LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

YouTube channel doing AI audio narration of ABDL stories

Littles Sissys & ABDL,s Broadcast - YouTube

They are doing audio narrations of a bunch of ABDL stories, including one of mine, "Diapers Never Lie," without giving any credit to the authors. And it's not even good quality, just AI droning over a picture of a diaper.

Thoughts on if, or how, to deal with this? Comments are turned off and I don't see a way to message the channel. And I'm not filing a copyright dispute with YouTube cause that requires giving a lot of identifying information that I'm not going to associate with my ABDL writing. I probably wouldn't mind if they had either asked about it or at least acknowledged me as the author (with a link to one of the places I had posted the story), but they don't seem to be doing that for any of the content they are taking.

Kind of fluky that I found it. The only reason I noticed was that I have Google Alerts set up for all my titles.

Anyway, they've done narration for ton of stories. More than 2,000 videos, 3,000 subscribers, and 1 million views.

Some of the ones I recognized on there after a brief scan.

Trading Spaces Scene 30 (youtube.com) @BabyStevie26
Life and Death Choices Made Casually Scene 59 - YouTube @WriteAndLeft

• Sad 1

Yeah. They do me too.  They don't even credit mine under the right title.  It's just "Diaper Dimension Scene". 

And I'm in the same boat with the same limitations.  Not sure what to do.

• Sad 1

There's more than one out there. I might be part of the reason comments are turned off. I recognized a story a friend wrote and left a comment about them having the original author's permission. 

They aren't even using AI, just text to speech, which is full of mispronounced words, abbreviations spelled out, long pauses after every period. The person putting out the videos don't even bother to listen or correct what they are creating. 

• Like 1

That kind of sucks.  I hate it when people do things like this.  I hope they are not getting monetized.  Keep us posted, but in the meantime- no views for them.  

BTW- I've listened  to those stories and there is so little quality control that it isn't that hard to boycott them.

• Like 1

The only thing I can think of is to put them on blast all across ABDL social media and hopefully get the word out.  It really sucks- the least they could do is link to an author's page or story or at the very least give credit.  But they really should ask first!  

Cheeky Charlie did a reading of my story Winter's Kiss (and he did a fabulous job!) and he asked permission! That's the way to do it. 

5 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

The only thing I can think of is to put them on blast all across ABDL social media and hopefully get the word out.  It really sucks- the least they could do is link to an author's page or story or at the very least give credit.  But they really should ask first!  

Cheeky Charlie did a reading of my story Winter's Kiss (and he did a fabulous job!) and he asked permission! That's the way to do it. 

Full agree.  

Mass reporting would likely get the channel taken down. I would try that, and it might work. I don't think YouTube allows/likes ABDL content anyway.

Edit:

Just checked out the channel, its absolutely a bot doing all the work of scraping, creating, then uploading the content. Its not a real person so you wont get a response if you try to reach out.

• Thanks 1

So, I found that channel and I agree the quality is poor and I do not love that the authors don't get credit.  it is also hard to follow multi part stories.

What I have been doing if I want an AI voice reading my story is using Novel AI.  I copy the story into a prompt and then direct Novel AI to read the prompt.  The AI voices seems to be pretty good, not fantastic, but It has allowed me to listen to ABDL stories in situations where I cannot read them.

Is anyone else doing anything similar or have a better way to accomplish this?

• 2 weeks later...

I’m annoyed by this.  I don’t monetize ABDL stories.  Changing the name of my main character also pisses me off.  I would like to mass report them, but I guess I would have to sign in to report this.  I do diaper stuff in incognito mode.

Anyone else see character name changes?