LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for advice

I am looking for advice.  As much as I am not a big fan of cloth like disposable diapers, can anyone recommend a brand that is not too thick and doesn't have a lot of crinkle?  The reason I am asking is that I would like to be able to wear diapers under my pants during the day, especially when my son is around.  He doesn't know about my love of diapers.  I have walked around with a Pampers diaper in my pants and have no issue hiding that.  I have one on right now.  The issue is, the Pampers don't fully fit.  I would love to be able to wear around the house without being detected.  I have always and will always love the plastic backed diapers with a bit of a crinkle, but would love to walk around knowing I am fully padded when he is around.

There are days when I feel like spilling the beans and tell him.  I would like to think he would be discreet about it and not tell anyone.  Unfortunately there have been times where he has said he wouldn't tell anyone something I have told him, but found out he let it slip to someone.  It is just him and I since my wife passed just over a year ago.  If my in-laws ever got word I would not feel comfortable around them.  My mother-in-law has let her feelings be known about adults wanting to wear Pampers or other diapers.  At this point my wife had known about my love of diapers and wasn't accepting of it.  I just fear my son finding my stash, but he really isn't a curious person  and I know he won't look in my closet and find them.

So, if anyone can recommend a brand or two for me to explore in cloth covered disposable diapers, please let me know as I would love to open myself to more opportunities to wearing around the house.  Thank you in advance!!!

• Like 1

I've worn plastic backed diapers of a bunch of types around friends and family for years and no one has apparently noticed. Over Christmas my mother, sister and I got into a discussion about side effects of medicine. I brought my recent problems with diarrhea. Neither my mom or sister brought up me wearing diapers, although I've always suspected that my mom knows.

At worst put a crinkly piece of paper in your pocket

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
47 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

@ValentinesStuffis right on the money here:  HOWEVER, one way that you could also approach this is to add a carabiner to your belt, and then carry objects that make MORE noise then your diaper crinkling.  If you add noisy keys, or something similar, you will mask that noise as well :)

Good Luck!

Brian

• Like 2
1 hour ago, pamprdguy said:

I am looking for advice.  As much as I am not a big fan of cloth like disposable diapers, can anyone recommend a brand that is not too thick and doesn't have a lot of crinkle?  The reason I am asking is that I would like to be able to wear diapers under my pants during the day, especially when my son is around.  He doesn't know about my love of diapers.  I have walked around with a Pampers diaper in my pants and have no issue hiding that.  I have one on right now.  The issue is, the Pampers don't fully fit.  I would love to be able to wear around the house without being detected.  I have always and will always love the plastic backed diapers with a bit of a crinkle, but would love to walk around knowing I am fully padded when he is around.

There are days when I feel like spilling the beans and tell him.  I would like to think he would be discreet about it and not tell anyone.  Unfortunately there have been times where he has said he wouldn't tell anyone something I have told him, but found out he let it slip to someone.  It is just him and I since my wife passed just over a year ago.  If my in-laws ever got word I would not feel comfortable around them.  My mother-in-law has let her feelings be known about adults wanting to wear Pampers or other diapers.  At this point my wife had known about my love of diapers and wasn't accepting of it.  I just fear my son finding my stash, but he really isn't a curious person  and I know he won't look in my closet and find them.

So, if anyone can recommend a brand or two for me to explore in cloth covered disposable diapers, please let me know as I would love to open myself to more opportunities to wearing around the house.  Thank you in advance!!!

I really Love the ATN plastic backed, and I used to wear them to work around people , co workers. If the heard any noise they never said anything . But my wife said on a couple of occasions that she heard a slight noise. But if you wear underwear over them, you will cover up a lot of noise . Your son may know already but is not wanting to say anything to embarrass you. The in-laws I am not sure of. Now I don't know what brand of cloth backed to say. But you will need a good pair of non plastic pants over them. Because they will leak, And some of those make noise. Because they still have plastic with a paper on the outside ... I even wore cheap depends and the paper made noise.....

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ~Brian~ said:

@ValentinesStuffis right on the money here:  HOWEVER, one way that you could also approach this is to add a carabiner to your belt, and then carry objects that make MORE noise then your diaper crinkling.  If you add noisy keys, or something similar, you will mask that noise as well :)

Good Luck!

Brian

I rarely ever wear a belt.

• Thanks 1

In summer time you can also wear the noisy short? and I have seen the nylon noisy long pants they wish when you walk. Just a thought 💭 

For a discreet plastic diaper, I have found the Tranquility ATN doesn't do a bad job. They're a slim diaper, and while a bit crinkly when uncovered, they become silent under jeans, for example - I've worn them everywhere, around everyone I know, with no concerns. They are also relatively inexpensive on a per-diaper basis, but, they don't hold as much as, say, a medium-weight Rearz diaper like a BeDry or a Lil' Monster. 

I prefer plastic diapers, but cloth-backed ones have their place, and the best one I have found so far is the Rearz Incontrol Active Air - and right now they're on sale at up to 35% off - I think the sale ends tonight. They are whisper quiet, not too bulky, the tabs are excellent, and they're pretty reliable. A distant second would be the Tena Proskin Stretch - these are built a lot like an adult-sized Pampers Cruiser or Babydry, with stretchy wings and wide single tabs that will stick anywhere on the front of the diaper. They are very slim and totally silent, but, reflecting their weight, they don't hold as much. I'd call them a light-duty diaper - I use them when I'm going to the gym, for example. They are cheap, though. 

• Like 1

I'll vote Tranquility ATN as well, just a bit of crinkle, easily silenced by an undergarment of some kind, but pretty light and risking a leak over 600 ml.
I'm with Little Sherri on Rearz / Incontrol but a little biased as they are somewhat close to me and convenient.
The Incontrol Essential and new Be Dry are solid performers with the Be Dry Premium better of the two for capacity, very close to the Elite (Barry) in the 1500-1600ml range but quite thinner and more discrete with a super quiet and soft plastic back. Essential also has the same soft quiet plastic back and thinner again with just a touch less capacity.

8 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I've worn plastic backed diapers of a bunch of types around friends and family for years and no one has apparently noticed. Over Christmas my mother, sister and I got into a discussion about side effects of medicine. I brought my recent problems with diarrhea. Neither my mom or sister brought up me wearing diapers, although I've always suspected that my mom knows.

I've done the same thing, and I wear to work.

You might be taking the same medicine as I do, because it is notorious for diarhea and that's what happens to me.

2 hours ago, spark said:

I've done the same thing, and I wear to work.

You might be taking the same medicine as I do, because it is notorious for diarhea and that's what happens to me.

I'm currently taking three different medications, all of which have diarrhea as a listed side effect.