LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Yikes...Bambino Diapers prices are outrageous now

• iweardiapers changed the title to Yikes...Bambino Diapers prices are outrageous now

Ya, Bambino is pretty much ONLY worth it when they are on some sort of sale. Feels like Kohls now. Can only buy on "sale". What is more crazy to me about Bambino is their diapers are still "only" 5000 ml. That was amazing when they were released years ago but that is almost bottom of the barrel when it comes to premium diapers now at and around their case pricing.

• Like 1

Vote with your wallets people.  If folk continue to pay ridiculous prices for products and ignore lower-cost competition, ridiculous prices will prevail.

Even if it's not 100% of what you want, paying 70% to get 90% of what you want is still a better deal.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

A lot of prices everywhere have been going up. (thanks inflation *sarcasm* 😑)   Rearz Daydreamer diapers are $119 for a case of 36 but their Safari diapers are $99 for a case of 36.  But Rearz have always been on the expensive side. Nice diapers, but pricey.   Northshore Megamax is $124 for a case of 40.

11 hours ago, oznl said:

Vote with your wallets people.  If folk continue to pay ridiculous prices for products and ignore lower-cost competition, ridiculous prices will prevail.

Even if it's not 100% of what you want, paying 70% to get 90% of what you want is still a better deal.

Agreed. Basic economics. Always thought NS were overpriced.

14 minutes ago, ppdude said:

Agreed. Basic economics. Always thought NS were overpriced.

NS Megamax was a fantastic value when they first released. They were like $2 each and they more or less started the capacity wars. As I recall almost everyone was stagnating around 5000ml. After Megamax hit 6500, the dam broke (pun intended) and everyone went crazy on capacity. Now Megamax are $3 each and I can buy ABDL diapers with Velcro tabs, higher capacity, a myriad of other features to choose from, and free shipping on a single case.

But Bambino is always running a sale lately.  I just got an email announcement yesterday - buy one case, get a second at 70% off! 

image.jpeg

21 hours ago, DAQ said:

Ya, Bambino is pretty much ONLY worth it when they are on some sort of sale. Feels like Kohls now. Can only buy on "sale". What is more crazy to me about Bambino is their diapers are still "only" 5000 ml. That was amazing when they were released years ago but that is almost bottom of the barrel when it comes to premium diapers now at and around their case pricing.

But, don't forget that Rearz capacity values are also skewed with how they test.  And I find Bambino's just fine for capacity.  I can't get enough use out of an "ultra" capacity diaper before it is absolutely reaking. 

2 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

But Bambino is always running a sale lately.  I just got an email announcement yesterday - buy one case, get a second at 70% off! 

But, don't forget that Rearz capacity values are also skewed with how they test.  And I find Bambino's just fine for capacity.  I can't get enough use out of an "ultra" capacity diaper before it is absolutely reaking. 

Them running a perpetual sale is kinda my point. They have high prices for anyone who doesn't realize or must buy in between the sales but then almost everyone else gets the lower prices when stocking up.

I don't necessarily buy that Rearz are 11k ml capacity but they are definitely high. Higher imo than even tykables or the NRU Str8up. But honeslty I don't really go by capacity that much anymore so much as tier. For me the top tiers are Tykables, Trest, and Rearz. At that point it is more preference and fit more than anything. They are very similar in terms of performance. Then if they all fit or work for you the same the cost. The problem I have is that the Bambino is definitely a mid tier diaper for me but still charging top tier pricing when not on sale.

On 1/6/2024 at 7:32 AM, oznl said:

That's why I always look for sales and deals.

15 hours ago, DAQ said:

NS Megamax was a fantastic value when they first released. They were like $2 each and they more or less started the capacity wars. As I recall almost everyone was stagnating around 5000ml. After Megamax hit 6500, the dam broke (pun intended) and everyone went crazy on capacity. Now Megamax are $3 each and I can buy ABDL diapers with Velcro tabs, higher capacity, a myriad of other features to choose from, and free shipping on a single case.

If you have FSA/HSA, You can get those diapers on a good deal. On top of that if you have autoship, they drop the price by $5 bucks and shipping is always free.

17 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

That's why I always look for sales and deals.

If you have FSA/HSA, You can get those diapers on a good deal. On top of that if you have autoship, they drop the price by $5 bucks and shipping is always free.

Honestly this is why I think NS doesn't care and won't compete on price. While they are ABDL aware, they are firmly a medical company and insurance and all that will pay it regardless of price. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, DAQ said:

Honestly this is why I think NS doesn't care and won't compete on price. While they are ABDL aware, they are firmly a medical company and insurance and all that will pay it regardless of price. 

I posted on another thread that I looked at Northshore's ABDL page and it was simply a re-presentation of their non-ABDL material with no change whatsoever. It was in a thread that I mentioned something about medical companies not really being ABDL friendly and someon told me that NS was and I looked at their so-called ABDL Page

1 hour ago, DAQ said:

That's why I buy my diapers from Northshore because FSA/HSA will always cover my diapers and boosters. Plus most insurances are covering adult diapers under the affordable care act Federal law.

22 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

That's why I buy my diapers from Northshore because FSA/HSA will always cover my diapers and boosters. Plus most insurances are covering adult diapers under the affordable care act Federal law.

You can order any diapers with FSA/HSA though, even something like Tykables/Rearz

26 minutes ago, DAQ said:

You can order any diapers with FSA/HSA though, even something like Tykables/Rearz

I don't know if Tykables or Rearz accepts FSA/HSA. Having an FSA/HSA their are rules on what you can buy

Since I always end up using up my FSA from buying my meds there is no way I could order diapers using my FSA/HSA.   Also, even if I did have enough I just don't feel like it would be right to buy diapers using my FSA/HSA if I was not incontinent.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Kawaharu said:

I don't know if Tykables or Rearz accepts FSA/HSA. Having an FSA/HSA their are rules on what you can buy

I couldn't find anything for Rearz (maybe a Canadian thing) but Tykables and AB universe will provide a FSA/HSA receipt/invoice upon request. And I looked it up before I signed up for my HSA. Baby diapers are considered a necessity and not covered but "adult incontinence products" are.

https://support.tykables.com/en-US/can-i-use-my-fsahsa-to-purchase-diapers-92470

https://abucares.abuniverse.com/en/support/solutions/articles/12000003663-i-received-a-fsa-card-from-my-company-can-i-use-that-for-diapers-

4 hours ago, Spiderman said:

Since I always end up using up my FSA from buying my meds there is no way I could order diapers using my FSA/HSA.   Also, even if I did have enough I just don't feel like it would be right to buy diapers using my FSA/HSA if I was not incontinent.

I use my FSA/HSA all the time to buy my diapers

On 1/7/2024 at 12:50 PM, Kawaharu said:

FSA is your money - not insurance.   It's just pre-tax.  So trying to find the best deals are still in your interest because that money is limited.