LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered for the Holidays?

Little Sherri

Diapered for the Holidays?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. How many of you are going to be diapered for the Holidays, and, how is it going to work?

• I will be proudly and obviously diapered for the Holidays!
    • I will be diapered the whole time, but discretely where necessary.
    • I'm going to wear diapers when I can, but not all the time.
    • I'll probably be too busy to wear them.
    • I'm not comfortable wearing diapers while socializing.
    • I don't wear diapers - this doesn't apply to me.

How many of you are going to be diapered for the holidays? I most definitely will be, although there are going to be a few high-traffic days in our household where I will need to be discreet about it. That may be the ONE thing I miss from our Covid Christmas a couple of years ago: lounging around the house watching movies in bulky, high-capacity diapers for a week, without worrying about what I wore over them (if anything), because nobody was visiting. 

However, I also enjoy having guests, so the bigger diapers will be reserved for the night shift. Happy Holidays, everyone! 

Since I'll have more time off than usual, I'll definitely be diapered. Might need to be more discreet during the family video call but otherwise not a care in the world being diapered.

• Like 1

I am happily diapered today - it's almost 2 PM and I'm still in my pajamas and overnight diaper, and about to unload the dishwasher in preparation for the next phase of the operation, when we have a bunch of people over. I'll have to put on a slimmer diaper for that! 

Of course

• Like 1