LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

March Donors

11 hours ago, Bmoney31690 said:

im sorry its not more but I would like to start to help out where I can! I love our community and feel that we all need to try our best :)

Every donation helps, thank you!

• Like 3
4 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Thanks to @SunOfSheepfor donating $20

It's been a rough few years, I won't go into detail for my own sanity but thank you for keeping this site up as long as you have, it's a largely thankless job I know, I've been there but your ability to keep this all going as nothing in comparison to my donations. 

Id give you a hug but Alabama is kinda far way :(

ps: can I have a signature feature also!!! I promise il only abuse it a little.....

Edited by SunOfSheep
Begging addon
  • Like 2
On 3/12/2024 at 11:33 PM, SunOfSheep said:

It's been a rough few years, I won't go into detail for my own sanity but thank you for keeping this site up as long as you have, it's a largely thankless job I know, I've been there but your ability to keep this all going as nothing in comparison to my donations. 

Id give you a hug but Alabama is kinda far way :(

@SunOfSheep

I will also take a moment to THANK @DailyDi.  He and his admin team are TOPS!  Thank Him for this site, and for all it stands for, and for all his HARD work, dedication, and LOVE that he puts into this place:  A place that is HOME, and I feel like I BELONG here.  It does take Hard Work, Dedication, and LOVE to make this place what it is, but he could NOT keep this place going without help from donations from us as well.  I will see if I can't drop a few bucks in May - My birthday :)

As far as the Signature Goes:  Click Your Username in Upper Right Corner, Go to "Account Settings", and click that:  and in that box to the left, Click "Signature" and you will be able to add anything you wish.  Make sure to click "Save" though, when done, and By Default you can also see everyone's sig as well :)

Good Luck, and Thanks Again Mikey :)

Brian

• Thanks 1