LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
InstantClassic

SoSecure Incontinence Containment Swim Diaper

7 posts in this topic

Really good high-quality swim diaper. It's a heavy, stretchy fabric, so it really seals well.

7 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Really good high-quality swim diaper. It's a heavy, stretchy fabric, so it really seals well.

I was thinking of how it would be as a regular diaper, not just for swimming, but I'd use it for that too. How well does it hold urine?

it doesn't. Swim diapers are for solids, not pee

1 person likes this

Yeah what he said. Adult swim diapers are never for pee unless you get the disposable tranquility ones which hold a small amount (as long as they haven't been swam in). They're called containment briefs because they contain solid waste inside and don't allow it to escape into the pool

There are several brands of swim diapers available, but perhaps the best rated (and the one I personally wear) is the reusable SoSecure swim containment diaper (fecal containment diaper) intended to be worn under swimwear – The SoSecure attaches snugly via very strong Velcro in the wings. Although it is not advertised or intended to contain urine, it will contain a small amount effectively. I often get water inside the SoSecure swim diaper. When I do, as I am is coming out of the pool I actually have to break the seal at the leg holes to let the excess water out. A problem could be that, with some pool water getting inside the diaper, along with some urine, a more substantial amount of liquid eventually will have to be released somewhere - a shower in the changing room would be my recommendation. Please note that, to work effectively, the SoSecure swim diaper must be worn fairly tight - somewhat more than snug. I have to lie on the bed, position the diaper, and fasten the Velcro wings. That can make putting the swim diaper on difficult for someone with reduced motor skills. However, when put on properly, NOTHING is getting out of this diaper until you let it.

--John

Odd as usually if I have to poop, I also have to pee. I got to imagine others who wear this are faced with this issue.