LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stuck like a pig

Doctor's appointment today, standard check-up and med refills. Lady who drew blood was new (oh no!) and stuck me good. Good thing I was wearing a pull-up as I peed in shock as she stuck me hard.

• Sad 3

I had blood taken a few weeks ago. I asked the tech that drew the blood if she was stirring it while the needle was in my arm.  I don’t think she thought very funny.

• Like 1

My best needle stories are from not wearing a diaper when donating blood. After getting stabbed I was in peeing in the potty when the arm I was not holding it with started dripping blood. It took a while to stop peeing so I could pull my pants up and while bleeding the whole time go back and get re-bandaged. 

• Like 1

I have had several bad nurses that took 4-5 tries and , after I had the worst one in a local hospital . I said NO more I want someone that knows what the hell she is doing . And after that I ask before they stick me if they are experienced . Some of them get offended and I say to them you get one chance and then I want the most experienced . You can say No to them, and make them get a different nurse etc. Keep in mind your in charge not them.... Not enough people understand this..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I donated blood on Monday and I complimented the technician on his needle work. I seriously could hardy feel the needle pierce the skin and they use a large Guage needle. Only too 5 minutes to get the pint.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1

Hiii!

I've had a lot of blood drawn since my auto immune attack and I like to try to shake up the phlebotomists by telling them " I'm an easy hit so no excuses " LOL they usually hit the vein the first try. 

🧜‍♂️