LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontinence Lingerie Collection

That sounds like most of my babydolls and crinoline

Hard to believe these are incontinence products... one day I guess technology will give us normal looking underwear that can hold the contents of a full bladder, and nobody will know except the wearer... perhaps all underwear will effectively be a wearable toilet so there won't be any need for nappies or even public toilets (for peeing anyway!) Thankfully I suspect that's a long way off, though would be fun in a different way I suppose.

ok this is kinda interesting but very odd and not sure how good it is...
1) The clothesline presented are definitely quite 'sexy' and attractive for women to wear.

2) I would be concerned about the level of absorbency of those items of clothing- They don't seem to be able to hold anything beyond a tiny dribble or two. So thus you need pads still- and diapers. I still find it more preferable to take Japan's approach to stylish incontinence- they have diaper fashion shows

3) Did i mention how hot some of the items are?

ok this is kinda interesting but very odd and not sure how good it is...
1) The clothesline presented are definitely quite 'sexy' and attractive for women to wear.

2) I would be concerned about the level of absorbency of those items of clothing- They don't seem to be able to hold anything beyond a tiny dribble or two. So thus you need pads still- and diapers. I still find it more preferable to take Japan's approach to stylish incontinence- they have diaper fashion shows

3) Did i mention how hot some of the items are?

You ant kidding sexy as hell. Definitely wonder about absorbency