raised. I hope you can forgive me and I can somehow win back your trust" is what is needed here. You're just making it worse, and some people in here choose to attack rather than help, probably because they think their opinion matters. Trust me on this, their opinion does matter. Listen and learn. Please don't write us all off as a bunch of lunatics. (Well . . . okay, some lunatics in here like me) It's learning curve time now. Be quiet. Learn. Be humble.

Yes, your honour is hereby restored!! And to think that we all thought you were the general reputation-ruining exhibitionist, and as it turned out, you really turned out to be the good mannered liar! We always appreciate liars here, it`s what keep this community going. Well done, give yourself a good pat on the head! :bash:

Go kill yourself.

THIS is an unacceptable threat on a message board. I'm a member of several different message boards not even pertaining to this lifestyle, but my hobbies. You would have been banned instantly for a statement like that. I'm shocked that the admins of this board allowed it.

Granted, what this guy did was also unacceptable, provided he actually really did this and it's not just a made up fantasy (most are it seems), but statements of threat are not necessary. That last statement is rediculous.

lldiapersforev, My only advice about "public wearing" or "public exposure" is keep it to yourself. Don't draw attention to your "lifestyle." It's not for them, it's for you and you alone. Exposing yourself to others on purpose in public is rediculous. Keep a level head about it.

THIS is an unacceptable threat on a message board. I'm a member of several different message boards not even pertaining to this lifestyle, but my hobbies. You would have been banned instantly for a statement like that. I'm shocked that the admins of this board allowed it.

Granted, what this guy did was also unacceptable, provided he actually really did this and it's not just a made up fantasy (most are it seems), but statements of threat are not necessary. That last statement is rediculous.

lldiapersforev, My only advice about "public wearing" or "public exposure" is keep it to yourself. Don't draw attention to your "lifestyle." It's not for them, it's for you and you alone. Exposing yourself to others on purpose in public is rediculous. Keep a level head about it.

Ok guys/ gals I will from now on make sure I am 100% truthful. I apologize for lying and will keep my fantsies in my head.