LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting Surgery in Mexico

Yes definitely the fitting room.  😂 

That's a good idea for getting the right sizing.  I should probably do that this weekend.  Although I do have some larger black jeans already.  I might be okay with that pair.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Reddy said:

Yes definitely the fitting room.  😂 

That's a good idea for getting the right sizing.  I should probably do that this weekend.  Although I do have some larger black jeans already.  I might be okay with that pair.

And while you're out shopping, get a backpack or small duffel bag... Something you can always carry in the car trunk, with extra diapers, plastic pants, wipes, and a spare pair of pants. (You will have a leaky diaper at some point.)

• Like 2

IMG-20240203-WA0005.thumb.jpg.c2700d3cb9741eb944d17f76fbf9ffc7.jpg

I changed the countdown to be my actual surgery time.  Still only 7 days until I fly down!

1 hour ago, Diapered Dave said:

And while you're out shopping, get a backpack or small duffel bag... Something you can always carry in the car trunk, with extra diapers, plastic pants, wipes, and a spare pair of pants. (You will have a leaky diaper at some point.)

That's a great idea.  I need to have a whole emergency pack in my car with those items.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Reddy said:

That's a good idea for getting the right sizing. 

It took me the better part of a year in diapers to start "right-sizing" my wardrobe. I guess I wanted to make sure I was committed. So, for that first year, I wore a lot of light, cloth-backed breathable diapers while conducting the day's business, and then I'd put on a reassuring big plastic diaper for the after-business-hours shift. I was re-upping a somewhat sad and worn summer wardrobe (like all men, I keep clothes for 20 years), when it occurred to me that rather than just buying the same sizes, and not trying anything on (I generally hate shopping for clothing and if I know something is my size, I usually just buy it without trying it on), I should maybe put on a reasonable daytime diaper, and go see what fits over it. Not a giant overnight diaper, but not a diaper designed to be worn under yoga pants, either - a decent, middle-weight plastic ABDL product that I could wear for 8-10 hours. Doing that changed my life, and when it was time to revisit my stock of jeans and dress pants, I did the same thing. 

Getting fitted for suit is a bit of a different animal, because unlike viewing off the rack trousers or shorts in a mirror in a private room, by myself, getting fitted for a suite inevitably involves another human being. I've done that a couple of times now. I'm getting more comfortable with it, I guess. I start by telling them that I think I fit in a size that is relatively generous, so that at least their first move isn't an attempt to put me in skin-tight slacks during the try-on phase conducted in the middle of the store. But, inevitably, during the part where you stand in front of the 3-way mirror while they put pins into fabric and make chalk marks, they're probably going to figure out that you're "bulky" in the seat and the groin. Unfortunately, you need them to notice that, because you're going to look a lot better and feel more comfortable in that suit if it's not stretched taut over your diaper at your cousin's wedding or whatever. 

• Like 1

The one thing , people may notice your butt is a little bit bigger . And most will say nothing , but think of something like, yeah I have gained a little weight and I didn't like my pants being tight.?? I went up one size in my jeans and it was fine.

• Like 1

I see you added some different backgrounds for the "count-down" graphics.... Which left me with a question.

The 14 day Catheter Removal shows a hotel room background. Are they going to remove the cath in the hotel room, or the clinic? Will a nurse do it or the Doc?  I mean hey, it's no big deal to remove a catheter - I've used them, and removed them myself many times. But I've read that sometimes guys have some bleeding when a cath is removed following prostate surgery, and I'm guessing this is somewhat similar.

• Like 1

I'm actually not sure where the catheter gets removed.  But I only stay one night at the center, and then the rest of my time at the hotel.  I just assumed the nurse who comes each day to check on me will take out the catheter on her final visit.  Not totally sure though.

Glad to see goals are set and the excitement. I have been in diapers full time for thirteen years and not exactly sure when the incontinence really started to set in but every day is a new adventure. While not every day in diapers is sunshine and rainbows I have not regretted my decision. Being in diapers full time and developing incontinence was a goal I set a long time ago and once I decided this is my life from now on I stuck to it. In my medical records I have incontinence and I get diapers from the VA every month. 

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, diapereddaddy1922 said:

Glad to see goals are set and the excitement. I have been in diapers full time for thirteen years and not exactly sure when the incontinence really started to set in but every day is a new adventure. While not every day in diapers is sunshine and rainbows I have not regretted my decision. Being in diapers full time and developing incontinence was a goal I set a long time ago and once I decided this is my life from now on I stuck to it. In my medical records I have incontinence and I get diapers from the VA every month. 

Thanks!  That is awesome and great to hear it's gone well for you and no regrets.  That's what I'm hoping for too obviously.  😁🙏

8 hours ago, Reddy said:

I'm actually not sure where the catheter gets removed.  But I only stay one night at the center, and then the rest of my time at the hotel.  I just assumed the nurse who comes each day to check on me will take out the catheter on her final visit.  Not totally sure though.

I'm guessing that before the surgery, the doctor will have you sign a form, stating that you know the operation will make you incontinent and diaper dependent for life.  A release of liability for him and the clinic...

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Diapered Dave said:

I'm guessing that before the surgery, the doctor will have you sign a form, stating that you know the operation will make you incontinent and diaper dependent for life.  A release of liability for him and the clinic...

I would be in a euphoric state if I had to sign that form.

• Like 4
11 hours ago, Diapered Dave said:

I hope I do!

9 hours ago, diapereddaddy1922 said:

I would be in a euphoric state if I had to sign that form.

Me too.  😄

11 minutes ago, DAQ said:

Just going to leavd this here without context.

ZomboMeme 04022024122439.jpg

LOL.  I love that 😄🤣

It really feels like the final stretch.  Once the week starts tomorrow, it's going to be a blur of wrapping up work responsibilities and packing/preparing for the trip.  I don't know if I can even fall asleep Friday night.  Since the flight is Saturday morning and I have to get to the airport early.  😆

2 hours ago, Reddy said:

LOL.  I love that 😄🤣

It really feels like the final stretch.  Once the week starts tomorrow, it's going to be a blur of wrapping up work responsibilities and packing/preparing for the trip.  I don't know if I can even fall asleep Friday night.  Since the flight is Saturday morning and I have to get to the airport early.  😆

Yes... EARLY to the airport !!!  I had a family member recently miss his flight. He's a frequent flyer, so he knows all about airport rules, check-in policies, etc. On this day, there were staffing shortages at the airport, so it wasn't even his fault.  So it's better to get to the airport WAY early, than watch the plane pull away from the gate without being on it.

• Like 1

@Reddywhen you had your consultation with the surgeon did he discuss making you diaper dependent or did he only address inducing incontinence?

Is he resecting your prostate as part of the procedure?

Did he describe how your incontinence should present/ presents in most patients? Are you going to have a “leaky faucet” or something else?

Did you ask if you would have any ability to control the flow of your urine? What I mean by that is will you be able to clench your muscles and minimize flow or will you have a complete loss of all control?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Diapered Dave said:

Yes... EARLY to the airport !!!  I had a family member recently miss his flight. He's a frequent flyer, so he knows all about airport rules, check-in policies, etc. On this day, there were staffing shortages at the airport, so it wasn't even his fault.  So it's better to get to the airport WAY early, than watch the plane pull away from the gate without being on it.

Wow.  I think I would be completely devastated if I missed this flight.  Yeah I should probably aim for three hours early, and possibly adjust that when I check current security wait times that morning.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Ineedboth1994 said:

@Reddywhen you had your consultation with the surgeon did he discuss making you diaper dependent or did he only address inducing incontinence?

Is he resecting your prostate as part of the procedure?

Did he describe how your incontinence should present/ presents in most patients? Are you going to have a “leaky faucet” or something else?

Did you ask if you would have any ability to control the flow of your urine? What I mean by that is will you be able to clench your muscles and minimize flow or will you have a complete loss of all control?

Yes, he said it would be constant dripping day and night.  Basically the leaky faucet.  I didn't mention diapers but when I asked questions he said I will have to wear diapers.  I said that's great!!  Yes he is resecting the prostate too.  He said it is complete loss of control, permanently.

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Reddy said:

Yes, he said it would be constant dripping day and night.  Basically the leaky faucet.  I didn't mention diapers but when I asked questions he said I will have to wear diapers.  I said that's great!!  Yes he is resecting the prostate too.  He said it is complete loss of control, permanently.

Have you considered what sex will be like once you’ve taken the plunge?

I’m sure bottoming would be no big deal but topping or penetrating a woman might be difficult if you’re constantly leaking urine inside your partner…?

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Reddy said:

Wow.  I think I would be completely devastated if I missed this flight.  Yeah I should probably aim for three hours early, and possibly adjust that when I check current security wait times that morning.

I suppose this would be the last flight you'll take unmolested by the TSA or are you flying down diapered anyway to "get in the zone" 🤣

• Haha 2
  • Reddy changed the title to Getting Surgery in Mexico