LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting Surgery in Mexico

4 hours ago, boyhood said:

Good luck! Excited to hear the updates, and hope the recovery goes well for you. I imagine there will likely be some pain for a while before you heal, but I'm sure you are prepared for that. Keep us posted and enjoy the journey!

Thanks!  Yes there will be some, but it should fade.  I'll keep you updated 👍😁

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Reddy said:

Wow, I got the notification that it's time to check in for my flight.  That made it feel real.

A day early?  I guess it's been a while since I last flew anywhere.... (Well, over 6 years, I guess.)

Don't forget your passport when you go!

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Diapered Dave said:

A day early?  I guess it's been a while since I last flew anywhere.... (Well, over 6 years, I guess.)

Don't forget your passport when you go!

It basically just means you press a button on your phone that says "check in" and then your boarding pass (just a page with a QR code) is avaliable.  I'm "checked in" now!

6 minutes ago, cathdiap said:

This is where your desire ends

Guadalajara.thumb.png.71a3246bea7f45e08c52d6113e86bc7d.png

..... and becomes reality. 

Good luck! 

Yeah, that's it!  And my hotel is very nearby.  The nurse drives you back and forth and also to/fro the airport.  I am gonna be seeing that in person very soon.  😁

• Like 2
Just now, Reddy said:

Yeah, that's it!  And my hotel is very nearby.  The nurse drives you back and forth and also to/fro the airport.  I am gonna be seeing that in person very soon.  😁

If the weather is as nice as in the picture, you might even experience it as a holiday. 

By the way, if anyone is interested to become an incontinent nullo, I just read on their website that it can be done. It would make diapered life a lot easier without that annoying morning wood. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, cathdiap said:

If the weather is as nice as in the picture, you might even experience it as a holiday. 

By the way, if anyone is interested to become an incontinent nullo, I just read on their website that it can be done. It would make diapered life a lot easier without that annoying morning wood. 

Yes, they do pretty much any sex organ change that's out there.  They can remove just your balls or both your penis and balls (nullification), but I don't think they list the incontinence surgery on the site.  I think it's a lot less common to pursue incontinence surgery than nullo surgery.

Morning wood isn't an annoyance to me though.

14 minutes ago, Reddy said:

Morning wood isn't an annoyance to me though.

It can become a problem if you have to hold your leaky faucet down in your diaper when it desperately wants to go up. It's downright painful and I hate it.

14 minutes ago, Reddy said:

Yes, they do pretty much any sex organ change that's out there.  They can remove just your balls or both your penis and balls (nullification), but I don't think they list the incontinence surgery on the site.

I know that, but thanks to you we now know that they can do it, so I thought they could probably combine that with the nullo operation that is mentioned on their website. Maybe it would also reduce the risk of strictures?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, cathdiap said:

It can become a problem if you have to hold your leaky faucet down in your diaper when it desperately wants to go up. It's downright painful and I hate it.

I know that, but thanks to you we now know that they can do it, so I thought they could probably combine that with the nullo operation that is mentioned on their website.

I didn't think of that, it might start to become a bother to me soon!  Having a "faucet" poking around different directions definitely contributes to leaks I think.

You're right, I bet they can combine it.

53 minutes ago, Diapered Dave said:

Yeah, better just ask for the combo package.... Bladder control, wack off the nuts and dick... Maybe add some tits. Heck, the boss won't even recognize you when you get back!! 😆😂😁

OMG.  No LOL!  Just incontinence for me please 😁

2 hours ago, Reddy said:

From what you've said previously, you're not bringing enough diapers with you to last after you get the catheter out. You might want to ask the nurse when she picks you up, where you can buy more diapers. Maybe she can even stop at a store for you when she's taking you to the hotel. I assume she'll know you are there to become incontinent. 

Are you bringing some plastic pants with you? They will probably be harder to find there than disposable diapers. How long have you booked the hotel for?

36 minutes ago, Diapered Dave said:

From what you've said previously, you're not bringing enough diapers with you to last after you get the catheter out. You might want to ask the nurse when she picks you up, where you can buy more diapers. Maybe she can even stop at a store for you when she's taking you to the hotel. I assume she'll know you are there to become incontinent. 

Are you bringing some plastic pants with you? They will probably be harder to find there than disposable diapers. How long have you booked the hotel for?

I actually already asked the coordinator and she said the nurse will take me to buy diapers so I don't need to bring any at all.  Of course I am still going to bring some, but I think it will work OK to buy most of them down there.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Reddy said:

I actually already asked the coordinator and she said the nurse will take me to buy diapers so I don't need to bring any at all.  Of course I am still going to bring some, but I think it will work OK to buy most of them down there.

Wow... Now THAT'S service above and beyond... 😁 We're gonna want details on THAT shopping trip! I can just imagine...

"Come along, young man... You're going back into Diapers and we have to make sure you have plenty!!" Maybe she will make sure you buy rash cream and baby powder too.  Sounds like a fun part of the trip!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Reddy said:

I didn't think of that, it might start to become a bother to me soon!  Having a "faucet" poking around different directions definitely contributes to leaks I think.

You're right, I bet they can combine it.

They will also resect enough to cause erectile dysfunction, if you ask for it, so as to limit leaks without nullification. 

26 minutes ago, Ineedboth1994 said:

They will also resect enough to cause erectile dysfunction, if you ask for it, so as to limit leaks without nullification. 

No thanks! (For me)  LOL

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, cathdiap said:

I know that, but thanks to you we now know that they can do it, so I thought they could probably combine that with the nullo operation that is mentioned on their website. Maybe it would also reduce the risk of strictures?

I too hate waking up to a painful erection that's been stifled by my protection. But I like having a penis in general so a nullo sounds less than ideal. I am a little envious of trans girls who have reduced the size of their junk via hormones. But I'm definitely a guy and wouldn't want to go without testosterone.

• Like 2

I can't believe in 12 hours I'll be sitting at the gate about to board.  I might try to fall asleep early now, and get up at 2am and get ready and go.  🤔

• Like 3
  • Reddy changed the title to Getting Surgery in Mexico