• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  16. Moscow

• 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Will it be an adult or youth diaper? The suspense builds!
    • The Third Train Campbell stood on the station platform and looked down at his phone.  4 minutes until the train arrived.  He was wearing his clothes again - all of them - but the cum-soaked diaper was still taped around his hips.  His day with Harlow was better than anything he could have ever imagined. "Thank you," Campbell said, because he thought it was only fair to show his appreciation. "No, thank you," Harlow said, and put a hand on his cheek. "I didn't know how wonderful it would be to have a baby boy like you in my life, and now I'm starting to understand what I've been missing all this time.  You have nothing to be ashamed of; I love this part of you." Campbell nodded shyly.  Ever since he started talking to Harlow online, he kept wondering when he would get bored of it.  When he'd get tired of taking care of another grown man.  When he'd start finding diapers gross.  But that was the first time that Campbell considered: maybe, never. "Next week, same time?" Campbell asked. "Of course.  Get off at the right station this time." "Oh no!" Campbell smacked himself in the forehead. "I forgot to get more motion sickness meds!  This train ride is gonna suck!" Harlow reached into his pocket and pulled out a little bottle.  They were from his medicine cabinet back home, but the expiration date hadn't passed.  He put them in Campbell's coat pocket. "Keep 'em."  "Thanks.  You're such a good Daddy."  Campbell checked his phone again.  2 minutes. "I hate this part," Campbell said. "Me too," Harlow sighed. "But we can talk online all week.  And hey, next time bring a backpack so you can take a few diapers home." Campbell nodded.  He took a step forward and grabbed onto his Daddy's coat like a little kid.  He looked up at Harlow and Harlow looked down at him, and they shared one more kiss.  The last kiss of the first date. In the distance, the sound of a train whistle blew. [End]
    • Chapter 13 “Ah. The castor oil is still working then. If you’re happy to continue with the assessment, we’ll get the car round to take us to the flat.” I nodded in agreement. “Good. Simon, can you tidy up here and I’ll send the car back for you and all the kit.” Simon nodded. It looked like all this was pre-arranged. The car was waiting for us at the front of the Savoy. The driver opened the door and we climbed into the back seat. “David here is ‘one of us’ so to speak, and won’t mind if a baby fills her nappy one little bit. In fact, I think I will insist that you poop right now, Baby Louise.” Regardless of anything, I was desperate to go and complied with Paula’s order without hesitation. The castor oil ensured that my poop was very loose, which resulted in a very noisy, explosive evacuation. I went a little red with embarrassment. “I don’t need to check your nappy this time, do I? Exclaimed Paula. “Come on sweetheart, onto my tittie, let’s feed the little baby”. I did as I was told - thankful for the blacked out windows of the limo and, it has to be said, for the opportunity to be back on Paula’s breasts. It was like all my stress left me as I suckled. The car turned a corner and then pulled up by the side of the road. Paula unlatched me from her boob and straightened her clothing. I knew I stank but I’d already gained trust and confidence in Paula, so I got out of the car without any anxiety of exposure. She took my hand and led me to a door. “This is our London ‘playpen’. It’s a home from home when we’re in the city. I think you’ll like it.” The door opened into a large hallway. Very modern, very stylish. Paula closed the door and then led me through a smart living room into a corridor. She opened a door and walked me in. It was unexpected! It was, really, WOW. It was a baby’s nursery only just about everything was upscaled. There was a cot, a playpen, a changing table - even an oversized baby bouncer. “Let’s get these silly adult clothes off you - babies don’t wear grown-up clothes now, do they?” “No mamma” I replied. I was naked in no time. Apart from my nappy, of course. It was wet, from Simon’s pee, and messy but Paula hadn’t indicated that I was due a change and I knew that it wasn’t my place to ask. “Mummy’s got some things to do, so I’m going to put you in the baby bouncer to keep you out of trouble.” The bouncer hung from the ceiling and had a harness to hold the baby in place around the waist and between the legs. She had me climb steps up to the seat, strapping me in before sitting me down and pulling the steps away. The mess in my nappy spread everywhere. Paula then pushed and pulled me so that I was bouncing up and down vigorously - the feeling in my nappy was quite incredible. And so was the smell. Paula didn’t seem bothered at all. She put some mittens on my hands which were strapped on so that I couldn’t remove them. She then pushed a dummy in between my lips and handed me a sweet teddy bear to cuddle before leaving the room. I don’t know how long I hung there. Naked apart from my nappy, my nether regions caked in a heady mix of Simon’s pee and my poop with no watch, no phone to distract me. The mittens ensured that I couldn’t free myself. I did find that bouncing stimulated my erogenous zones, though, and kept myself amused by keeping myself on the verge of a massive orgasm. The only interruption was a sudden and desperate need to pee. I don’t know whether the harness was putting extra pressure on my bladder, but I really lost control and flooded my nappy. Once this little drama had passed it was back to the odd situation of overcoming what should have been a boring imprisonment by maintaining a state of sexual excitement. Eventually the door opened. I maintained my baby posture - bouncing, cuddling my bear and sucking on my dummy. Paula was accompanied by Simon and David, the chauffeur, who had brought the clothes, nappies and other accoutrement from the Savoy. Obviously I was familiar with Simon, but I really wasn’t expecting David to see me in this state. He looked across at me and I went red with embarrassment. He smiled back with understanding and compassion. At first it didn’t seem that Paula had noticed, but as the guys were putting things away she came over towards me and softly said: “You’re a baby Louise. It doesn’t matter if you’re naked in a stinky nappy, you have no control over the situation. There’s no need to be embarrassed - no one expects anything else of you.” She then put her hand under my seat and pushed me upwards. “What a beautiful bouncing baby!” “Come on Simon, let’s get you out of those clothes” Simon’s adult clothes were removed and Paula did a nappy check. “Wet again? Let’s get you changed.” I resisted the temptation to shout “Oi!!” Paula took him over to the changing table and quickly had him cleaned up and in a fresh nappy. “Let’s get Louise down and put the two of you in the playpen” I was happy to be released from the bouncer, but it made me feel even more exposed to David, who I still saw as a stranger. Simon held my hand and we walked across to the playpen. Once inside Paula shut the gate behind us. “David, come over here” David did as he was told, standing by the side of the playpen. Paula undid his flies and pulled his dick out. She gave it a little kiss and then looked across to me. “Come on Baby Louise, let’s try a different dummy shall we?” I went across and knelt down, taking David’s cock in my hands and placing it carefully in my mouth. It stiffened almost immediately. “Good girl” Paula said. I’d considerable experience of oral in my line of work so I like to think I have a certain talent, one enhanced by the fact that I’d spent most of the last 24 hours sucking on something or other! David certainly seemed to be enjoying the experience. He reached down and played with my small but rather pert tits, which I always appreciated. Simon had crawled behind me and was fondling my nappy. I was already in a state of heightened sexual tension, and this was close to pushing me over the edge. Temporary relief was provided by David his his dick from my mouth and covering my face with cum. Paula wasn’t finished with us yet, though. “Baby Simon - lie on your back. Louise, I want you to sit on his face and pull him off. Like a good girl”. I mounted Simon and squashed my nappy into his face. He held me firm, rubbing his face into the filthy nappy, putting pressure on my clit which was caked in poop by this stage. He was rock hard. I wanked him with my right hand whilst massaging him through his nappy. As he reached his peak there was one little bonus. A wet stream of poop and gas erupted from my backside; the castor oil’s finale. Simon’s face was only separated from this by the padding of my nappy. It was no great surprise by this stage that my somewhat flamboyant pooping of my nappy was right up there on Simon’s sexual fantasy wish-list and his spunk joined David’s on my face. I think Simon would have stayed under my dirty nappy forever but Paula broke the spell, taking my hands and lifting me up. “You’ve been an exceptionally good girl. I think it’s time to get you cleaned up.
    • We've been asking for a normalization of diapers, be careful what you ask for...
    • Also, should I just continue it from this thread or leave this as its own self-contained oneshot story and start a new thread for the continuation? 🤔 Is it possible to get a story moved *out* of the Completed Stories section? 😅