LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Im New Here.

Hello, everyone. I'm new to this form. wanted to tell you alittle about my self. I'm 27 years old and i love to wear daipers. mostly on my days off from work and all day on the weekends. I both wet and mess my diapers. I enjoy the feeling of being able to just go when i have too. My GF sometimes changes me to add alittle exitment to our lives. but i change my self most of the time. I wear diapers when we go out. and she brings the needed supply of daipers, baby wipes, and my baby oil and powder. im open to telling others like me about my self. other then that i hide it. I wouldnt call my self an adult babie, but more a true diaper lover.

I enjoy reading the stories,

Right now i need a changing as im wet and soaked.

hug and kisses to the other AB/DL

Guest dragonmaster4066

hi tommy, welcome to the site :D . you are one of the few that has an understanding gf. i you like the site and have fun. i'm in the chat most of te tim. most of the people here a very nice. enjoy :P

I'm.....so....jealous.... I'm sorry. I know that's bad. I should be happy for you that you have a loving mate who is willing to change your diapers. Many of us are still looking for that one special someone in our lives. Anyways, *hugs* welcome to our humble group, and if you wanna get in on the action, the chat's where it's at....and elsewhere on the forums like where games are going on.