Jump to content
LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Alternate methods or surgeries to achieve incontinence


Recommended Posts

So, I been following Reddy's post on him getting surgery in Mexico. While it looks tempting, I don't like the idea of them messing with my prostate. I have a very good sex life with my wife including diaper sex and may want kids in the future...... so I don't like taking a risk on a surgery that may cause impotence. I'm wondering if the clinic in Mexico would possibly do a modified version of what they offered Reddy? I know in some extreme cases when caths are not be able to be used they sometimes use a subtropic catheter that they make a small incision below your belly button and insert it into the bladder. Instead of going up my penis and messing with my prostate. Can't they just cut away my internal sphincter in the other direction? Also, there are nerves in lining of the bladder wall that actually control the internal sphincter. I don't really need constant dribble like Reddy. I'm just happy with even minor incontinence just so I have a mental and physical excuse to wear them. When I do it on purpose I feel guilt because it's on purpose if that makes any sense. And so, if someone ever finds out I honestly don't have to lie that I need them. Also, I learned when people abuse Ketamine it causes massive damage to the lining of their bladder wall causing incontinence. It doesn't seem to damage the sphincters but only the nerves and lining of the bladder. I don't intend on using it but it gave me an idea about other muscles and nerves other than the primary two sphincters that control continence. What are your guy's thoughts?

Male-sub-cath.jpg

F000309f30-03-9781455726509.jpg

ketamine-cystitis-symptoms-768x768.png

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Prolonged and constant catheter use is one technique which achieves results. This technique is discussed extensively on some of the Fetlife groups, the resident authority being a man with the handle Billytex. He describes the effects from full-time foley cather use while gradually increasing size over the course of several months.  Around the size 26 will reportedly cause constant dribbling. However it sounds like some “maintenance” cathing is necessary even after the maximum size 30 is achieved.  After hearing about @reddy’s experiences and difficulties with strictures the catheter approach seems attractive to me.

Although it’s been many years since I’ve played with foley caths, I do recall having some issues with “diminished reliability” from it.  Someday I will probably take up the catheter habit again, when it more suits my lifestyle and I’m able to ensure a sufficient level of cleanliness. And yes, of course my aim would be to get to the max size of 30!

  • Like 4
Link to comment
15 hours ago, JunkyardDog1 said:

Do drugs. Wear diapers. 

Its tempting but already addicted to weed and wine lol!

4 hours ago, pigletno said:

Prolonged and constant catheter use is one technique which achieves results. This technique is discussed extensively on some of the Fetlife groups, the resident authority being a man with the handle Billytex. He describes the effects from full-time foley cather use while gradually increasing size over the course of several months.  Around the size 26 will reportedly cause constant dribbling. However it sounds like some “maintenance” cathing is necessary even after the maximum size 30 is achieved.  After hearing about @reddy’s experiences and difficulties with strictures the catheter approach seems attractive to me.

Although it’s been many years since I’ve played with foley caths, I do recall having some issues with “diminished reliability” from it.  Someday I will probably take up the catheter habit again, when it more suits my lifestyle and I’m able to ensure a sufficient level of cleanliness. And yes, of course my aim would be to get to the max size of 30!

it sounds tempting but is there a risk of damaging nerves for erections with large catheters? And how painful is it when you get erections with a catheter inserted? I mean just not thrilled about sticking things up my pee hole but if I have to bear with it to eventually achieve incontinence I think that would give me the motivation to overcome the pain. But i never experienced catheters so have no idea how it feels. I feel dealing with the mental pain for 25 years is worse than any short-term physical pain. It will just be nice when I never have to use the catheter again and be able to freely enjoy my wet dips.

Link to comment

I cannot overstate how much you're risking far, far, far worse effects with this fixation on somehow not touching the prostate.  It's almost worrying how obsessed you seem to be to avoid what's a minor effect of things. You're removing part of the prostate, not the whole thing.  There's a less than 10 percent chance of getting any sexual performance issues that don't fade during recovery, and anything that does happen is able to be worked around.  

The more diagrams and pictures you post, the more I worry you're collecting information but not understanding what you're reading or encountering. There's a reason this procedure was the one that Reddy and I - and others who have urinary retention issues - get. Other medical interventions have even bigger, more serious risks. Permanent stents come with encrustation, migration, and ingrowing risks. Bladder surgeries require even more invasive procedures that still don't affect the consciously controlled urinary system. Drug use is...well, drug use - I hope I don't have to go into detail there.

 

I've done almost a decade of research into all of this.  I get why you want another alternative...but realistically, it probably doesn't exist in a way that you'd want it to.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
10 hours ago, BrownBobby said:

 Other medical interventions have even bigger, more serious risks. Permanent stents come with encrustation, migration, and ingrowing risks. Bladder surgeries require even more invasive procedures that still don't affect the consciously controlled urinary system. Drug use is...well, drug use - I hope I don't have to go into detail there.

Aren't you the same naysayer you complained about when defending your strategy to become incontinent? 

Don't get me wrong: I think there should be an open discussion about any proposed method of becoming incontinent. But you now act as if you are the only one who can decide which method is right or wrong and who can openly advise against a certain method. 

10 hours ago, BrownBobby said:

There's a less than 10 percent chance of getting any sexual performance issues that don't fade during recovery

A 10% chance of a destroyed sex life could be a big NO NO for TS. Just like a surgery in Mexico was for member@oznl 

Just saying ....

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
10 hours ago, BrownBobby said:

I cannot overstate how much you're risking far, far, far worse effects with this fixation on somehow not touching the prostate.  It's almost worrying how obsessed you seem to be to avoid what's a minor effect of things. You're removing part of the prostate, not the whole thing.  There's a less than 10 percent chance of getting any sexual performance issues that don't fade during recovery, and anything that does happen is able to be worked around.  

The more diagrams and pictures you post, the more I worry you're collecting information but not understanding what you're reading or encountering. There's a reason this procedure was the one that Reddy and I - and others who have urinary retention issues - get. Other medical interventions have even bigger, more serious risks. Permanent stents come with encrustation, migration, and ingrowing risks. Bladder surgeries require even more invasive procedures that still don't affect the consciously controlled urinary system. Drug use is...well, drug use - I hope I don't have to go into detail there.

 

I've done almost a decade of research into all of this.  I get why you want another alternative...but realistically, it probably doesn't exist in a way that you'd want it to.

I respect your knowledge Brown Bobby and I respect your guys courage to go through surgery. And by making the post im no way trying to belittle what you guys did. I been following your guys journey for quite some time and very happy for your guys success so far. But your last post you mentioned you couldn't get a full erection?  The reason I feel there are alternatives to messing with the prostate is because how I learned ketamine primarily damages the bladders inner walls that have nerves that do control at least the internal sphincter. But I don't want you to get the idea I plan on taking ketamine. I was just found it strange how it causes incontinence. So, I felt it may be possible for a surgeon to cut into the walls to cause incontinence without messing with any of the sphincters. Yes, and I'm sure your correct it probably is more risky in other ways but you must respect I have a right to seek out a modified version. And just like you I have a right to take risk with my body if I choose. I'm only 36 so being able to have kids is a valid concern. And sorry if tmi but I like anal sex with my wife's strap on and when it stimulates my prostate it's like having two orgasms at once. So that's another reason I want my prostate healthy. I'd imagine this would be a big concern for gay couples.

Unfortunately, I don't think they even offer it or advanced enough to target a specific nerve that controls bladder sphincters. I'm thinking maybe the reason they offered the version you and reddy got is because they already had massive knowledge from prostate cancer and incontinence. They may only be experienced in that specific procedure. Their may be other specialist that may have knowledge of other surgeries. Or surgeons that have worked on ketamine abusers may be familiar on how to damage the bladder wall by scraping and cutting. Nano bots may be very likely in the future and may be much more precise to avoid mistakes. Hopefully in the future though that may be an option. Anyway, I don't have anywhere near 25,000 to get the surgery. I'm just thinking about in the future. And the type of incontinence I'm looking for is not what you and Reddy were seeking. Sure, I'd love to dribble but I'd be satisfied with any type of incontinence or even a smaller bladder capacity to make more likely to have accidents. Then at least I have a true medical excuse to need them. So, if someone finds out I can honestly look them in the eye that I need them for medical issues. And don't have to feel like a pervert wearing them for only kink reasons.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 6/17/2024 at 12:09 AM, pigletno said:

Prolonged and constant catheter use is one technique which achieves results. This technique is discussed extensively on some of the Fetlife groups, the resident authority being a man with the handle Billytex. He describes the effects from full-time foley cather use while gradually increasing size over the course of several months.  Around the size 26 will reportedly cause constant dribbling. However it sounds like some “maintenance” cathing is necessary even after the maximum size 30 is achieved.  After hearing about @reddy’s experiences and difficulties with strictures the catheter approach seems attractive to me.

Although it’s been many years since I’ve played with foley caths, I do recall having some issues with “diminished reliability” from it.  Someday I will probably take up the catheter habit again, when it more suits my lifestyle and I’m able to ensure a sufficient level of cleanliness. And yes, of course my aim would be to get to the max size of 30!

I have an FL account....So, he claims only a few months and gradually increasing size causes PERMENANT incontinence? Because I've heard others saying they went 6 months straight and when they took it out they still had control. But I don't think they worked up to larger caths. I guess the larger caths may be able to slightly damage the Sphincters. But man its got to hurt like a bitch!

Link to comment
1 hour ago, cathdiap said:

Aren't you the same naysayer you complained about when defending your strategy to become incontinent? 

Don't get me wrong: I think there should be an open discussion about any proposed method of becoming incontinent. But you now act as if you are the only one who can decide which method is right or wrong and who can openly advise against a certain method. 

A 10% chance of a destroyed sex life could be a big NO NO for TS. Just like a surgery in Mexico was for member@oznl 

Just saying ....

 

Holy projection, Batman...

What part of my reply was naysaying? What part of my reply said I decided what was possible?

There's a difference between "discussing methods that have a chance to get the results that, from what I can understand, the person is looking for" and "expressing concern that someone's repeated attempts at pursuing a course of action is unlikely to get what they want." I fully support theoretical discussions of how one might cause bladder wall damage - it's just that from my research, the methods that can affect it come with some pretty darn severe risks (like ketamine).

I'm all for finding new methods. And I'm not going to stop anyone from exploring them. But it'd also be unfair to at least mention where I see an issue that might help someone point their research efforts in directions that might help them achieve their stated goals.

If someone really wants to try to find a much more involved surgical method that has far greater risks, and try to find someone willing to do it...I truly wish them the best in achieving that goal.  But if the main driver of all of it is to dodge a rare side effect (my 10 percent doesn't count any of the outcomes where further medical treatment can resolve it, which is 7-9 percent from my research), then it seems wise to point out.  Case in point - I'm already able to get mostly hard again. Temporary effects are expected, and usually resolve.

If that risk is still a non-starter for you, @Squeaky Bearsies, then I'd recommend the catheter stretching route. It hurts less the more you get used to it, and will both shrink the bladder's capacity while weakening the muscles.  It will take months of continuous use to get the results you're looking for, but I've seen several get results that way.

And at the risk of causing another unprovoked accusation of being a judgmental asshole...there's something really important in your reply to me, @Squeaky Bearsies.

1 hour ago, Squeaky Bearsies said:

So, if someone finds out I can honestly look them in the eye that I need them for medical issues. And don't have to feel like a pervert wearing them for only kink reasons.

From my experience, and that of talking with others, something like surgery won't help with this.  Usually, it takes some deep searching as to why these feelings exist to start addressing them. I've seen lots of end results from said searching - letting go of the guilt, embracing the kinky and perverted nature, finding a way to bridge the two, etc. - but creating a physical dependency alone usually doesn't do it. If it's something you're comfortable with, I'd highly recommend talking with someone about this - therapist, hypnotist, life coach, good friend, or whatever you're most comfortable with.

Feel free, like everything I say, to disregard it if you wish. You won't hurt my feelings if you think or feel differently than me. But I do genuinely hope that I can help others avoid re-learning some of the things I've had to learn firsthand.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
27 minutes ago, BrownBobby said:

Holy projection, Batman...

What part of my reply was naysaying? What part of my reply said I decided what was possible?

There's a difference between "discussing methods that have a chance to get the results that, from what I can understand, the person is looking for" and "expressing concern that someone's repeated attempts at pursuing a course of action is unlikely to get what they want." I fully support theoretical discussions of how one might cause bladder wall damage - it's just that from my research, the methods that can affect it come with some pretty darn severe risks (like ketamine).

I'm all for finding new methods. And I'm not going to stop anyone from exploring them. But it'd also be unfair to at least mention where I see an issue that might help someone point their research efforts in directions that might help them achieve their stated goals.

If someone really wants to try to find a much more involved surgical method that has far greater risks, and try to find someone willing to do it...I truly wish them the best in achieving that goal.  But if the main driver of all of it is to dodge a rare side effect (my 10 percent doesn't count any of the outcomes where further medical treatment can resolve it, which is 7-9 percent from my research), then it seems wise to point out.  Case in point - I'm already able to get mostly hard again. Temporary effects are expected, and usually resolve.

If that risk is still a non-starter for you, @Squeaky Bearsies, then I'd recommend the catheter stretching route. It hurts less the more you get used to it, and will both shrink the bladder's capacity while weakening the muscles.  It will take months of continuous use to get the results you're looking for, but I've seen several get results that way.

And at the risk of causing another unprovoked accusation of being a judgmental asshole...there's something really important in your reply to me, @Squeaky Bearsies.

From my experience, and that of talking with others, something like surgery won't help with this.  Usually, it takes some deep searching as to why these feelings exist to start addressing them. I've seen lots of end results from said searing - letting go of the guilt, embracing the kinky and perverted nature, finding a way to bridge the two, etc. - but creating a physical dependency alone usually doesn't do it. If it's something you're comfortable with, I'd highly recommend talking with someone about this - therapist, hypnotist, life coach, good friend, or whatever you're most comfortable with.

Feel free, like everything I say, to disregard it if you wish. You won't hurt my feelings if you think or feel differently than me. But I do genuinely hope that I can help others avoid re-learning some of the things I've had to learn firsthand.

I think I will try the cath route first. I just don't like thinking about how it feels getting an erection with one on I'd be very happy when it does finally come out.... I think I slightly weakened my bladder over the years by wearing diapers on and off since I was 13. I mean I can pee in any position with no problem. Sitting, standing, laying down, etc. Lots of abdls have trouble doing that. I also been training myself over the past two years to go to the toilet even when I barely have to pee. I think that has slightly shrinked my bladder. But I only had one real wetting accident when I was working on installing the roof. It was actually really embarrassing because my dad and wife were there. I actually did not want to wet but my wife took too long throwing the pee jug up that I soaked my pants in front of her and my dad with no diaper. I mean my wife seeing I could care less because were both abdls and she wants me to be bladder incontinent and even bowel if she had her way.... but I told her it's too much for me and way too embarrassing. That night though I was actually a little happy about it though and my wife forced me in a diaper that night for having an actual accident lol. But I certainly, didn't want my dad witnessing it. But he just acted like nothing happened. So kinda gave me more courage it wasn't the end of the world if they found out. I've had more bowel accidents than bladder in the last year. But only happened four times this year so probably just freak occurrences. And the thing is I actually don't like messing my diapers. So unfortunately, if I ever get incontinence naturally it will probably be bowel....Why is it that we sometimes get what we don't want in life?

Link to comment
58 minutes ago, BrownBobby said:

Holy projection, Batman...

What part of my reply was naysaying? What part of my reply said I decided what was possible?

There's a difference between "discussing methods that have a chance to get the results that, from what I can understand, the person is looking for" and "expressing concern that someone's repeated attempts at pursuing a course of action is unlikely to get what they want." I fully support theoretical discussions of how one might cause bladder wall damage - it's just that from my research, the methods that can affect it come with some pretty darn severe risks (like ketamine).

I'm all for finding new methods. And I'm not going to stop anyone from exploring them. But it'd also be unfair to at least mention where I see an issue that might help someone point their research efforts in directions that might help them achieve their stated goals.

If someone really wants to try to find a much more involved surgical method that has far greater risks, and try to find someone willing to do it...I truly wish them the best in achieving that goal.  But if the main driver of all of it is to dodge a rare side effect (my 10 percent doesn't count any of the outcomes where further medical treatment can resolve it, which is 7-9 percent from my research), then it seems wise to point out.  Case in point - I'm already able to get mostly hard again. Temporary effects are expected, and usually resolve.

If that risk is still a non-starter for you, @Squeaky Bearsies, then I'd recommend the catheter stretching route. It hurts less the more you get used to it, and will both shrink the bladder's capacity while weakening the muscles.  It will take months of continuous use to get the results you're looking for, but I've seen several get results that way.

And at the risk of causing another unprovoked accusation of being a judgmental asshole...there's something really important in your reply to me, @Squeaky Bearsies.

From my experience, and that of talking with others, something like surgery won't help with this.  Usually, it takes some deep searching as to why these feelings exist to start addressing them. I've seen lots of end results from said searing - letting go of the guilt, embracing the kinky and perverted nature, finding a way to bridge the two, etc. - but creating a physical dependency alone usually doesn't do it. If it's something you're comfortable with, I'd highly recommend talking with someone about this - therapist, hypnotist, life coach, good friend, or whatever you're most comfortable with.

Feel free, like everything I say, to disregard it if you wish. You won't hurt my feelings if you think or feel differently than me. But I do genuinely hope that I can help others avoid re-learning some of the things I've had to learn firsthand.

I don't feel comfortable talking to therapist about my abdl side. I don't like the government knowing about my sexual kinks and in the future possibly using it to blackmail me. I have heard lots of them do nothing really to help you and basically just a huge waste of money. I mean I have social anxiety so I overthink alot of things people are thinking of me. But I have learned to accept myself when a mommy friend of mine taught me Reiki and meditation. We went everywhere in diapers, of course covered and people never noticed and were super friendly. So, I guess you could call it sorta like CBT therapy and made me face my fears. Which turned out to be a very positive experience. I just feel I need to match my head with my physical body.  The obsessive thoughts are what weighs me down the most. And feeling like I'm not living my life the way I always wanted to seems to cause me more depression than anything. 

Link to comment
3 hours ago, cathdiap said:

Aren't you the same naysayer you complained about when defending your strategy to become incontinent? 

Don't get me wrong: I think there should be an open discussion about any proposed method of becoming incontinent. But you now act as if you are the only one who can decide which method is right or wrong and who can openly advise against a certain method. 

A 10% chance of a destroyed sex life could be a big NO NO for TS. Just like a surgery in Mexico was for member@oznl 

Just saying ....

 

What happened to @oznl?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
7 hours ago, Squeaky Bearsies said:

So, if someone finds out I can honestly look them in the eye that I need them for medical issues. And don't have to feel like a pervert wearing them for only kink reasons.

As Reddy found out with his US based urology appointment, you're still going to have these issues when describing your medical issues to a medical provider.

Unless a stranger on the street has a portable urodynamics setup to challenge you, your response to anyone who finds out has the same validity either way.  And sadly, if I walked into the office tomorrow and told someone who found out that I had to wear diapers for a legitimate medical reason, guess what?  It's still a joke behind closed doors.  Makes them assholes, sure, and I have the higher moral ground, but that doesn't really change anything professionally.

5 hours ago, Squeaky Bearsies said:

I don't like the government knowing about my sexual kinks and in the future possibly using it to blackmail me... The obsessive thoughts are what weighs me down the most.

These two statements are related, btw.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

In the other thread, I wrote about this above possibility of having a surgeon simply sever a nerve to achieve incontinence. If the Pudendal nerve (which allows us control of our external sphincter) alone was cut, I see no reason they'd ever need to mess with the sphincters, muscle, or prostate at all. It also sounds like a much less invasive surgery with likely little-to-no recovery time. Optionally the Hypogastric nerve keeps the internal sphincter contracted so depending on your desired level of incontinence, I see no reason one or both of these could just be severed. Thoughts on this?

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, boyhood said:

In the other thread, I wrote about this above possibility of having a surgeon simply sever a nerve to achieve incontinence. If the Pudendal nerve (which allows us control of our external sphincter) alone was cut, I see no reason they'd ever need to mess with the sphincters, muscle, or prostate at all. It also sounds like a much less invasive surgery with likely little-to-no recovery time. Optionally the Hypogastric nerve keeps the internal sphincter contracted so depending on your desired level of incontinence, I see no reason one or both of these could just be severed. Thoughts on this?

 

Wow valuable information you shared with us man! I thank you for backing me up in the other forum. The possibilities are endless and the little to no recovery time would be a huge plus! And much less annoying than keeping catheter in for two months or other long term painful alternates.

2 hours ago, boyhood said:

In the other thread, I wrote about this above possibility of having a surgeon simply sever a nerve to achieve incontinence. If the Pudendal nerve (which allows us control of our external sphincter) alone was cut, I see no reason they'd ever need to mess with the sphincters, muscle, or prostate at all. It also sounds like a much less invasive surgery with likely little-to-no recovery time. Optionally the Hypogastric nerve keeps the internal sphincter contracted so depending on your desired level of incontinence, I see no reason one or both of these could just be severed. Thoughts on this?

 

Now thanks to you I'm going to be obsessing about the Hypogastric nerve lol!

Link to comment
15 hours ago, jeremy12312 said:

As Reddy found out with his US based urology appointment, you're still going to have these issues when describing your medical issues to a medical provider.

Unless a stranger on the street has a portable urodynamics setup to challenge you, your response to anyone who finds out has the same validity either way.  And sadly, if I walked into the office tomorrow and told someone who found out that I had to wear diapers for a legitimate medical reason, guess what?  It's still a joke behind closed doors.  Makes them assholes, sure, and I have the higher moral ground, but that doesn't really change anything professionally.

These two statements are related, btw.

Yes, but I pretty much never go to the doctor. And I feel if I just said I got in a car accident in some third world country that the surgeon didn't know what they were doing and messed up my bladder. I mean yeah it would sound weird but I don't see how they could prove anything as long as you kept your mouth shut. And obviously if they asked for the paperwork you could just say the third world country did not keep records. Again, sounds weird but can't prove unless you admit it. Hell in my teens I was a master a bsing cops for smoking weed and skipping class. One time we skipped class to hang out at the mall and a cop caught us and when he asked for my school ID, I told him I forgot it and when he asked for my name I gave him a fake name lol. Worked like a charm!

Yeah, I'm certain you would still be a joke at work but what's worse saying, "I need diapers for medical reasons," Or "I like to wear diapers!" What sounds more creepy? Because if you are wearing diapers to work with no medical excuse that would certainly put you in the potential pervert category rather than just a medical issue. And if you did lie you probably give off body language that give yourself away.

Scientology and other organizations are known for collecting blackmail on their members why not the government? Edward Snowden and many whistleblowers have provided evidence that NSA and CIA are in fact collecting personal data on everyone. It's not farfetched to assume it could be used for blackmail in the future especially if our country becomes more corrupt. 

Link to comment
On 6/19/2024 at 12:09 AM, Squeaky Bearsies said:

What happened to @oznl?

I'm not sure.  It's a question I often ask myself 🤣

I suspect what might have been meant there was that for me, getting to Mexico from Australia (which isn't logistically very simple on a good day) was a deal breaker.  It was indeed a "deal breaker" but one of a series.  Most of the deal breakers involved the likely fall-out from my beloved 🤣

  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, oznl said:

I'm not sure.  It's a question I often ask myself 🤣

I suspect what might have been meant there was that for me, getting to Mexico from Australia (which isn't logistically very simple on a good day) was a deal breaker.  It was indeed a "deal breaker" but one of a series.  Most of the deal breakers involved the likely fall-out from my beloved 🤣

Thanks for clearing that up. I thought he meant you got the surgery and regretted it because it caused sexual problems. 

Link to comment
On 6/18/2024 at 11:54 AM, jeremy12312 said:

As Reddy found out with his US based urology appointment, you're still going to have these issues when describing your medical issues to a medical provider.

Unless a stranger on the street has a portable urodynamics setup to challenge you, your response to anyone who finds out has the same validity either way.  And sadly, if I walked into the office tomorrow and told someone who found out that I had to wear diapers for a legitimate medical reason, guess what?  It's still a joke behind closed doors.  Makes them assholes, sure, and I have the higher moral ground, but that doesn't really change anything professionally.

These two statements are related, btw.

And I believe they only hold medical records for 7 years. So, you could easily lie the accident happened 7 years ago or more....

Link to comment

I think you’re thinking of late payment history on a credit report. My medical history on my Dr’s online portal goes back decades. 

And what is the difference between lying to a doctor about how you got incontinent, and just lying to anyone who notices (which, btw, might only be 1 or 2 people for the rest of your life) that you have to wear diapers because you’re “incontinent”. 

If there are other reasons that you want the surgery, that’s one thing. But if it’s to keep from lying, well, so long as you become incontinent intentionally because of your kink, you’re telling the same lie in a different fashion. 

Link to comment
On 6/19/2024 at 12:10 AM, boyhood said:

In the other thread, I wrote about this above possibility of having a surgeon simply sever a nerve to achieve incontinence. If the Pudendal nerve (which allows us control of our external sphincter) alone was cut, I see no reason they'd ever need to mess with the sphincters, muscle, or prostate at all. It also sounds like a much less invasive surgery with likely little-to-no recovery time. Optionally the Hypogastric nerve keeps the internal sphincter contracted so depending on your desired level of incontinence, I see no reason one or both of these could just be severed. Thoughts on this?

 

I was looking at the nerves you were describing and noticed some of them did also control erections and sexual functions. What I'm a little confused with because I'm not a surgeon and no little details of anatomy is let's say a surgeon did sever one of these nerves would that also cut all functions related to that nerve? OR does the nerve branch off at specific parts of the bladder and only the branch could be cut rather the main stem of the nerve that control other functions? Or in other terms could only a specific part of the nerve be severed preserving the other organ's function?

I would assume the hypogastric nerve branches out in many different parts of the body but that is only a guess.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Squeaky Bearsies said:

I was looking at the nerves you were describing and noticed some of them did also control erections and sexual functions. What I'm a little confused with because I'm not a surgeon and no little details of anatomy is let's say a surgeon did sever one of these nerves would that also cut all functions related to that nerve? OR does the nerve branch off at specific parts of the bladder and only the branch could be cut rather the main stem of the nerve that control other functions? Or in other terms could only a specific part of the nerve be severed preserving the other organ's function?

I would assume the hypogastric nerve branches out in many different parts of the body but that is only a guess.

The only nerves I know about are when my wife says "You're getting on my Nerves!" 😂🤣😆

  • Haha 3
Link to comment

Thanks for looking more into this idea as it is quite intriguing. I am with you that I think the nerve would branch to a few different regions. Cannot attest to which branches are responsible for which actions in the human body but I would imagine there is a right spot that it could be cut to achieve the results many of us desire. This will take a bit more research. Will look forward to hearing if anyone finds anything.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

There is always the untypical route, as an older guy with a history of prostrate issues, the surgery to remove it very often causes incontinence. For someone who has ED as well as the other issue for some time now, loss of the prostrate has no impact to sex life. 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, boyhood said:

Thanks for looking more into this idea as it is quite intriguing. I am with you that I think the nerve would branch to a few different regions. Cannot attest to which branches are responsible for which actions in the human body but I would imagine there is a right spot that it could be cut to achieve the results many of us desire. This will take a bit more research. Will look forward to hearing if anyone finds anything.

Maybe we should ask the clinic in Mexico if they have any specific knowledge on this? I'm thinking about writing an email to them in a couple days. I can assure you this is going to be my new obsession lol. Oh, I did contact a guy on FL that's going to email me the catheter guide on how to become incontinent. He might be the same guy here not sure but he says you eventually want to work up to 30 sized cath and that should cause permanent incontinence and claims no sexual side effects. I mean it would be alot cheaper....but I'm not sure how going to be able to keep it in at night and working on the garden and other strenuous chores without causing alot of pain. I'm not sure how freely you can bend and move around with a catheter....I have no kink for catheters and hate the idea of sticking stuff up my penis hole but I guess the old saying goes no pain no gain.

2 hours ago, boyhood said:

Thanks for looking more into this idea as it is quite intriguing. I am with you that I think the nerve would branch to a few different regions. Cannot attest to which branches are responsible for which actions in the human body but I would imagine there is a right spot that it could be cut to achieve the results many of us desire. This will take a bit more research. Will look forward to hearing if anyone finds anything.

Have you used catheters before? And is it true if I use a catheter for a day or two and than take it out, that it can make me incontinent temporary for at least 24-48 hours? Because I really want to enjoy the incontinence without the catheter and my diaper alone. At least it would hold me over until deciding the long term catheter for two months for the permeant incontinence. I don't even want to think about how painful it would be if one attempted to hump their diaper with the catheter still in 😕

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...