LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontinence Over Rated

I think a more suitable alternative is to train yourself to not control it only while in diapers. I've managed to do as such, and I've only had a problem once, while wearing at work, and have stopped wearing at work because of such.....it's kinda hard to explain a big wet spot on the front of ones pants to your boss, so I didn't and she was upset I didn't stay late, but I saved a little face. (My shift actually ended at 6:30, and it was 6:45 at the time, however I could've stayed and worked extra hours if I wasn't in such a predicament.) Trust me, people. Incontinence is NOT a gift. It's a CURSE! Stick to diaper time!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I first came to this site for reassurance that i'm not wierd or crazy i love this site for all those that match my interests but after reading your post i feel like i did before i found the internet like a psychotic freak powdered diaper i am hurt by reading your post you call me crazy you say i need a shrink and your problem with me is that my desire makes no sense! Don't assume that because i desire incontinence i must not be thinkin straight. I have thought hard on it i know it would not be fun i know i would regret it i know that i would wish to take it back every moment and every situation but that doesn't change my desire for it just like knowing the desire for diapers is wrong knowing that can't stop my desire. I completly understand that you who are incon do not want to hear those of us with the desire for it and as far as i remember i never posted on the incon thread. My issue here is that you called me and all those who feel the way i do crazy that we need shrinks and ought to be taken to a padded cell well if you ask me you are the kind of close minded person we don't need on this site. I apologize in advance if this offends you in some way but after the many posts i have read callin us crazy stupid and unthoughtfull i'm just trying 2 defend Stick to your thread sir and try to refrain from the insults i don't think you understand anyone but yourself and should keep your comments directed as such. . . Sorry for the lack of grammar typing this on my phone is a bitch

You are seriously missing the point here! Please come to Daily Diapers for support of your diaper and actual incontinence desires but don't expect to have that support in the "INCONTINENCE" forum! Look for support in the "OUR LIFESTYLES DISCUSSION", "DIAPER LOVERS", "BABY TALK", "RAINBOW DIAPERS" (if your gay), or even the "SISSY ROOM" if you are a sissy. Don't expect a lot of people who have actual incontinence to support you in this forum. Look for your support among the forums that I have listed. Not to offend anyone with this comparison but what you are doing in the INCONTINENCE forum is akin to an African American looking to join a Ku Klux Klan meeting! (Before anyone bashes me, I am not a racist and I have many close African American friends. I also hate the KKK!)

I first came to this site for reassurance that i'm not wierd or crazy i love this site for all those that match my interests but after reading your post i feel like i did before i found the internet like a psychotic freak powdered diaper i am hurt by reading your post you call me crazy you say i need a shrink and your problem with me is that my desire makes no sense! Don't assume that because i desire incontinence i must not be thinkin straight. I have thought hard on it i know it would not be fun i know i would regret it i know that i would wish to take it back every moment and every situation but that doesn't change my desire for it just like knowing the desire for diapers is wrong knowing that can't stop my desire. I completly understand that you who are incon do not want to hear those of us with the desire for it and as far as i remember i never posted on the incon thread. My issue here is that you called me and all those who feel the way i do crazy that we need shrinks and ought to be taken to a padded cell well if you ask me you are the kind of close minded person we don't need on this site. I apologize in advance if this offends you in some way but after the many posts i have read callin us crazy stupid and unthoughtfull i'm just trying 2 defend Stick to your thread sir and try to refrain from the insults i don't think you understand anyone but yourself and should keep your comments directed as such. . . Sorry for the lack of grammar typing this on my phone is a bitch

you dont have to worry about offending me this is why we live in a free Country we are Adults Expressing our personal opinions and thoughts, and so long as we are not deliberately racist or the like we are free to do so, and i understand typing on the phone N/P . this issue is under debate all the time , we are just a small fish in a huge pond and it will never be resolved by us or anyone for that matter because God gave us "free Will" and there is nothing on/off or black/white about it, every thing is a shade of gray, and on a scale of " intensity " so to speak.

Peace

Listen carefully:

There's people out there that think I'm nuts for wanting to wear and use diapers.... I reserve the right to think that those that need to become permanently incontinent are nuts.... certainly in my own life, there are too many places where incontinence is a huge pain in the neck, like not wanting to get chafed when I go hiking, or not being able to simply jump in the river when I'm in the canoe on a hot day. We've also heard from at least two who have gone back on their decision, to my knowledge without external pressure. A different way of putting it is:

Don't let those who disapprove of wearing and/or using diapers for anything other than a medical need get in the way of your enjoying them...and make sure that includes yourself and your own conscience.

In the case of powered diaper, I would make an exception, as his/her becoming more incontinent in a certain way or ways might be an effective way of avoiding those painful mule kicks. But I'm using a high standard to determine that wanting to become incontinent is sane...because the potential for permanent harm in becoming incontinent on a permanent basis, and because we have several examples of where such harm has happened, so it's not theoretical.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm inclined to think that the need to become incontinent is really a sublimation of a different underlying issue, and that it's probably better to work on the underlying problem rather than harm yourself in a more or less permanent way. I'm not at the point of being ready to force someone that wants to do that to see a shrink or anything, but I do question the sanity of most who want it, in the same way I question the sanity of those who don drysuits and go kayaking in 40 degree weather.

Wanting to be incontinent is not over rated. Its all about a feeling inside. The same feeling of people who are incontinent and seek not to be. It same feeling a gay person (I am not) feels the need for a sex change. The same feeling a biker goes out to get a tattoo. Its a feeling that not everyone under stands. For me I dont under stand a gay person wanting a sex change, I just dont get it but hey, thats okay, thats what he or she wants so be it. For me, I would never get a tattoo I just think there stupid but to others they think there cool. Too each there own! I know this sounds stupid to some but to me it sounds they way I should be, I want to be incontinent. I seek it. I practice it by wearing diapers and wetting them 24/7/365. I stopped using the pot (toilet) 1 1/2 years ago. and have been wearing diapers 24/7 now solid for 4 years where I took a 4 month break from them where I worn them for 8 years before. I know its a hard thing to understand for some but for me its feels right.

Wanting to be incontinent is not over rated. Its all about a feeling inside. The same feeling of people who are incontinent and seek not to be. It same feeling a gay person (I am not) feels the need for a sex change. The same feeling a biker goes out to get a tattoo. Its a feeling that not everyone under stands. For me I dont under stand a gay person wanting a sex change, I just dont get it but hey, thats okay, thats what he or she wants so be it. For me, I would never get a tattoo I just think there stupid but to others they think there cool. Too each there own! I know this sounds stupid to some but to me it sounds they way I should be, I want to be incontinent. I seek it. I practice it by wearing diapers and wetting them 24/7/365. I stopped using the pot (toilet) 1 1/2 years ago. and have been wearing diapers 24/7 now solid for 4 years where I took a 4 month break from them where I worn them for 8 years before. I know its a hard thing to understand for some but for me its feels right.

Gay people don't get sex changes, transsexuals do.

It's easy to understand. Brain in wrong body. They've cut us open and found it.

Anyway...

Wanting to be incontinent does seem crazy to me. I take the "Whatever makes you happy" point of view on it though.

I'd be upset if I was incontinent. I like knowing that if I tire of my diapers, all I have to do is take it off.

I was recently incon short term from an infection. It didn't add anything, didn't enhance anything. Still just a diaper.

If you want to be incontinent, just wear diapers all the time. Who needs to know if it's "medical" or not? Besides, I think being ABDL is a medical condition! It's a mental health condition- a compulsive behavior. To me, that's just as legitimately "medical" as anything.

When I started having leakage problems a couple of years ago, I just saw it as a physical manifestation of my DL side. I was trying to give up wearing at the time, so I just figured my psyche was playing tricks on me. Even then, I didn't want to wear a "diaper." Now it's fine. I wear diapers 24/7 both for the incontinence, and because I like them.

Blah blah blah blah.

Yet another "what you want is wrong" post. Really, I feel genuinely sorry for anyone who is incontinent by accident, defect, etc. I get it already... it sucks to be you in your context of not wanting to be incontinent. Truly I wish there was a cure for your condition.

However, please try to understand this. Your feelings are not mine. I've worn diapers 24/7 for over a year at a time. I've simulated *complete* lack of bladder control with a catheter for periods of time. I KNOW what it means to have no control. If I want to be incontinent then that is my choice. Just as I have accepted lack of control is not what you want, you will have to accept it may be something I want.

I mean you're on a diaper / ageplay site ... why do I need to have YOU judging what I want here of all places? Its not like I'm heading over to a disability support forum saying "you lucky incontinent people, you don't know how bad I want no control". sheesh...

InD

And A reason so many Incontinent folks are here is because there is a wealth of diaper info at this site. { Daily Di runs a great site}

I came to this site because of the "Adult Diaper reviews" google search I did.

Now I'm trying real hard to enbrace the DL idea, cause Damn I'm stuck wearing so I'll try to find the silver lining in any cloud.

That said, this site is called "Daily Diapers" not "AB" or "DL" or "Diaper Lovers" or "Adult Babies in Diapers", etc. I don't see where this is just a DIAPER LOVER and ADULT BABY site. If that was true, there wouldn't be so many different forums to select from. I think it's great for a site like Daily Diapers to provide different and specific sections for the whole spectrum of individuals who might wear diapers from AB and DL's to people who actually are incontinent and may have no choice but to wear diapers weather they like them or not. Think about this; If you had an orginization and someone burst into your member meeting spouting stuff that was contrary to your organization, you would be offended and not consider it to be your fault but the fault of the intruder!! You and the others in your organization would most likely throw that intruder out! Just like the "Diaper Lovers" forum is not for AB discussions, the "Incontenece" forum shouldn't be for anyone to post AB stuff or items contrary to people who are actually incontenent. Think of Daily Diapers as a huge office building. You may need to stop at a few different offices within the building but there are also many offices that have nothing to do with you or what you need. Listen at the door of those other offices if you wish but don't burst in and inject your own opinions. Let the people in those offices deal with their own situations. You have your own specific places of interest within the building set aside just for you to post your opinions "with other LIKE MINDED individuals".

here is the original post in this heading and it was written by a person who is incontinent NOT by choice. So what is the big deal about sp;ecific places of intesest? I don't think the poster was posting the article headingin any area but this one...

"I am a true person that has incontinence and grown up with it all my life. A lot of people say they 'wished' they had incontinence who wear diapers but trust me its not all its made out to be. Sometimes it can get a little annoying and 'yes' you probably feel more like a baby but just having a little control I feel like sometimes would be nice...I don't know I just think that everyone who doesn't have it and wishes they did - just be glad you don't have full incontinence its way over rated in the community. Be glad to a degree you atleast have some control. "

I too am incontinent, and I don't mind discussing my incontinence and others wishing they weren't even though my answers may not be what the Ab/DL wants to here it is important for them to see other sides wether they continue or not is still up to them. When I got hurt quite a while back and ended up fully incontinent I hated myself and the aflection, I finally came to terms with it when I found alt.sex.fetish.diapers (now that was a few years ago) and decided I could role play and know one was gonna kill me for that. I survived being incontinent that way and have learned to enjoy myself in whatever I try to do from that! Heck even my kids had to come to terms with my disibility. and they survived it too!

Please don't try to run people out of here just because they envy something that happened to us! We can help them if they need it too!

Please don't try to run people out of here just because they envy something that happened to us! We can help them if they need it too!

The sticky header message says that this is not the forum for people who want to become incontinent.

Those users ignore that request/rule, and do as they please.

Why should we coddle them?

The sticky header message says that this is not the forum for people who want to become incontinent.

Those users ignore that request/rule, and do as they please.

Why should we coddle them?

Because the thread was started by an incontinent person would be my first reason.

You can do as you want but normal questions usually start with a real need to have information and then when that is anaswered the person usually as a bynote will state they wish blah blah blah... That is why I think the questions need to be answered but to each his own.

What I’m wondering is how I fit in to things. I used to think I was just someone who liked to wet myself. I liked wearing diapers because I could more easily wet myself. Even though I had been wetting myself for many years, one day just decided to just “always wet myself.” To do this I started to wear diapers all the time.

I’ve posted about what I did and why. As of now, I am practically urinary incontinent. It truly is what I’ve wanted.

But this post isn’t about “becoming incontinent”. What took me so long to realize was that I was already incontinent and had been all my life. Not that I had no physical control, but that I had no SELF control. The end result was the same, I would wet myself.

What I’m getting at is something that I realized by discussing this with my wife, mother-in-law and even a couple of sessions with someone who thought they were a therapist.

Its not a physical issue that I wet myself. It is an emotional issue or compulsion that just requires it. Its not something that I can stop nor have stopped. Even I didn’t realize that it was something I did every single day until I really looked at it. I have been making myself wet myself on purpose and its not something I want to or can stop.

I know its different and strange but it just is. Only now that I’ve been living this life for over a year can I see how much I didn’t want to live the way I was. I never wanted to hold it or have control. I didn’t like it. Now I don’t anymore, I’m happy, I get more done. Life is fun.

So, I think that incontinence doesn’t have to be a physical condition. It can be an emotional or mental issue as well. I have emotional urinary incontinence, which may also be or become physical incontinence. But I’m incontinent just the same. The main difference is that I like and want to be this way.

• 1 month later...

I know i'm going to enjoy it when i'm incontinent, you don't know me etc... End of Thread....

Hi,

Therefore I did not fear incontinence as a collateral damage when I signed the pre-operation sheet at the hospital.

Babygirl Kvetinka

I know i'm going to enjoy it when i'm incontinent, you don't know me etc... End of Thread....

Ah. The wisdom of someone in their early 20s. Or lack thereof. I'm 1.8x your age and probably 1.3x as smart and even I don't know how I will feel about something like that until it happens.

Ah. The wisdom of someone in their early 20s. Or lack thereof. I'm 1.8x your age and probably 1.3x as smart and even I don't know how I will feel about something like that until it happens.

SarahJane is right. People in their late teens and early twenties aren't as smart as they think they are(I'm counting myself in that statement as well). They just haven't lived enough.

Sigh - that's exactly the type of polemic I was suggesting is unhelpful. You are assuming that what is self-evident to you has to be a view shared by everyone else and that anyone who disagrees must be an 'idiot'. Truly though, this is not the case: there are many disabled people, for example, who celebrate their disability and, upon being asked if they would like their disability to be 'removed', will say 'no, definitely not' (I believe this is more common amongst those who have their condition from birth, rather than those who acquire a condition later on). I find that attitude difficult to understand - why would someone deaf or blind not want to be able to hear or see? - but some people do feel that way.

If we cannot accept that different people have different attitudes then we have a big problem as verbal abuse is the first stage on a slippery slope to intolerance, hatred, and violence. Sure, one does not have to slide down the slippery slope, but I'd prefer not to get on it in the first place if I can possibly help it ...

And DD has set up a forum for those "fantasy people" to talk about it in. They should have enough respect not to pester people HERE about it. The same way they should stay the hell out of the depends.com incontinence forums.

thats quite an assumption, you don't even know him

You are incorrect. I know the age he was at which he joined as well as the date that data was collected, and based on multiple IQ measurements over several years, I'm 1.3-1.6x smarter of the average member of the population. That's why I said "probably" on the second-part. Meaning there is a significant probability.

But that's just math. And frankly, I think I've been getting dumber the last decade or so, so I tend to believe it's lower number now (the 150-160 measurements were when I was 10). Not that it's good for anything anyway.

In reality, I know he does not know what he is talking about because he is not old enough to have acquired the wisdom for it. Same case I made for you, though you have also demonstrated independently that you're a fool. Some fools are intelligent, as ones knowledge is really determined by the product of one's intelligence and wisdom. People of average or even below-average intelligence who have great wisdom can therefore be more knowledgeable than a person of high intelligence who has no wisdom. I can introduce you to a bunch of PhD's that are idiots.

In your case, you have demonstrated to me in several ways that you are a fool, a case which I have already made and won't bother with again. Your very posting in the medical forum tries my patience.

SarahJane is right. People in their late teens and early twenties aren't as smart as they think they are(I'm counting myself in that statement as well). They just haven't lived enough.

And when I was that age, I thought I was a lot wiser than I was. It's all part of the procedure. Learning how little I knew was one of the most valuable things I ever learned. In my experience (I taught for several years when I was a grad student), the sooner one realizes that...the more they learn.

I wish I had understood my lack-of-wisdom five years earlier!

Guest Nohg

The same way they should stay the hell out of the depends.com incontinence forums.

Seconded, thirded, and fourthed'd... At least DD.com is a place you visit knowing well what it is for, the people on Depends.com are, I guess, people who do NOT share our level of interest in diapers. Even a cursory search reveals 15 or so [That site]-esque posts on the support boards there.

This posting is cracking me up and angering me. The rudeness being stated is unbelievable. Sarajane I am not sure why you keep knocking people on this post.

Because users like "diapersallways" seriously angered me in another post. If he wants to keep pushing my buttons, that's his problem. I have no patience for that stuff anymore. I used to, but it has been burned out. If your CD keeps skipping on the same song, after a while you learn to hate that song.

I tried to be super-understanding for years, and now I've just had my fill of it. I'm tired of the same non-incontinent users posting over and over about how they "know" they will love being permanently incontinent. I know how they "know" this, but they claim some special ability to have such foresight.

And even though (or perhaps because) they know this upsets people, they keep going over and over it again like a broken record. I'm sick of cocky users going on-and-on about how they totally understand something they never experienced, so I decided to take their attitude and point it back at them. I'll be cocky and rude and shoot down whatever they say. Perhaps they'll get the point.

I have to figure either they want to upset people, or are too stupid to get the point.

It's kinda funny how "diapersallways" has a snowboarding image in his posts, as the snowboarding crowd is filled (though not exclusively) with cocky young males who think they know everything and think nothing about destroying other peoples property, stealing power from cabins, etc...as long as they get what they want. Kinda the same personality. The "screw you, I do whatever I want" theory of life. That also hurts things for decent snowboarders, who get marked by the stigma of an 18 year old male knocking kids over and shouting profanity.

Your pompousness of being older & wiser than those in there early 20’s is just nasty. If that is your opinion great, but don’t keep ripping people apart. They are what they are and you are what you are. You already stated how you feel/think a few times. Let go and move on.

I might add, that to be fair that is a great statement and normally I would applaud it.

Have you ever found a lot of spiders in your house? When I find them, I normally take them outside and let them go. Not a big fan of spiders, but they deserve the right to live and do their spider-thing.

But sometimes, I've found a lot of them. To the point that I am trapping and releasing 4-5 big ones a day...a lot of spiders around this area for some reason. It gets to the point after a few days you just want to start smashing the damn things. And that is the way it has gotten with a few people like "diapersallways" and a few others.

One could argue, that when I let them bait me I am dropping down to their level. There would be some truth to that. But they keep creeping back in like the spiders, and I get so annoyed I want to smash them. That's why at the end of my post, I said (and you quoted):

a case which I have already made and won't bother with again.

Which is, as I read it, what you are suggesting I do.