LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is it worth having a life as a full time baby?

I know as an adult baby and especially a full-time permanent adult baby, you ever wonder if it's worth having a life as a full-time adult baby. 

So for me, as an adult baby and especially a full-time permanent adult baby, I am diapered 24/7/365 and I am an adult baby because I hate and despise adulthood. Where I live at home, I am allowed to dress like an adult baby/toddler and they make sure that adult babyhood is enforced on me. This includes a rule where the bathroom is off-limits to me and I am not allowed to use the potty, even the ones in public as well. At the same time, I'm not allowed to hide my diapers and I'm only allowed to wear thick diapers, t-shirts, and onesies. It's why I think it's totally worth having a life as a full time permanent adult baby.

Honestly, life as a full time permanent adult baby sounds horrendous. Complete loss of freedom. No independence. Constant reliance on other people. Not having a place of my own. Nor having a living adult relationship with someone i trust and who trusts me. No traveling. No sex. I mean technically if a person is trying to imitate a toddler they wouldnt even being using the internet. It's about as close to a living nightmare as I can imagine.

38 minutes ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

Honestly, life as a full time permanent adult baby sounds horrendous. Complete loss of freedom. No independence. Constant reliance on other people. Not having a place of my own. Nor having a living adult relationship with someone i trust and who trusts me. No traveling. No sex. I mean technically if a person is trying to imitate a toddler they wouldnt even being using the internet. It's about as close to a living nightmare as I can imagine.

I think the idea of being a full-time permanent adult baby would be a good idea. I know everyone has their version and idea of being a full-time permanent adult baby. My version of being a full-time permanent adult baby would be that I would still do the normal adult things but as an adult baby, I don't potty like an adult, grown-up, or big kid. I would dress more like an adult baby/toddler and in my case since I am not potty trained, I wouldn't have access or the ability to use the potty like a grown-up, Adult, or a big kid.  Even when I am with adults, grown-ups, and big kids. I know I can never be like them or relate to them because of my status as an adult baby and not a fully grown adult. At the same time, I'm able to dress, behave, and act more like an adult baby than an adult. The only thing that would distinguish me from the adults, grown-ups, and big kids, is that I wear thick, soft crinkly diapers.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

Still sounds horrendous to me. Each to their own but I value my adult hood too much to give it away and burdens others who may not consent to me being an adult baby.

I think Adulthood is so overrated. That's cause in adulthood, you can't be who you are. My adult babyhood, lets me still be an adult baby and lets me slide among the adults, grown-ups, and big kids. I do all the things that adults, grown-ups, and big kids do but I don't potty like them. I still get to have fun and have a life but my life is not like an adult, grown-up, or big kid but an adult baby. Also in my case, I have a caregiver but still be an independent adult baby. It's similar to how disabled people have caregivers but still have their independence.

Shrug, each to their own but for many, many folks they are who they are as adults so your statement that yoy cant be who you are as an adult is incorrect. There are just too many healthy and beneficial things to adulthood to want to give it up in my view.

I've considered this before, and in fact wrote a story based on my thoughts.

This is what I came to:

A) It would get boring. AB games are fun for a bit, and it can even be fun to try going 24/7 for a short period of time. However, the thrill would wear off. Even as it is, by the end of a day of AB stuff, I'm often ready for others.

B ) You'd miss out on a lot. This is especially true if you want to go REALLY far- ie diapered at all points, no "adult" movies (As in action, horror, etc, not just dirty). Even just committing to diapers would mean some things you can't do, and if you get too "used" to wearing and using them it can cause issues

C) in the long, long term, I mean over years, I think I would eventually find it depressing. Kinks hit fun and short term enjoyment, but i always found I got long term satisfaction from other things, like accomplishment, career, etc. I'd want other hobbies. This may not be true for everyone, but I often can't help but imagine how I'd feel as I get older, and a life of only this would feel unfulfilled. I could compare it to playing video games all day every day- even if its fun, I'd eventually want to work at something.

Now, this is just for me. Others may find it completely different. However, for me, going 24/7 more then a week or so wouldn't work.

• Like 5

I would never want to be a full time baby.  Now, most know that I am strictly a DL and have no interest in AB, but I can relate to the question by applying it to DL.  I would never want to be a full time person in diapers 24/7/365. not even for actual need.  Diapers to me are just one interest, hobby or activity I enjoy out of many.  I've always preached a good healthy balance between normal life and the AB/DL lifestyle so one doesn't take control of you to the point you lose normalcy and just want to spend all your life in diapers or as a baby.

I have read in forums over the years how people really get into the AB lifestyle, yet they still have some normalcy to their lives.  They may wear 24/7 and enjoy baby clothing but many still hold down jobs and interact with friends and others on an adult level.

I have also read posts by extremests who claim to be a real baby or toddler.  They claim to do nothing but sleep in a crib, play all day with their toys and wait for their mommy or daddy to change their diaper.  They don't work a job, drive a car or supposedly do anything adult.  They will get really angry at you if you point out that a real baby can't talk, spell or use a computer to post about their lives.  There was one guy in his 50's who claimed just that.  Claimed he just sat around all day as a 7 year old still fully in diapers doing nothing more than playing with his toys and waiting for his "daddy" to change his diapers.  That would get old to me really quickly!  Even real babies and toddlers have to grow up in real life, they can't stay that way forever.  The minute he turns on his computer and posts pictures of himself and interacts on an adult website with others, it puts the lie to his total "Baby" or "Toddler" lifestyle.  No matter what they think, they are an adult with an adult mind and education and never the "real baby" they think they are.

My thoughts are, whatever floats your boat.  A couple times a year I will try and go 24/7 for a few days, maybe up to a week but once done, I am back to regular life.  Even when I do go 24/7, the diapers are just one part of it.  I still go out normally dressed to run errands and to the store.  When 24/7 on vacation I am still seeing all the tourist attractions and sites, leading a normal and regular life.  The only difference is not wearing my Haines cotton underpants or having to run to a restroom every 2 hours.  I enjoy the few times a week I may wear a diaper for a while, but I would never want to give up doing adult non-diapered things with my friends or my hobbies or my normal adult life.  Everyone needs an escape from reality and stress now and then.  AB/DL is a good way to escape into a fantasy world for a while, I just would not want to live my whole life that way, even if some people do convince themselves they are actual babies leading an AB lifestyle 24/7 in diapers.  The moment they leave the house to go to work or work from home in their diapers or do anything adult, that puts the lie to their full time 24/7 baby lifestyle. 

14 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

My version of being a full-time permanent adult baby would be that I would still do the normal adult things but as an adult baby, I don't potty like an adult, grown-up, or big kid. I would dress more like an adult baby/toddler and in my case since I am not potty trained, I wouldn't have access or the ability to use the potty like a grown-up, Adult, or a big kid.  Even when I am with adults, grown-ups, and big kids. I know I can never be like them or relate to them because of my status as an adult baby and not a fully grown adult. At the same time, I'm able to dress, behave, and act more like an adult baby than an adult. The only thing that would distinguish me from the adults, grown-ups, and big kids, is that I wear thick, soft crinkly diapers.

This would be my version of adult babyhood

2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

My thoughts are, whatever floats your boat.  A couple times a year I will try and go 24/7 for a few days, maybe up to a week but once done, I am back to regular life.  Even when I do go 24/7, the diapers are just one part of it.  I still go out normally dressed to run errands and to the store.  When 24/7 on vacation I am still seeing all the tourist attractions and sites, leading a normal and regular life.  The only difference is not wearing my Haines cotton underpants or having to run to a restroom every 2 hours.  I enjoy the few times a week I may wear a diaper for a while, but I would never want to give up doing adult non-diapered things with my friends or my hobbies or my normal adult life.  Everyone needs an escape from reality and stress now and then.  AB/DL is a good way to escape into a fantasy world for a while, I just would not want to live my whole life that way, even if some people do convince themselves they are actual babies leading an AB lifestyle 24/7 in diapers.  The moment they leave the house to go to work or work from home in their diapers or do anything adult, that puts the lie to their full time 24/7 baby lifestyle. 

I often think the adult baby lifestyle can work and can mix with normal adults, grown-ups, and big kids. It's finding that balance between adulthood and adult babyhood. It's knowing when you have to be an adult and when you can be an adult baby. As an adult baby, I live the adult baby lifestyle 24/7 and I still have normal adulthood. I'm always diapered and even babied when I am at home.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
3 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

This would be my version of adult babyhood

I often think the adult baby lifestyle can work and can mix with normal adults, grown-ups, and big kids. It's finding that balance between adulthood and adult babyhood. It's knowing when you have to be an adult and when you can be an adult baby. As an adult baby, I live the adult baby lifestyle 24/7 and I still have normal adulthood. I'm always diapered and even babied when I am at home.

That is my point.  You are mixing the lifestyle with normal adulthood.  To me that means doing normal adult things, working, driving a car, going out with friends to concerts or movies along with your baby play and lifestyle. My thoughts on a full baby lifestyle is not the mixing of the baby and normal lifestyles.  It's the extremes people go to where they don't do any normal adult things, or very few and basically live their whole life always acting like a baby, playing with toys, waiting to get fed and changed, no deviations from that 24/7/365.

• Like 3

I'm a man in his 50's who lives by himself, isn't gay, and wears the same thing every day.   I'm pretty much my own man.   My decisions at home only affect me, so I decide what I eat, when I eat, when and where I travel.  Aside from work, where I'm responsible for mostly independent students, my decisions only affect me.

With that being said, I'm not all that good about taking care of myself.  I don't always eat properly, or have a regular pattern.  My clothes are usually clean, but my dryer is sometimes my closet.  I'm pretty good about washing my clothes, but not that good at the 2nd part.  It's not a huge deal because nobody else seems to care unless they visit, and I'm private- no visitors.  It might be TMI- but my diapers sometimes end up on the floor before I throw them out

These are things that support my need for a mommy.  However, I'm asexual and not that interested in sex, so I have limited opportunities to find a partner.   If you read some of my stories, you can tell I have a fantasy of a full-time mommy who takes care of my diapers, makes sure I eat, makes sure I get to bed, and makes sure I don't leave the home with a stain on my shirt (that one is real).   In my fantasy, the mommy would have the right to discipline me should I need some, and also keeps me from getting over-stimulated.  It's not that I'm not allowed to use to the potty, it's that I won't and I don't react to wet diapers, so I need somebody to take care of them. 

Obviously this is an idealized fantasy, and I don't think I would have much satisfaction after a a few weeks of that much control.   I know if you took away my sports and made me play with toys- I wouldn't do well.  FTR- they took away my sports in 2020 and it wasn't pretty.

On 1/8/2024 at 10:25 PM, spark said:

These are things that support my need for a mommy.  However, I'm asexual and not that interested in sex, so I have limited opportunities to find a partner.   If you read some of my stories, you can tell I have a fantasy of a full-time mommy who takes care of my diapers, makes sure I eat, makes sure I get to bed, and makes sure I don't leave the home with a stain on my shirt (that one is real).   In my fantasy, the mommy would have the right to discipline me should I need some, and also keeps me from getting over-stimulated.  It's not that I'm not allowed to use to the potty, it's that I won't and I don't react to wet diapers, so I need somebody to take care of them. 

Some are intellectually disabled and live something like that

10 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

Some are intellectually disabled and live something like that

There are certainly elements of that.   

Mind you this is hypothetical.   

In this hypothetical situation, I would be in diapers all the time, use baby items at home like a crib, high chair, bottles, sippy cup, and maybe a playpen (that one is only for punishment).  I could still get to pretend to be an adult when required in public.  I could even go back to being a full adult for short periods (Like a weekend with my friends).  

I don't think I could be a 24/7 baby with absolutely no adult interaction for more than a few days.  However, I can see a scenario where this fantasy would be desirable.  However, I'm sure the reality would be different than the fantasy.  I could end in time out because I have a tantrum.  I want to have a beer and my mommy won't let me.

• Like 1

Full time baby yes I’ve often wondered is that possible, then I think I have to many adult things I enjoy.

Would I love having a nursery to play in now and again? Yes I have but then when regress it kinda scares me I might want to come back

So I just have to enjoy what I have wearing diapers on occasion and just live the rest as normal 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

To me the idea sounds wonderful but then the reality of it is it would be a huge change and i would get frustrated a lot as i enjoy wood working and fishing. i think fishing would be so bad as a baby but wood working has lots of sharp items and tools. i think i would like it if i could arrange where i could still do woodworking at least a few hours a week 

There neither is, nor can there be, such a thing as an adult baby. The reasons are obvious. So what you are doing is cherry-picking or outright trying to re-define "baby" to suit your wants. This means you are using adult characteristics to "edit" "baby". That is basically dishonest by either knowingly, or willfully unknowing, trying to force your falsehood onto the real world. To try to do this full-time means you are living a lie and you either know it or have willfully damaged your mind, which is the faculty by which you maintain contact with the real world; i.e. awareness and sonsiousness, and is your primary tool of survival and of happiness. The closest you could hope to come to being a full-time any baby at your age is a lobotomy, which they do not do anymore, except maybe in China or Russia. Your next best hope is in being constantly heavily stoned or drunk with all your teeth extracted and a big chunk of your colon and your bladder damaged or removed. Then you have a shot at it. Even then, albeit not willfully, a baby tries to improve its life and gain more autonomy unaware that it is doing so