LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing a diaper is so much less stressful

Last couple of days I have been sat of the couch (cross-legged) doing a online course for work for at least 8-9 hours pre-day. It was some much more comfortable, less stress and freeing to use my diapers during it, especially during the examination portion. Lost count how many times I wet myself during the exam 😆 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
13 hours ago, kittengirl173 said:

I constantly have to go to the bathroom. When wearing a diaper, I don't have to worry about that anymore and I can just feel safe. It's nice. 🥰

Welcome to our world. wearing a diaper is so much easier and less stressful on me

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I would never go 24/7 on a permanent basis but a few times a year when I have the house to myself for several days or I go out of town on a solo vacation, I do 24/7 (no poopy diapers while away from home).  It is nice not to have to run and find a restroom in the middle of a tour or doing something on vacation.  There are some nights when I have to pee every hour, some mornings when I have to pee every 20 to 30 minutes.  Those would be convenient times to just have a diaper on for practical reasons.  It helps when I have the house to myself for several days but I would never wear around family, friends or to work.  That is me.  Others don't care but I never ever want anyone to know I like wearing diapers now and then.  Diapers are just one small part of my life, not an everyday lifestyle.

• Like 1

Yes, exactly, I absolutely agree with the topic. I was a diaper wearer just for fun for over 15 years, but in the meantime I decided to become diaper dependent and achieved this through an OAB.

Then my urge to wear diapers for fun finally subsided. But when I'm out and about for a long time and can't relieve myself unseen, I wear a diaper because I have to now, to have less more stress.

And now I enjoy wearing diapers even more than before.

Have fun, all of you! It is the greatest fun that you could get! Staid diapered!

• Like 1
On 12/16/2023 at 2:30 AM, kittengirl173 said:

I constantly have to go to the bathroom. When wearing a diaper, I don't have to worry about that anymore and I can just feel safe. It's nice. 🥰

I usually agree with that, unless your diaper is soaked and you can't stop peeing and there's no way to change. In that case, wearing diapers can also be very stressful. 

• Like 1