LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Im New, Have Questions

I just got back from camping with about 15 people and while i was there, i was talking to this kid and he decided to have me be the first person he told about his interest in infantilism. I make it clear that have a very open mind on sexual issues and people tend to tell me these sorts of things. we had long conversations about how difficult it was for him being a teenager and into this sort of thing. I felt so bad for him, i really hope he can find someone to baby him. having this discusion with him made me realize that i would be interested in babying someone. I know how hard it is to go through life with desires you cant share with anyone and i know how hard it is to have to deal with those issues as a teenager. I think if i could fulfil someone's fantasy that they might not have a chance to live out it would give me a really great feeling. i guess i would want to be a daddy with a baby boy... i dont know, im kinda confused, talking about it with this kid made me realize it's something i'd like to with someone. he told me a lot about it but i want to hear from other people too. what kind of things do people do? I guess what id like to do is baby someone, and make him feel loved and cared for. feed him, change him, rub his back, sing him a lulaby, make him feel special, things i never felt like i got enough of as a child. i'd also like to fondle and have sex and stuff. its hard for me to talk about, im scarred ill say something you guys will be offended by. what kind of things do people do? are there very many guys who want a daddy? i have also recently read about something called ageplay, that seems sort of related to this i found that intreging too. would you consider that to be something completly different? or a spin-off of infantilism?

hi ganymede!

i just want to say, isn't the internet an excellent tool! You discovered an interest through someone else sharing their story i real time. I assume you then got online and began doing some exploring and here you are!

i'll try and answer your question about ageplay, though i find there are no hard and fast rules. Ageplay for infantilists is basically what many here classify themselves as....ab or adult baby. Some of us ageplay at an older age, toddlers on up, i personally ageplay at 4 years old and that is a constant for me. Some ageplayers will ageplay different ages according to their moods. Not all ageplayers though are infantilists and many do not include diapers or pants wetting as part of their play. Those ageplayers generally will not be on this site however as this site is a diaper related site. There are ageplay sites you can visit, which might be of interest to you.

i myself tend to be more of an ageplayer, though i do occasionally include diapers as a part of that. If you have any other questions, i'd love to give my thoughts so don't hesitate to ask!

Best of luck in your journeys, i look forward to seeing you around,

jennie

thank you for your reply. I guess id like to include diaper or pants wetting in my fantasy. i feel funny saying that, but i'll probly get over it pretty quick. I'm a pretty open minded person and i would be willing to try just about anything but cleaning up a pooey diaper lol. id even be willing to try the role of baby, and im willing to do this with guys or girls as long as they arn't too much older then me. can you recomend any good ageplay sites? preferably with a chat room. i cant seem to access the one on here. are htere very many guys who like guys that do this?

The best way to learn is to explore, read, and talk to others. There are many guys who are into this. Like Jennie said, ageplay depends on the person. I personally ageplay at the age of 2. I involve diapers, bottles, pacis, and some times baby looking clothes. I can't say that I blame you on the poopy diapers. I don't do that nor would my daddy/hubby want to clean that up. I personally can't say that I blame them.

One thing you must realize is that every person is very different in what they consider to be roleplay for them. We, unfortunantly, are classified into one category "AB," but there are tons of subcategories to that. There are ABs who like dispsoables, there are ones who like cloth and plastic pants, there are guys who are sissys (boys wanting to be girls), there are people who are furries (acting like animals), there are those who like bottles, pacis, bibs, stuffies, blankies, baby clothes. There are some who perfer no sex during ageplay/roleplay, and there are some who do. There are a wide range of likes and dislikes, so that is where it is important for you to know what you are interested in before you even seek a baby boy or girl.

I personally think you need to do some research and some major communication with those who are into the scene already before you venture into a daddy/baby relationship. One thing that many seem to do is focus on the diapers and the daddy/baby as the major focus of their relationship. You have figure out if you are looking for a casual relationship or a serious one. "ABs" can be very emotional and very attached to their caregiver. It is defintely not something you want to mess around with unless you know what you are getting yourself into and that the rules are in placed and are very clear to each other what kind of relationship it will be.

I apologize if this is overwhelming or more information than what you were asking for ....lol... but I am just trying to help. Being a baby girl myself with a daddy/husband, I think I have had experience in this sort of thing. Another website that you may want to view is aby.com There are many baby boys on there.

I would visit the story section of this website too. They can always offer you some ideas on roleplay. You can access the chatroom on this site if you pay $1.00 to verify you are 18. It use to be open to anyone w/out verification, but there have been endless trouble so it is closed again.

I wish you luck. Do some research, some soul searching, reading, questions.... people here are very friendly and are always willing to help however they can.

Welcome to DD... I will shut up now.. lol... I hope you enjoy your stay and that you find what you are looking for!