LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hatred Againest Abdl

Hi everyone. I only just joined and the reason for that is not only because I'm a ab toddler girl but also I'm one of those who stand up for myself and others.

I was given a link by a friend of someone who posted a nasty hatred video on youtube about AB/DL which can be found here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQJ2Mqajiv854947629.

I know this might have been brought up before and this may be old news to you but I decided to stand up not only for the AB/DL community but or those who were named, So I made my own video for him which is quite funny and has a funny soundtrack of the A-team.

Funny thing is that I know a couple of people that works for youtube and this thing is unacceptable and this video that he made will be deleted very soon.

Its common sense but I ask you all to please flag that video under *hateful and abusive and then go to promotes hatred.

My video which is in response of this latest moron can be found at www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNk2aDi4fAM&watch_response

Its about time we should all pull together and stand up for what we believe in rather than hide under the crib and expect this to be sorted by itself.

Take Care

Heather (Upsey Daisy).

p.s The ending is funny. Go PAMPER yourself lol. That was funny

Hi everyone. I only just joined and the reason for that is not only because I'm a ab toddler girl but also I'm one of those who stand up for myself and others.

I was given a link by a friend of someone who posted a nasty hatred video on youtube about AB/DL which can be found here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQJ2Mqajiv854947629.

I know this might have been brought up before and this may be old news to you but I decided to stand up not only for the AB/DL community but or those who were named, So I made my own video for him which is quite funny and has a funny soundtrack of the A-team.

Funny thing is that I know a couple of people that works for youtube and this thing is unacceptable and this video that he made will be deleted very soon.

Its common sense but I ask you all to please flag that video under *hateful and abusive and then go to promotes hatred.

My video which is in response of this latest moron can be found at www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNk2aDi4fAM&watch_response

Its about time we should all pull together and stand up for what we believe in rather than hide under the crib and expect this to be sorted by itself.

Take Care

Heather (Upsey Daisy).

Hi Upsey Daisy,

I can't find either, what are they called? Anyway, don't let these morons get you down.

Welcome to the board by the way!

Bethany

Hi Upsey Daisy,

I can't find either, what are they called? Anyway, don't let these morons get you down.

Welcome to the board by the way!

Bethany

Hi bethany. I'm not worried about it but just don't like seeing people being attacked over crap like this.

His video is www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQJ2Mqajiv854947629 and my video response is www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNk2aDi4fAM&watch_response

There is alot of bad things going on in the world and bad evil people like those who really harm children and kill animals as a sport. I guess they need educated and there used to be a time years before I was born when they saw gay people as freaks so maybe its just our turn on the stocks. who knows.

Anyway

Nice meeting you.

Heather

Some of us have already been thru it with some blokes from Wordpress. I can't remember the full address, but it was a Crank Yanker of a website where a group of seemingly older gentlemen used bible verses as base for their unkind words on nearly any group of people -- fats, gays, and even ABDL.

Thing is, they sounded so realistic (really they're completely harmless and satirical) that many AB and DL folks chimed in and posted to their website in protest of their articles, including myself. Since they garnered such a reaction, consequently, the story got more and more coverage.

After I went thru their WHOLE website and read their About Us statement, and some legalese, it became clear we were all played for fools -- They mean no harm, and in fact, are pretty open about everything. But the gag was that they mocked conservatism so well, they incited people to lash out at them, many times before.

YouTube is not a major media outlet, and neither are the gentlemen from Wordpress. "Standing up to fight" is a rousing call, but it's unwarranted at this juncture, and in this form.

Welcome to the forums, I hope you stay awhile and become an active member/poster here.

Tris

The site I think you are referring to is called thewayweseeit.wordpress.com, but I think it has been removed. I got pretty upset when I read all that they had written about different subjects :angry: People are going to say and think whatever they want about us but I think they should keep it to themselves. It is not worth me raising my blood pressure and possibly suffering a heart attack! That is what they want; for us to get all steamed up over their bullsh*t.

Well in America, there is this thing called "freedom of speech". We have the right to not look at or not to read what we consider to be "hate speech". Many men died for freedom of speech. I would hate to live in a state where one would fear retrobution for expression of one's opinion.

So take it with a grain of salt. Everyone has a right to an opinion even if it is wrong or offensive.

Take Care

Heather (Upsey Daisy).

Until the Dept of Homeland Security was created; before the Patriot Act; we had truly free speech in America. I hope one day soon we will regain the American Experience our forefathers intended.

Thewayweseeit is a UK website. They have some freedom of speech, but not necessarily to the degree of that which America claims to enjoy. And as I stated before -- They are/were completely satirical; the "opinions" and viewpoints stated may or may not have been actual opinions of Thewayweseeit writers. So if their goal was simply to get your blood boiling (and not give you any money for it) then it seems they are/were nothing more than a low-budget knockoff of Boiling Point.

There are plenty of right-wing conservatives left to violate. . .

I'm referring to the latest hatred goings on, on youtube. I posted another video also.

The links I'm talking about are added below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saRghaWteeA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LAp79gZEww...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQJ2Mqajiv8...feature=related and my response to this is

I know many people want to bury their heads in the sand and hope this goes away but I'm sorry to say it won't so we need to all join together and make a stand.

That is why I have talked to a friends friend who is now in the process of contacting youtube by phone to have this video removed. This time youtube will listen as my friends friend is a lawyer and the last thing you need is a lawsuit being filed out to youtube that broke their own T&C on slander, hatred e-mails and bullying and not mentioning the threatening behavior.

I must admit the amount of support I've received from my response videos.

Thanks

Thanks for excluding enough of the URL to the hateful video so that it wasn't interpreted as a link.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQJ2Mqajiv854947629.

This is a little thing, but worth pointing out. Most search engines can't separate approving links from disapproving links. To them, all publicity is good publicity.

Take Care

Heather (Upsey Daisy).

Heather,

I couldn't agree with you and all of our friends here more. I am so tired of seeing hatered espoused and this bashing thing is out of hand. Ppl bash for absolutely no good reason over religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, or for any other thing with a personal preference. I got flamed on the other day becuase I wasn't taking the right kind of yoga. Who cares; I like what I'm doing, I think it's helping me and it's not affecting them. Everyone has grown intollerant. Of course, I do have a limit. I will never support or defend a person whose intent is to maliciously harm or exploit an innocent person. Otherwise, live and let live. You would have thought we were making great strides in the area of acceptance, but we're not.

Ok,

I have been struggling with this for a while and I just thought I would share my own thoughts here. Although I am not a sexual AB/DL the majority of the AB/DL population claims to be which makes this a fetish... Youtube is a place where people of all ages go to look at random crappy videos and to be honest I have often wondered if we should be posting our content on that site at all... We do have websites within the community that are fully functional and easy to use for these purposes...

Even if the people shouldn't hate/fear us they still are. And, lets face it we do look weird to the normals of society (and yes I know normals of society are culturally defined and are not static but dynamic). What are we accomplishing by fighting with people who obviously aren't open minded enough to let us be? We are quite literally banging out heads against the wall for nothing...

Anyways, please don't hate me for saying any of that because I too am ABDL and struggling with the haters and the ignorance.

Ok,

I have been struggling with this for a while and I just thought I would share my own thoughts here. Although I am not a sexual AB/DL the majority of the AB/DL population claims to be which makes this a fetish... Youtube is a place where people of all ages go to look at random crappy videos and to be honest I have often wondered if we should be posting our content on that site at all... We do have websites within the community that are fully functional and easy to use for these purposes...

Even if the people shouldn't hate/fear us they still are. And, lets face it we do look weird to the normals of society (and yes I know normals of society are culturally defined and are not static but dynamic). What are we accomplishing by fighting with people who obviously aren't open minded enough to let us be? We are quite literally banging out heads against the wall for nothing...

Anyways, please don't hate me for saying any of that because I too am ABDL and struggling with the haters and the ignorance.

langtab Sir. I agree with you. Why on earth would someone post a ABDL video of themselfs in a diaper on youtube or myspace when they can do it at diaperspace or here or even just make their own site or blog and host it themselfs.

I agree maybe we should not post these kinds of videos there but its like getting blood out of a stone, No one listens yet they wonder why people are attacking us.

Having said that its still not nice to be slandered, Bullied and made out to look like we are pedophiles and pervs, which we are not. Its a real shame we cannot get on all together. There was a time (before I was born) where we walked on the left hand side of the sidewalk and black people on the other and even being gay was wrong but times has changed.

I cannot see us ever being accepted in society but when people make us out to be pervs then I must all make a stand. I'm not saying we should make a cult and go hunting for the haters lol. We need to stand up againest these evil people who spread lies and hate towards us. Some may think we should leave it alone as it will make things worse, But its already worse and leaving it alone will only make them continue their evil acts and its no good burying our heads in the sand.

The reason behind me posting that video was to show others they are not alone and we will not hide. I know its just throwing a small pebble in the lake but if we all help each other then we can cause a big wave.

Just my views.

Upsey

I love you all

Good response, but i wish people would stop linking to that video. He's a youtube loser, the more plays he gets, the cooler he thinks he is and the more likely he is to cause us more trouble (and others) so he can feel important.

If you are going to step up and step out then you have to be prepared for the flack that will inevitably come your way.

If you dont want a reaction positive or negative then don't post.

If this guy is finding this stuff on youtube then he must be looking for it, right?

Like The Bard said "me thinks the lady doeth protest to much"

Just my two cents worth.

Mal.

I agree, Mal. How does one randomly stumble upon ABDL content? Most people who aren't involved in alternative lifestyles don't have a clue what AB or DL means, yet this guy has the lingo down and is so worked up about it he goes to the trouble of posting rants.

I agree, Mal. How does one randomly stumble upon ABDL content? Most people who aren't involved in alternative lifestyles don't have a clue what AB or DL means, yet this guy has the lingo down and is so worked up about it he goes to the trouble of posting rants.

This reminds me of the movie American Beauty. The Colonel outwardly shows that he is offended by gays. He shows disgust to his neighbor (of whom he believes is gay). At the end of the movie, we find out that the Colonel actually is gay himself.

Do you really think people should go around blindly accepting and loving everything everyone else does? Let's face it: the things we do are pretty messed up, and WE'D be arrogant to expect everybody to understand and admire us. A lot of ABs and others with "alternative" lifestyles need to get over themselves. We're not "daring to be different" because we're heroes who want to set society on fire--we're just kinked up by no fault of our own.

That said, a little decency isn't too much to ask of people who don't like what we do.

reading this just makes me think about myspace and how the abdls are being deleted for "sexual content" but people like tela tequila aren't. my bf showed me this video of this guy who wants to delete all abdls from myspace, he was such a jerk. i just wish people would accept us. we're not hurting anyone.

:(