LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Type Of Cell Phone Do You Have

Well my name is sean and with june coming around soon with apple having the WWDC who knows what is going to happen. But anyway just wondering what type of cell phone you use i use a iPhone i paid 700 dollars for it and i dont regret a cent that i spent on it. i just had to explain to my dad after hiking Denali how i spent 700 dollars on my cell phone surprisingly he didn't blow his top and get angry. i think because he know this is what i love to spend my money in apple products so he was okay with it. so thats all Austa

I wasn't enamored with the iPhone, nor all of the bells and whistles it came with, nor with the fact that it was limited for sale on a cell service provider which I do not use. I'm also a good bit of a clutz, so anything that can become disfunctional or broken from a drop of 6 feet up in the air to the pavement is not something I'm interested in. All of this means I'm not too keen on the iPhone for me personally. I'm sure it works well for others, but its not my thing.

I currently use a Kyocera KX444s. At the time I got it, I was not willing to get an all digital phone because digital was still not very well rolled out. It's a tri-mode phone, but now probably only actually uses one of those modes since analog has been largely discontinued if not completely so. Its very rugged, which is good since, as I already mentioned, I'm quite a clutz. It is what a friend of mine, who is very interested in cell phones, refers to as a "candy bar phone", i.e., big and not a flip phone. Anything too small and I have trouble with the keys. Also, smaller things seem to break a lot more easily. I'm happy with it, but frankly, I had rather limited choices at the time I got it. "Candy bar phones" seem to be going out of style. :(

I couldnt see spending that much on a cell phone. Nor the $400 or whatever it is now. Its a phone, its used for only a few minutes each day, and other than that just sits there unused. If I need something to keep business stuff in, i'll use a blackberry, if i want to keep music, i'll use a normal mp3 player, both combined arent anywhere near the iphone's price.

But to each their own. Some people like having fancy shiny toys.

I like having functional but simple, well-designed toys. And also cheap toys in some categories like a phone, so that should it get dropped, damaged, stolen, etc, then i'm not out the price of a new kidney.

oh, i have an lg cu500v

Cell phones have become too damn complicated. I had a mobile telephone in the 70s. They have gone digital and the voice quality is not as good as it was 30 years ago. They all sound like the caller is talking through water due to excessive data compression. My first mobile phone was 5800 bucks. It was the Motorola Pulsar. It used a 20 watt trunk mounted transmitter. In those days it was called IMTS. International Mobile Telephone Service.

I wish they would concentrate on system coverage and voice quality instead of bells and whistles. I could care less about the camera, video, games and downloading music. I refuse to text message. I have my voice mail deactivated.

I carry a plain Motorola phone on the Verizon network. I am not that impressed with Verizon but I don't pay the bill. Given a choice I would go At&T.

Well my name is sean and with june coming around soon with apple having the WWDC who knows what is going to happen. But anyway just wondering what type of cell phone you use i use a iPhone i paid 700 dollars for it and i dont regret a cent that i spent on it. i just had to explain to my dad after hiking Denali how i spent 700 dollars on my cell phone surprisingly he didn't blow his top and get angry. i think because he know this is what i love to spend my money in apple products so he was okay with it. so thats all Austa

I have a Motorola camera phone and go through the Alltell network. Since I am still on my Dad's plan, I just have texting, but that's just 300 texts a month, I don't text much more than that anyway. I feel no need for a phone with music because I already have a 30GB i-pod, and I have a computer in my apartment for the internet. We got my Grandpa a cell phone but had to get him just the basic model anything else he says is "to damn complicated!" I can't imagine my Grandpa texting people anyway. :lol:

I have a Siemens, don`t know the exact model, don`t care. I can phone somebody, I can text somebody. All that matters really. I always have to laugh when people feel the "urgent" need to replace their phone every 3 month, to keep up with the latest technological innovations. How sad. It`s a phone goddamnit!! Let`s face it, its not a real need, to have a camera etc on your phone, its an artifical need. Come to think of it, a mobile phone in itself is an artificial need. Cheers! :beer:

I bought a Samsung phone three years ago for about $90.00 with Verizon service. I've been totally satisfied. The phone is rugged and reliable, and the Verizon service lives up to their advertisements because it works in places other services do not. I hope that phone lasts a long time.

Baby June 5/18/2009

stork, that reminds me....the first time I saw somebody talking on a hands free device, I thought they had gone mad, because if you watch them do it, it looks like they are talking to themself until you see the headset or other remarkably small device.

Now, I would probably have laghed myself silly seeing somebody talking and walking around with one of those if I hadn't seen this as a heads up. :)

I have and LOVE my iPhone. I wated for the price cut, but that will be made-up for when I probably upgrade in June to the 3g version - though I may not if it is true that they are going to a smaller screen and plastic shell.

First cell-phone that I felt comfortable surfing the net, downloading music and all that good stuff. And fair deal charging just $20 for unlimited net-access.

Currently I use the Sony Ericsson K800i.

Yes, I do like the Apple iPhone, and will prob buy it once they eliminate all the bugs. Nokia phones have got worse since they created the original Communicator in 1995. Personally, I think that the Blackberry phones are ugly.

I was looking at the Samsung Soul (U900) and found it to be of poor quality software wise. Why do phone manufactures release phones that the s/w fails in. Is it that we all have got used to the MS idea of poor quality? PC software when it fails does not cause major problems, as the PC is not designed to run 24/7/365 - unlike a mobile phone.

I use the phone for business, music (8Gb memory card) and as a digital camera (3.2MP). The only prob I find with it is trying to send an email on the non qwerty keyboard of the phone. O2 Contract - 200 mins talk, 100 texts + 250mb broadband including email as opposed to '3' which charge for email per byte

Hah, You guys shouldn't even be allowed to have phones in your cells, once you end up in there, you should sit and write numberplates and assemble keychains and not worry about phoning home before you're released... you don't need anyone to pick you up anyways :D:D

I Have 2 mobile phones, one is a cheap Nokia, that I dont need to worry about dropping, which I do on regular basis.. Ok it might break, but I can buy lots of them for the price of one more solid one, and it's only for calling. And I have my pocket computer, with a build in phone, and TomTom and it runs on windows..atleast some sort of it. I use it as my calendar, reminder, alarmclock, for checking mail if I'm not at home, and as a guide when I can't find my way round the country... It has a touchscreen so where a normal phone would have the keypad, this one just has more screen.. but it's not the best to hold around when using the phone, and I do worry about dropping it so I keep using the nokia for most of that..Besides that, it's not very sexy either. ;)

I've got a Motorola Razr. I don't see a need for all of the bells and wistles since I have a practically new 30 GB Microsoft Zune mp3 player. I thought about getting an iPhone, but, since I've gone through 4 phones in the past year(All because of my job. Chasing scumbags and cellphones don't mix), I didn't see the point in spending that much money on something that would inevitably get broken somehow.

I've got a Motorola Razr. I don't see a need for all of the bells and wistles since I have a practically new 30 GB Microsoft Zune mp3 player. I thought about getting an iPhone, but, since I've gone through 4 phones in the past year(All because of my job. Chasing scumbags and cellphones don't mix), I didn't see the point in spending that much money on something that would inevitably get broken somehow.

Had a Razr and a Zune before my iPhone... for me, the internet is what sets the iPhone apart from all other devices. best mobile browser I have seen, one-touch weather updates, maps, Red Sox scores, whatever I need. Never ended up using the multi-media aspects of my other phones because they were too clumsy.

I do kinda miss my Zune tho, just for having an ungodly amount of music. May get a new one, I miss having an unlimited music subscription as opposed to Apple's buck-a-track sales.

Guest Baby_brad

I have a Virgin Mobile Switch_Back, a Paygo phone

0083618200114_500X500.jpg

Only problem is the inside screen is busted horridly from being dropped, ran over, shot by a bb gun... but it keeps on ticking.