LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting Surgery in Mexico

Oh man thats really cool! Bobby brown is reddy to get down...im sorry iĺ see myself out.

Awesome yall will be there at the same time

• Haha 1
On 5/2/2024 at 2:59 AM, cathdiap said:

First of all, congratulations on these results regarding your incontinence. I'm surprised how much it resembles the incontinence my stent causes. I hope the negative points you mentioned will eventually disappear.

I have many questions about the aspects of incontinence that prevent me from opting for surgery and made me decide to continue using a stent instead. I hope you are willing to answer them, as they may be of interest to others as well.

1. Have you had any regrets or doubts about your decision ? If so, why and when? 
  2. Is the realization that you are incontinent for life what you expected it to be? Or is it better/worse?
  3. What limitations have you experienced due to incontinence? 
  4. How has incontinence affected your social interactions and behavior? 
  5. How are you sleeping now that you are incontinent?
  6. Would you say that incontinence has improved your quality of life or happiness in general?

This surprised me. Changing pull-ups means you also have to take off your shoes and pants. Do you prefer to wear pull-ups for discretion? 

This would be a big problem for me. When you go to the toilet you always have to take a large bag with you and where do you leave the wet diapers? This becomes difficult, especially when visiting friends or family. How do you deal with that?

Sure, happy to answer.

1. I wouldn’t say I’ve had regrets, however as I said there are side effects of the surgery that I am openly not happy with and those have definitely bothered me. If I can get rid of those side effects, I’ll be perfectly happy.

2. I would say it’s about what you expect. It’s crazy how quick and drastic of a change it is. I remember standing up the first time my catheter was removed, and my bladder emptying without being able to stop it. Ever since then, that’s been the norm. At a certain point you do get used to it though and it really feels like the new normal.

3. Mostly travel. Going places requires planning and usually extra supplies. The longer, the more preparation. I sometimes I might even use a penis clamp if I can’t be bringing a ton of diapers somewhere, which lets me get by pretty well with a pad in my underwear until I can unclamp it.

4. Not much actually. For some reason wearing pull ups tends to give me a bit of confidence, but besides that I don’t notice too much of a difference. Of course you have to be careful about leaks and stuff around other people, but after a while it becomes pretty simple to know when you need to change.

5. I’m sleeping well. I usually do pee in my sleep, but most of it happens when I stand after waking up.

6. I would say it has increased my happiness. Unfortunately some bad things happened in my life right at the same time I had the surgery, and I couldn’t really focus on the incontinence as there were some serious things going on that were affecting me a lot. That mixed with the burning pain that has been on and off in my urethra has been bothersome. But overall, the surgery itself has had a positive impact on my life.

I like pull ups mainly for the discretion, but also just because something about them appeals to me. It’s like “trying” to wear underwear when you can’t. Not sure if that makes sense. 

When I go anywhere for an extended period of time, I usually bring small disposable bags that I can put the pull ups in before throwing them out. Nobody can see what’s in it and it doesn’t smell. At home I have a diaper pail, because you really need it when you are going through so many incontinence products per day.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

> I like pull ups mainly for the discretion, but also just because something about them appeals to me. It’s like “trying” to wear underwear when you can’t. Not sure if that makes sense. 

Thanks again for the replies. I know you're worried about hate but I personally am very appreciative!

I totally get that. I used to dislike pull ups but I wear them whenever I'm not in a diaper now. Especially when exercising it feels so good to "need" lightweight protection. That being said, it sounds like when you stand up etc you flood your pull up, rather than a constant dibble, is that correct? I have yet to find a pull up that can reliably contain a flood for me. What pull ups are you using? How often do they leak? Do you wear a pull up to bed? 

What does it feel like if you try to clench down, are you able to slow the stream at all or is just no control whatsoever? 

Have you had any Public leaks yet?

7 hours ago, superabsorbantpolymer said:

> I like pull ups mainly for the discretion, but also just because something about them appeals to me. It’s like “trying” to wear underwear when you can’t. Not sure if that makes sense. 

Thanks again for the replies. I know you're worried about hate but I personally am very appreciative!

I totally get that. I used to dislike pull ups but I wear them whenever I'm not in a diaper now. Especially when exercising it feels so good to "need" lightweight protection. That being said, it sounds like when you stand up etc you flood your pull up, rather than a constant dibble, is that correct? I have yet to find a pull up that can reliably contain a flood for me. What pull ups are you using? How often do they leak? Do you wear a pull up to bed? 

What does it feel like if you try to clench down, are you able to slow the stream at all or is just no control whatsoever? 

Have you had any Public leaks yet?

Yep, usually my bladder empties within a few minutes of being upright. When I'm at home I usually wear depends since I can change as frequently as I like, but anytime I go out I'll wear northshore gosupremes. They are actually pretty heavy duty - I've only had those ones leak once when I got overconfident and kept it on for almost the whole day. The depends almost never leak as well since I can change them whenever it's time.

I do wear a pull up to bed. Even if I don't happen to leak while asleep, when I stand up I'd just pee all over the bed and floor anyway.

If I clench down, I can slow the stream, but it still comes out. If I ever actually need to stop the flow, I have to hold my penis and stop it that way.

The only real public leak I had was the one I mentioned where I was out for almost a whole day and only had one pair of gosupremes. It wasn't too bad though and I had dark pants as I usually do when I go out.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, wetguy13579 said:

1. I wouldn’t say I’ve had regrets, however as I said there are side effects of the surgery that I am openly not happy with and those have definitely bothered me. If I can get rid of those side effects, I’ll be perfectly happy.

I hope these side effects will go away soon, leaving you with only the good results. What does the surgeon say about your pain and discomfort? 

13 hours ago, wetguy13579 said:

2. ....... It’s crazy how quick and drastic of a change it is. I remember standing up the first time my catheter was removed, and my bladder emptying without being able to stop it. Ever since then, that’s been the norm. At a certain point you do get used to it though and it really feels like the new normal.

This is exactly the same incontinence that my stent causes. But once I start experiencing it as the new normal, I start to wonder why I'm doing it in the first place. And then I'm quite happy that I can undo it. At the same time however, I would really like to experience what it feels like when that is simply no longer possible. Unsolvable problem of course.

Is your new normal (stil)l exciting to you or has it just become a part of life the way you wanted it to be?

14 hours ago, wetguy13579 said:

I might even use a penis clamp if I can’t be bringing a ton of diapers somewhere, which lets me get by pretty well with a pad in my underwear until I can unclamp it.

Does this mean that by using penis clamps you can completely avoid wearing diapers or pull-ups? 

14 hours ago, wetguy13579 said:

I like pull ups mainly for the discretion, but also just because something about them appeals to me. It’s like “trying” to wear underwear when you can’t. Not sure if that makes sense. 

I think I understand it and I also like the idea behind it. But I think I would still choose diapers because they are easier to change. So you never actually wear real diapers? Was this your plan before the medical procedure? Or is this a natural adaptation due to long-term incontinence?

15 hours ago, wetguy13579 said:

Sure, happy to answer.

2. I would say it’s about what you expect. It’s crazy how quick and drastic of a change it is. I remember standing up the first time my catheter was removed, and my bladder emptying without being able to stop it. Ever since then, that’s been the norm. At a certain point you do get used to it though and it really feels like the new normal.

3. Mostly travel. Going places requires planning and usually extra supplies. The longer, the more preparation. I sometimes I might even use a penis clamp if I can’t be bringing a ton of diapers somewhere, which lets me get by pretty well with a pad in my underwear until I can unclamp it.

4. Not much actually. For some reason wearing pull ups tends to give me a bit of confidence, but besides that I don’t notice too much of a difference. Of course you have to be careful about leaks and stuff around other people, but after a while it becomes pretty simple to know when you need to change.

5. I’m sleeping well. I usually do pee in my sleep, but most of it happens when I stand after waking up.

6. I would say it has increased my happiness. Unfortunately some bad things happened in my life right at the same time I had the surgery, and I couldn’t really focus on the incontinence as there were some serious things going on that were affecting me a lot. That mixed with the burning pain that has been on and off in my urethra has been bothersome. But overall, the surgery itself has had a positive impact on my life.

When I go anywhere for an extended period of time, I usually bring small disposable bags that I can put the pull ups in before throwing them out. Nobody can see what’s in it and it doesn’t smell. At home I have a diaper pail, because you really need it when you are going through so many incontinence products per day.

Presumably you can still use a cath and bag in circumstances that might flood your nappy ?

8 hours ago, wetguy13579 said:

Yep, usually my bladder empties within a few minutes of being upright. When I'm at home I usually wear depends since I can change as frequently as I like, but anytime I go out I'll wear northshore gosupremes. They are actually pretty heavy duty - I've only had those ones leak once when I got overconfident and kept it on for almost the whole day. The depends almost never leak as well since I can change them whenever it's time.

I do wear a pull up to bed. Even if I don't happen to leak while asleep, when I stand up I'd just pee all over the bed and floor anyway.

If I clench down, I can slow the stream, but it still comes out. If I ever actually need to stop the flow, I have to hold my penis and stop it that way.

The only real public leak I had was the one I mentioned where I was out for almost a whole day and only had one pair of gosupremes. It wasn't too bad though and I had dark pants as I usually do when I go out.

Thanks! Could you use pull ups without leaking before the surgery? I'm wondering if my junk is just too big for pull ups to work (tmi?). Go Supremes have a lot of capacity but the leak guards are too small in my experience. Even small spurts have a good chance of leaking for me. I know women have a better time with pull ups, which makes sense given their anatomy.

> If I clench down, I can slow the stream, but it still comes out. If I ever actually need to stop the flow, I have to hold my penis and stop it that way.

Interesting, so you still have some ability to impact the flow, I wonder if you did intensive physical therapy and kegels etc if you'd be able to regain some control. Not that that's what you want 😉 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, cathdiap said:

Does this mean that by using penis clamps you can completely avoid wearing diapers or pull-ups? 

I had heard that there's a limit as to how long you're supposed to wear those, seeing as they compromise circulation to the penis.

I am just curious and I am sure this is in this long thread. What exactly do they do or cut or remove during surgery to make you incontinent?  Also is there a medical term for that procedure? Is there any one here that has had surgery to make them incontinent? I am just curious, Curiosity killed the cat but stratification brought him back. I love being in diapers 247 and have been for over 25 years. 

• Confused 1
9 hours ago, 247dlwear said:

I am just curious and I am sure this is in this long thread. What exactly do they do or cut or remove during surgery to make you incontinent?  Also is there a medical term for that procedure? Is there any one here that has had surgery to make them incontinent? I am just curious, Curiosity killed the cat but stratification brought him back. I love being in diapers 247 and have been for over 25 years. 

There is a lot of information in the thread I do recommend checking out the whole thing.  It doesn't have a name.  It's an irregular surgery.  But it consists of three things: resection of the bladder neck, prostate, and sphincter.

• Like 2

ngl im still laughing at the ai-generated diaper guy in the background, like, omfg that pose tho

and the diaper is like... so painfully obviously ai-generated... just makes the whole thing funnier

• Haha 3
On 5/14/2024 at 1:39 AM, superabsorbantpolymer said:

Are you still wearing pull ups just in case Reddy? Or have you returned to normal underwear until you get the surgery?

Yes I still wear a pullup in case I have a leak.  I have some small leaks each day.  But for 99% I use the restroom.

• Sad 1
3 minutes ago, longislandguy said:

Why not just go diapered anyway?  I mean, that’s the ultimate goal. Just let it go like you will when it’s official. 

I don't really like wearing diapers and peeing in them if I don’t have to.

• Sad 1
9 minutes ago, Ineedboth1994 said:

Did the doctor say how he was going to be “more aggressive” this time?

Is he just hitting everything again? 

Sorry to be nosey for the little details. Much appreciate your time!

He didn't say he would be, but I want him to.  It was the patient coordinator I told that to, but I don't know if she's passing it along.  I assume he's just hitting everything again, yeah.  I will try to tell him when I see him before the procedure that I want him to be aggressive.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Reddy said:

He didn't say he would be, but I want him to.  It was the patient coordinator I told that to, but I don't know if she's passing it along.  I assume he's just hitting everything again, yeah.  I will try to tell him when I see him before the procedure that I want him to be aggressive.

Just tell him to get in there with a Roto Rooter, and clear it all out.... You'll be good to go.  😆

• Haha 1