• 2 replies
    • 2k views
  7. Absorin

• 4 replies
    • 3.3k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• I can't say I've ever purged --- at least not everything.  I've certainly tossed out stuff I deemed worthless (like some medical diapers I tried on a whim that were absolutely horrible).   However, that's not to say I hadn't ever been forcibly purged (that is, I was caught when I was younger, beaten, and then my stuff confiscated and tossed out). 
    • Rubber Panty Hangers January 28, 2013 Rubber Panty Hangers Among the things you need to do with baby panties is to clean them. This can mean rinsing after each use and washing them in a weak solution of dish soap and rinsing thouroghly. This means very tepid water. After that comes the question of drying them. At no time do you want to wring them out, which wrinkles plastic and other materials, or put them in a dryer since you could make a mistake and put the heat up, or, if you decide to run the dryer for a few minutes then shut it off, you may forg By Little BabyDoll Christine, January 28, 2013 22 replies Among the things you need to do with baby panties is to clean them. This can mean rinsing after each use and washing them in a weak solution of dish soap and rinsing thouroghly. This means very tepid water. After that comes the question of drying them. At no time do you want to wring them out, which wrinkles plastic and other materials, or put them in a dryer since you could make a mistake and put the heat up, or, if you decide to run the dryer for a few minutes then shut it off, you may forg
    • One of my staff hung my IC bedwetting Kylie protecters on my clothesline when he emptied the washing machine once. It was quite obvious what they were but on a shared supported living complex of 6 people and many support staff coming and going nothing was said to me. When they are in the drier, dried he folds them up for me. Everybody here knows I wear nappies, the only real insult I get is from David from his bungalow in the garden and when we have a fall out he insults me by saving 'go change your nappy'. I kinda like it.
    • Trying to get a sense of how many bikers we've got in our community.  It turns out that some of us go to the rally in Sturgis, but how many hope to go this year?
    • So you’re saying there’s gonna be an Incontinent Desires munch in Guadalajara in early June!?!