LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! I hope everyone has a day filled with family, laughter, lotsa good food, lots of football :lol: , but most of all lots of love! This is a day to treasure all that we have and to be thankful. I am most thankful for my wonderful family and my wonderful life that I have and definitely the friends I've found here at DD! Let us be thankful for all we've been blessed with, but let us not forget those who cannot be with us today, those whove gone from this life, those who are workin today, but mostly, those away from their families fighting for our freedom overseas.

Everyone be safe and happy and have a wonderful, wonderful day!

huggles and kissies and lots of love, :wub:

"ALWAYS DA MOMMY" CURIOUS :D

The First Serving was Just put on the table, I worked my butt off from 5:30 this morning. I'm so tired I couldn't eat, gonna put on that new diaper (hey I didn't even get a break for that) and take a well deserved nap. SOOOOooooo... Happy Thanksgiving all, I'm getting a beer and going to bed!

BTW....What Curious said works double for me :)

Bless ye all, and all ye have. :drinks_wine:

Guest Katharsys

Here's Thanksgiving!

HOW TO COOK A TURKEY

• Go buy a turkey
  • Pour a glass of wine
  • Put turkey in oven
  • Pour another glass of wine
  • Set the oven at 375 degrees
  • Pour another glass of wine
  • Turn the oven on
  • Pop open another bottle of wine
  • Turk the bastey
  • Pour another glass of vino
  • Bake the wine for 4 hours
  • Take the oven out of the turkey
  • Floor the turkey off of the pick
  • Turk the Carvey
  • Open another wottle of bine
  • Tet the sable and poer yourself another glass of turkey
  • Bless the saying, pass and eat out.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

AWW everyones comments are so wonderfuL! :wub: Our Thanksgiving dinner went wonderfully. Everyone ate, laffed, loved and then watched football.. .and lets not forget the guitar hero competition that I graciously sat out of! :lol:

Anyways somethin funny did happen I thought Id share. Well, we had an almost 24 lb turkey and hubby got a roasting pan that was a lil small. I was cookin and all the sudden smoke comes POURIN outta the oven! :huh: I was like ummmmmmmm NOT GOOD! The broth was comin out of the pan all over the place! It kept flamin up on the heating element. :o OMG! Now that its over, that was HILARIOUS! I had told hubby before that we needed to drain the broth off but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO we'll do it in a few mins he said! <_< Im like honey we waited TOOOOOOOOO LONG! :) anyways.. after openin doors and windows and puttin fans up to clear the smoke outta the house so the neighbors wouldnt call 911, everything went great!

I got sad one time about my Mom, tho I tried hard not to! Hubby said "Which turkey platter do we use?" and he pulled out two of them. One which we use every year, and one that my Mom has had since 1969 that I was fortunate enough to get when she passed away. The tears started pouring but after that one little nervous breakdown I was ok. But sadly (sorry Mom) I wasnt strong enough to use her turkey platter this year. Maybe next year, huh? We'll see. :)

Hope everyone had a wonderful day.

Curious :D

I hope everyone had a safe holiday. I myself did not do much as I do not have family where I live anymore, well, those who can get together since my parents moved out of state, and two of my sisters moved out of the area.

I hope everyone got to where they were going, had a good time, and has a safe trip back and a very safe holiday season.

BabyChris121675

curious i sorry to hear about your mom plate, in some way she was with you on this great day. I glad you have a good dinner. I did too we had all the fixing and i think i ate to much but it was so much fun. anyways using the turky plate would be like having her over every year and think how happy she would be that you keeping up her traditions for her.

Hope you have a good night.

Great to hear the good times Curious. I know it was a Ohio news topic, but some poor fellow did the same thing as you. He set in the other room while his Turkey cooked in the kitchen (I know I did too). Well oven caught fire, burnt up the wall, to the ceiling, to the second floor.

It all happened within minutes. He got out safely, the firefighters got the fire out but his home is unlivable. Talk about a bummer, cooking a Turkey, and half hour later no Turkey and no house on Thanksgiving. He was still gratefull because he escaped unharmed and the firefighters helped to contain the fire for the most part. The stove, sorry to say did not survive.

So I looked at it like this, We all could have alot worse.

BTW Curious...was your mom a little on the jokster side..perhaps that was her little way of saying I'm here with you now pay attention to that turkey! :D

Also you know they do make a smoked turkey, no need to go to that extreme :P

I lost my Grandmother several years ago, she was more than a mother to me, she was my best friend. She took me out of a childrens home and raised me. She cried like hell when I left for the Marines and did the same when I came home. I was never a big kid so I shyed away from most sports..I used to follow her around the kitchen and learned all I could from her.

This and Last thanksgiving I got cudo's from many friends. I couldn't believe their comments..My this and My that was better than their own mothers. I got a warm feeling inside, my grandmother was with me and so proud again. I delivered food that day down to a local bar, the same one many years ago I spent every Holiday alone at in depression. The regulars would always bring in the full spread for us single guys that lived in the nearby motels. Now I am able to have my own home again, with a wonderful family once more. It was my turn to return the favor. Hope Everyone had a wonderful holiday. ;)

Curious. I know it was a Ohio news topic, but some poor fellow did the same thing as you. He set in the other room while his Turkey cooked in the kitchen (I know I did too). Well oven caught fire, burnt up the wall, to the ceiling, to the second floor.

It all happened within minutes. He got out safely, the firefighters got the fire out but his home is unlivable. Talk about a bummer, cooking a Turkey, and half hour later no Turkey and no house on Thanksgiving. He was still gratefull because he escaped unharmed and the firefighters helped to contain the fire for the most part. The stove, sorry to say did not survive.

So I looked at it like this, We all could have alot worse.

BTW Curious...was your mom a little on the jokster side..perhaps that was her little way of saying I'm here with you now pay attention to that turkey! :D

NUH UH I didnt do that Repaid! I stayed in the KITCHEN! LOL! I didnt leave it to go to the livin room. Believe me. With all I cooked I had plenty to keep me busy right there in that kitchen! I was just at the sink, 5 feet away from the oven. Thank Goodness too or We mighta had the same fate as that poor feller u just told me about. Im glad hes ok tho! My Mom was indeed the silly prankster at times but no she wasnt tellin me to pay 'tention to the turkey cause she taught me to pay attention to the turkey a looooong time ago. Thats why I stayed right there in the kitchen! ^_^

Im glad urs turned out too Repaid. Yes I know what ur sayin. My stepsons and daughters-in-law had a few places to go to on Thanksgiving but they always like comin to my house first cause they say its where they get the best home cookin :) ! It turned out well and I am so glad..

Huggles and kissies and lots of love, :wub:

curious i sorry to hear about your mom plate, in some way she was with you on this great day. I glad you have a good dinner. I did too we had all the fixing and i think i ate to much but it was so much fun. anyways using the turky plate would be like having her over every year and think how happy she would be that you keeping up her traditions for her.

Hope you have a good night.

Thank u Sweetie! :) *hugs* I hope I am strong enough from now on to use her turkey platter. I think I will be. :)

Take care and have a wonderful day! :)

well, i may be a little late, but HAPPY THANKSGIVING! lol....sounds like everyone had a good time. My holiday went well. Nothing spectacular happened but it was one of my happiest days this year! :D

*hugs n luv from da paxy* ^_^

I agree. The media has lost touch with reality>

Lets go back several hundred years to George Washingtons proclamation:

Whereas it is the duty of all Nations to acknowledge the providence

of Almighty God, to obey his will, to be grateful for his benefits, and humbly

to implore his protection and favor -- and whereas both Houses of Congress have

by their joint Committee requested me "to recommend to the People of the United

States a day of public thanksgiving and prayer to be observed by acknowledging

with grateful hearts the many signal favors of Almighty God especially by

affording them an opportunity peaceably to establish a form of government for

their safety and happiness."

Now therefore I do recommend and assign Thursday the 26th day of

November next to be devoted by the People of these States to the service of that

great and glorious Being, who is the beneficent Author of all the good that was,

that is, or that will be -- That we may then all unite in rendering unto him our

sincere and humble thanks -- for his kind care and protection of the People of

this Country previous to their becoming a Nation -- for the signal and manifold

mercies, and the favorable interpositions of his Providence which we experienced

in the tranquility [sic], union, and plenty, which we have since enjoyed -- for

the peaceable and rational manner, in which we have been enabled to establish

constitutions of government for our safety and happiness, and particularly the

national One now lately instituted -- for the civil and religious liberty with

which we are blessed; and the means we have of acquiring and diffusing useful

knowledge; and in general for all the great and various favors which he hath

been pleased to confer upon us.

And also that we may then unite in most humbly offering our prayers

and supplications to the great Lord and Ruler of Nations and beseech him to

pardon our national and other transgressions -- to enable us all, whether in

public or private stations, to perform our several and relative duties properly

and punctually -- to render our national government a blessing to all the

people, by constantly being a Government of wise, just, and constitutional laws,

discreetly and faithfully executed and obeyed -- to protect and guide all

Sovereigns and Nations (especially such as have shewn [sic] kindness onto us)

and to bless them with good government, peace, and concord -- To promote the

knowledge and practice of true religion and virtue, and the encrease [sic] of

science among them and us -- and generally to grant unto all Mankind such a

degree of temporal prosperity as he alone knows to be best.

Given under my hand at the City of New York

the third day of October in the year of our Lord 1789.

George Washington

Those who ignore history, are doomed to repeat it!

I am 50 years old. I use to think history was a crock of $..t.

Now I have seen history in the making. I have seen the consequences of ignoring history.

I am wise enough to see our school systems attempting to modify history.

My children often ask "Daddy; How do you know the book is wrong?". My answer is simple. I was there when a lot of it happened. My father told me what happened before I was born. My grandparents .....

wahahah u read it mommy!!!?!?! I sawled "lets go back a few hundred years" and i skipped down....cant take it! NO MORE HISTORY!!