LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Newbie Nursery

Welcome, Come Introduce yourself here! Not for Personal Ads, Read Intro.

5,921 topics in this forum

1. Im New

• 4 replies
  2. Im New

• 3 replies
  3. im new

• 1 reply
  4. im new

• 2 replies
  5. Im New

• 7 replies
  6. Im New

• 0 replies
    • 2 replies
  7. Im New And Nervous

• 7 replies
    • 2 replies
  8. im new hear

• 0 replies
  9. im new here

• 3 replies
  10. Im new here

• 0 replies
  11. Im new here

• 2 replies
  12. Im New Here

• 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
  13. im new here

• 2 replies
  14. Im New Here

• 0 replies
  15. Im new here

• 5 replies
    • 6 replies
  16. Im New Here.

• 6 replies
  17. Im New Lol

• 2 replies
    • 3 replies
  18. Im New Too

• 6 replies
    • 3 replies
  19. Im New!

• 9 replies
  20. im new. hi

• 7 replies
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• I feel like we are getting more and more connections to Hannah. I still think that both Hannah and Grace are going to play big roles going forward. My guess is the morning won’t be too eventful but a twist  wouldn’t be a shock.  I don’t think Maddy is going to avoid being treated ‘littler’ if she stays in pull-ups. Her plans are going to have further consequences, her life is already starting to change.
    • That's a longer article than I would have expected. Almost interesting lol.
    • Ghost 💩   Must be a seriously slow news day.
    • Am I now baby sized too?
    • Chastity with diapers is fun!  There are a bunch of resources on the web, and you'll probably get better answers elsewhere as to the general details.  Two reasonable places to start are https://denyingthumper.com/male-chastity-basics/ and   https://www.malechastityjournal.com/caging-your-man/.  Start slow, and have realistic expectations.  Most of the chastity thing is a mental game, as there is no device that is escape proof.  This might be useful for your partner: https://happy-marriage.neocities.org/introduction#start As far as chastity with diapers, which is relevant for this site, it depends on how much you do of each.  I am a bedwetter, and wear cloth diapers at night.  This leads to hygiene challenges, so I need to unlock daily to ensure a good wash.  Good hygiene is key.  Short cages are definately better.  Like, the length of the head, not the shaft.  This keeps things in place, and makes erections more manageble and less painful, ironically.  It also means that when you pee, the pee goes into the center of the diaper, which is a side benefit for us male bedwetters. Start wearing the cage without diapers at first so that you can keep an eye on things.  Start a few hours at a time and build time.  Then, once you're sure that the device you have fits well, add diapers.