LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Retracting My Previous Opinion!

I need to retract my previous opinion regarding those of you who want to become incontinent.

I called you all crazy, I was strongly against it, and would say nearly anything to talk you out of accomplishing it.

I take it back. I have no authority to tell you it's wrong to want that.

I can't tell how you feel inside. Maybe being incontinent is something that would make you feel whole. Just because I am not able to understand it does not give me any authority to tell you it's wrong. If it doesn't hurt anybody else, I have no right to try to stop you.

So why the sudden change of opinion?

Nobody but a transsexual can know what it feels like to be a girl in a boy's body.

I can't stand everyone trying to talk me out of my transition when all I want is to be whole and happy.

Likewise, nobody can tell what it feels like to want incontinence so badly except for those in that situation. If it's what will make you feel whole and happy, who the fuck am I to say it's wrong to do so?!

The world is full of things and people we can't understand, and we should embrace them anyway. Only thing anybody should ever be judged on is the amount of harm they cause other beings.

I am sorry.

Sincerely,

Jessica

wow it takes a lot of courage to do what you have just done and i wish more people would be as tolerant and thaughtful... sadly the "general populous" never has something this taboo hapen to them so they have no instance to cause them to come to the realisation you have just done that some people like things you dont it does not make them wrong sop long as it does not affect any one else!

Wow, thats pretty harsh. I hope your not comparing her to that serial killer, that guy was pretty messed up.

Yeah, I just googled that, and I'm extremely offended!

Tris, bite my missing cunt!

I just spent a wonderful weekend with my husband/daddy, stepson, and his best friend at Great Wolf Lodge, it has a 60,000 square feet of indoor water park. It was great, we had a lot of fun.... I'm telling you this to give you a background of spending a weekend with a 12 year old incontinent boy. Here is this 12 yr old boy who has to wear diapers, not by choice. Who has to wear a swim diaper, not by choice. Who has to clean out his colon every night for an hour, not by choice. Who has to sleep with a catheter in at night, not by choice. After spending a weekend with him and him having worry if he has enough diapers with him or finding a family bathroom to change into so he can lessen the embarrassment he probably always faces every day....... And I'm sure if you asked him, I'm sure he wishes he had the choice and wishes he was able to choice not to be incontinent anymore.... After this weekend, I still don't know why anyone would wish to be this way....and after spending this time with him and seeing what he has to go through.... I would never ever wish to be incontinent and I thank God even more that I am not this way.... so.. before you wish for something, better have that second thought.... they didn't make up the saying, careful what you wish for, just because....there is a reason behind it.

I just spent a wonderful weekend with my husband/daddy, stepson, and his best friend at Great Wolf Lodge, it has a 60,000 square feet of indoor water park. It was great, we had a lot of fun.... I'm telling you this to give you a background of spending a weekend with a 12 year old incontinent boy. Here is this 12 yr old boy who has to wear diapers, not by choice. Who has to wear a swim diaper, not by choice. Who has to clean out his colon every night for an hour, not by choice. Who has to sleep with a catheter in at night, not by choice. After spending a weekend with him and him having worry if he has enough diapers with him or finding a family bathroom to change into so he can lessen the embarrassment he probably always faces every day....... And I'm sure if you asked him, I'm sure he wishes he had the choice and wishes he was able to choice not to be incontinent anymore.... After this weekend, I still don't know why anyone would wish to be this way....and after spending this time with him and seeing what he has to go through.... I would never ever wish to be incontinent and I thank God even more that I am not this way.... so.. before you wish for something, better have that second thought.... they didn't make up the saying, careful what you wish for, just because....there is a reason behind it.

I agree, I don't understand why anyone would want there to be no way out of their diapers. I don't plan on ever giving up diapers, and I never use the potty. However, I like knowing that if someday I don't want diapers anymore, I can stop. I also like knowing that if I can't afford them, I won't be wet.

However, just because I can't understand at all why somebody wants to be forced to wear diapers forever no matter what... doesn't mean I have any right to judge them or stop them. It's their bladder and bowels, their body, if it makes them happier and feel more complete, then so be it. They understand it, we don't.

Also remember, most people can't understand why you or I voluntarily have a diaper on, and wet it, instead of just using the potty. We understand it, they don't.

• 10 months later...

i'm one of those that desires incontinence but have yet to find the courage to achieve it i never understood my desire for no control. what you just said summed it all up very well i would feel much more whole with it and am very glad atleast one of you nay sayers has finaly come around to try and understand us

As far as why you want to, only you can figure it out, but I have some ideas for those who generally believe that they would like to:

1) You may desire to be out of control, because the rest of the time you are in control. It's like giving your mind a break from something.

2) If you like the feeling of wetting your diaper, it may indeed help you achieve more of what you want and enjoy.

3) There may be something in your brain that tells you that you'd rather be younger, as in back when you didn't have to worry about things. This again relates to stress. It'd be one thing closer to what your subconscious views as a 'stress-free' environment.

Again, only you can say for sure. And if you can't, no big deal, as long as you're happy in life, that's what matters in the end right?

i'm one of those that desires incontinence but have yet to find the courage to achieve it i never understood my desire for no control. what you just said summed it all up very well i would feel much more whole with it and am very glad atleast one of you nay sayers has finaly come around to try and understand us

I can't understand why someone would want to be permanantly incontinent, but it's not my life or my choice or my business B) Live and let live :wub: I can understand how it could be fun to be incontinent for a period of time by choice :rolleyes: or to give someone else the key to control your incontinence as they saw fit to do :D Playtime is funtime and that's good. Lifetime as playtime may not be so good even if it seems that way right now. As long as you fully understand all the implications of incontinence and still want it then do what you want. I won't judge you for that but if later on you find that it was a mistake and come to me seeking sympathy you won't find any forthcoming :o If it's a choice you made that causes you problems you'll have to deal with them all alone. If it wasn't a choice I can be sympathetic and understanding and helpful. That's just how I'm made :P

I'd love to become incontinent for a time when it was convienent and/or fun but it doesn't seem to work that way :( If anyone knows how to make it work that way without the use of drugs, catheters, or surgery please let me know (don't suggest hypnosis, it hasn't worked for me) ;) . It would be a lot of fun for playtime but I know I wouldn't want it for a lifetime :)

Bettypooh

Wowser,

That was well written and gets to the essence of many AB's core and as you so beautifully have pointed out with respect to your needed transition. No one knows us unless we can be who we are.

We all know you a little better today and I am heartened by your post.

hugs

boy ricky

I need to retract my previous opinion regarding those of you who want to become incontinent.

I called you all crazy, I was strongly against it, and would say nearly anything to talk you out of accomplishing it.

I take it back. I have no authority to tell you it's wrong to want that.

I can't tell how you feel inside. Maybe being incontinent is something that would make you feel whole. Just because I am not able to understand it does not give me any authority to tell you it's wrong. If it doesn't hurt anybody else, I have no right to try to stop you.

So why the sudden change of opinion?

Nobody but a transsexual can know what it feels like to be a girl in a boy's body.

I can't stand everyone trying to talk me out of my transition when all I want is to be whole and happy.

Likewise, nobody can tell what it feels like to want incontinence so badly except for those in that situation. If it's what will make you feel whole and happy, who the fuck am I to say it's wrong to do so?!

The world is full of things and people we can't understand, and we should embrace them anyway. Only thing anybody should ever be judged on is the amount of harm they cause other beings.

I am sorry.

Sincerely,

Jessica