LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Moving Sux

This is my first time moving while diapered full time and also having significant quantities of littles gear. Ugh, what a pain. Wanting to keep things stashed away while needing to simultaneously keep everything readily available. But then also wanting to delittle my room before the movers get here.

On the plus side, I am so freaking excited about having my own space/place for the first time in six years. Going to be wearing my littles gear I am sure for the forseable future, assuming I wear pants at all. That prospect also sounds amazing.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

A friend of mine moved, had professionals do the moving. He got no comments about the queen sized crib.

Ooof, I feel called out. I guess I am just to private and not brave enough for that yet.

Oh yeah, Moving is horrible, but especially bad for us.  I have three separate wardrobes, my everyday clothes.  A huge collection female clothes, then a decent collection of Sissy and ABDL clothes.  Then there were boxes and boxes of disposable diapers, cloth diapers, baby stuff.  My move was only half hour away, but I did it all myself with the help of family so I had to get all the girl and baby boxes stashed away myself early.  

I did a covert James Bond run with a truck full of diapers between my houses when I moved. I didn't want to deal with the movers carrying boxes of diapers, or deal with my wife's reaction to seeing movers carrying boxes of diapers, even if the movers didn't care. I threw 8 boxes of diapers in the back of the garage and put other boxes in front of them, so that the movers had no interaction with them. I did forget that I had a drawer full of onesies until they started pulling drawers out to see what was in them - one of the company's "features" was "don't unpack drawers". The then saran-wrapped the dressers and carried them out, drawers in. Folded onesies look like t-shirts so I doubt they saw anything. 

Been there, done that. What I do is put my girl goodies in the big opaque black bags and boxes with civilian things on top. I also have other things I wish to keep hidden, so I do likewise with them and move them to the new spot first, plus I keep enouh to pay two rents for a full month. Time is the most important thing that you can buy, during which I move the sensitive materials