LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Super Mega diaper???

I've been thinking about and wondering if anyone would ever make something like a Super Mega Diaper.  Something like a Rearz Mega diaper with a doubled up absorbent core? We see posts with people using boosters in their mega Diapers.  We also see them double diapering. I've used boosters in my Mermaid Tales and Critter Caboose diapers and absolutely love the feeling of a super thick diaper between my legs. 

I would definitely try a double thick Mega Diaper.  I think that it would feel absolutely amazing.  It may not be practical at all, a 22,000ml - 24 hour rating, but would be amazing to wear every once in a while. Maybe a real world capacity of 6,000-8,000 ml capacity??? Would definitely be great for beer drinking. 

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Spanky said:

I've been thinking about and wondering if anyone would ever make something like a Super Mega Diaper.  Something like a Rearz Mega diaper with a doubled up absorbent core? We see posts with people using boosters in their mega Diapers.  We also see them double diapering. I've used boosters in my Mermaid Tales and Critter Caboose diapers and absolutely love the feeling of a super thick diaper between my legs. 

I would definitely try a double thick Mega Diaper.  I think that it would feel absolutely amazing.  It may not be practical at all, a 22,000ml - 24 hour rating, but would be amazing to wear every once in a while. Maybe a real world capacity of 6,000-8,000 ml capacity??? Would definitely be great for beer drinking. 

I would love to see a diaper that is as thick as a pillow. Have a capacity of 30,000ml and can last a full 24 hours. Even have tapes as strong as duck tape and have the capability to handle all the poops and pee including the smell. On top of that the ability whenever you pee or poop, your diaper expands and it would force you to waddle and make it next to impossible to close your legs. Also make it next to impossible to hide your diaper as it expands and makes your diaper butt and bulge so noticeable. 

• Like 3

@Kawaharu I already think that it's hard to hide a dry Rearz Mega Diaper as it is. I'm currently in a wet and messy Rearz Critter Caboose and it feels amazing.  No booster in it and I really have a hard time touching my knees together. And it's not really that wet yet.

The Rearz Mega diapers,  NS MegaMax,  Trest, Str8up,  diapers are getting thicker and thicker and we're buying them. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Spanky said:

@Kawaharu I already think that it's hard to hide a dry Rearz Mega Diaper as it is. I'm currently in a wet and messy Rearz Critter Caboose and it feels amazing.  No booster in it and I really have a hard time touching my knees together. And it's not really that wet yet.

The Rearz Mega diapers,  NS MegaMax,  Trest, Str8up,  diapers are getting thicker and thicker and we're buying them. 

That's why I always prefer thicker diapers, even with a booster on. Thicker diapers give me a sense of safety, security, comfort, and padding. They even let me have an adult babyhood.

• Like 3

You don't need that kind of absorbancy to make a Mega thick diaper. In fact it would be a waste of money. Just increase the amount of pulp. Doubling the pulp would nearly double the prewet thickness, but only increase the amount of liquid absorbed by a relatively small amount, the pulp absorbs about 10 times its weight. Right now those super high capacity diapers are at an amount that really can't be reached.

• Like 2

You will never see those diapers as the technology just is not here at present.  Due to gel blocking, the SAP crystals absorb pee, swell up, and then form a "dam" where they block any wicking to the dry parts of the diaper.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

You don't need that kind of absorbancy to make a Mega thick diaper. In fact it would be a waste of money. Just increase the amount of pulp. Doubling the pulp would nearly double the prewet thickness, but only increase the amount of liquid absorbed by a relatively small amount, the pulp absorbs about 10 times its weight. Right now those super high capacity diapers are at an amount that really can't be reached.

Doubling up the pulp would be awesome and may even help take advantage of some of the SAP that never gets used as it is now. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, John Davis said:

You will never see those diapers as the technology just is not here at present.  Due to gel blocking, the SAP crystals absorb pee, swell up, and then form a "dam" where they block any wicking to the dry parts of the diaper.

One day, you can see technology advance to the point where one can wear a diaper safely for 24 hours and all the poop and pee can be contained safely.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I agree that thicker diapers are better. There is a very practical limit to how thick disposables can get with booster because of the leak guards. For most diapers it is 2 safely. I can do 3 with rearz but under no circumstances can flood the diaper without leaking.

• Like 2

Anything above 13,500ml iso absorbency is overkill since it would be equivalent absorbency to Huggies Overnites or any other "overnights diapers".

• Like 1

Not interested, but I don't like super bulky diapers between my legs.  Maybe some AB/DL diaper company could make one, but I doubt they would sell well enough to be profitable with the machines, tooling and all involved.  The costs would be very high and it would be more of a novelty than a practical diaper to wear on a regular basis.

22 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Well, the simple answer is remove the SAP and keep it all cellulose fluff.  That's how all disposables were until the 80s. 

I'd be game for keeping the SAP and doubling up on the cellulose fiber fill.

• Like 1
On 1/9/2024 at 3:25 AM, John Davis said:

That gels (me so funny) completely with my experience of "super-nappies".  The failure mode is due to localised saturation caused by non-wicking of fluid.  Whilst they can be better than their non-supercharged peer products, they don't reach one quarter of their theoretical capacity and when they DO leak, I've found considerable areas of dry padding.

If there was to be such a premium-class product, I'd rather one that included absorbency right across the diaper surface (including the side wings) with a focus on being able to distribute fluid to all available storage media (like cloth).  Maybe this could be something useful for side-sleepers.

A disposable, non-waterproofed pull-on pulp/gel "panty" that covered crotch, hips and bum that could be worn under reusable, elasticised plastic pants might be some kind of compromise between disposable and reusable technology.  At least we wouldn't be throwing away single-use plastic.

• Like 2

Again, I doubt any company would make "Super Diapers" as suggested in this forum, however to get around the issue of the SAP damming up the diaper and preventing any wicking to the dry areas, if there was a thin cotton cloth material running the full length of the diaper between the inner lining and the sap/padding, that might help wick more wetness throughout the diaper.  Maybe someone might want to try detaching the inner lining of a mega diaper, inserting a thin cloth diaper material under it and then gluing the lining back in place to try it.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Again, I doubt any company would make "Super Diapers" as suggested in this forum, however to get around the issue of the SAP damming up the diaper and preventing any wicking to the dry areas, if there was a thin cotton cloth material running the full length of the diaper between the inner lining and the sap/padding, that might help wick more wetness throughout the diaper.  Maybe someone might want to try detaching the inner lining of a mega diaper, inserting a thin cloth diaper material under it and then gluing the lining back in place to try it.

Dr. Diaper to Surgery stat!

• Haha 1

It may seem like a waste that the back of the diaper stays dry while the front and crotch area is saturated,  but if wetness were to be wicked to that area then there would likely be a lot of press out leakage whenever the person in the diaper sits down.