LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Christmas Shopping

DailyDi

Who's done?

With only my Mom to buy for, I was done with one click, lol. Got her a new set of the good colored pencils she likes to color with. Some of hers look like golf pencils at this point.

Got a ways to go yet.  I did get a lot more on line than usual only because they are specialty items you can't find in regular stores.  I'll do my big out of town Christmas shopping day a week from Monday if my body holds out.  Got to get gifts for bosses at work, a few relatives and immediate family of which there is only one left.

One tradition for me that I love and will keep doing every year until I can't do it anymore.  Christmas shopping out of town at the malls, stores and specialty stores.  Been doing it all my life, mostly with immediate family until about 15 years ago.  Parents gone now but I still do it!  Difference between now and then is I wear diapers all day and by the time I'm done I'm pretty wet!

3 birthdays including my own this month before Christmas . So I start sales shopping in spring , tomorrow is my grandsons birthday and I am officially done shopping as of about 2 weeks ago . Everything is wrapped and hidden waiting for the big moments . This year my theme was clothing ,last year was music . Having a theme of related gifts keeps me from random impulse purchases . 

I only bought my mom an airfryer, then she had to go to the hospital in another county, and wont be home until January, so it will be the first Christmas without my mother in 40 years, and I don't get to surprise her on Christmas..
She is fine, "just" a new kidney. 

Kids get money.

• Sad 2
1 hour ago, Dubious said:

I only bought my mom an airfryer, then she had to go to the hospital in another county, and wont be home until January, so it will be the first Christmas without my mother in 40 years, and I don't get to surprise her on Christmas..
She is fine, "just" a new kidney. 

Kids get money.

Airfrier...yeah, we gots lots of "two-legged" airfriers out here.

Stumblimg around incoherently, talking and/or shouting to themselves, spare-changing you at every opportunity,leaving fresh piles of poo on the sidewalks...

Give them lumps of coal in their stockings ( assuming they have socks) and they'll just throw them at your vehicle...

Bah Humbug

1 hour ago, spoonchicken said:

Airfrier...yeah, we gots lots of "two-legged" airfriers out here.

Stumblimg around incoherently, talking and/or shouting to themselves, spare-changing you at every opportunity,leaving fresh piles of poo on the sidewalks...

Give them lumps of coal in their stockings ( assuming they have socks) and they'll just throw them at your vehicle...

Bah Humbug

They're using Pringles cans now.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2023/11/29/lawyer-suspended-poop-pringles-victim-center/71745795007/

I look at life this way.  I can go through life as some people do, grumpy all the time, saying nasty things and always looking to find any fault they can about anything.  I know people like that and no one wants to be around them.  They must be the unhappiest people on earth, real Ebeneezer Scrooges.  There are so many bad things happening in the world as it is without going out of your way to find fault with everything else.  Inflation, wars in Ukraine and the Gaza strip.  Prejudice among people of color, race, religious preference and orientation.  Homeless people, those who rob, steal, rape and kill others.  Poor people who will never see their family again because they got killed on the highway by some trucker who was paying more attention to his smart phone than the road.  Very depressing things that happen in the world.

If, instead, we embrace the few nice things in this world such as Christmas decorations, shopping among other happy people looking for special gifts for their loved ones, Christmas carols, a beautiful snowfall on a quiet evening, children playing and excited for the holidays, wouldn't that be a much better outlook to have than going around grumpy and complaining about everything all the time?  Instead of looking at a beautifully decorated Christmas tree and saying, "What a waste of time and money", think, "Boy that tree sure looks pretty!  They put a lot of time into it and I bet they had fun doing it!"  I'd rather see the good in things in life and people even if sometimes I have to search for them.  I like making people around me happy as well.  Even at work.  You can choose to make work a chore, or you can have fun with it when you can.  I'll never understand why people won't make themselves happy by enjoying the nice things and special times rather than complaining about everything.  Yeah, maybe someone had a terrible time at Christmas as a child.  Drunken parents who never celebrated, or they beat their kids.  You may never forget those old days, but that's in the past.  You can continue to punish yourself for the rest of your life, or you can make the effort to turn things around and enjoy now what you never could as a child and make yourself happy.  Many people, including celebrities, have done so.  It's your choice, but being a bummer to everyone around you all the time just proves what I have said.  Be a grump, complain about everything all the time to the point people don't want to be around you, and you probably don't like being around yourself!  Be happy and enjoy the nice things in life and I bet you will feel much better overall and the people around you will appreciate you more!

Almost done,

On black friday I bought mum a smart watch, because she wants a pedometer and it comes built in

I bought my brother a Hoodie, it's a liscenced one with donkey Kong on it.

Still need to get something for dad, he's the type that has everything he wants. I'm thinking of getting him a really nice coffee mug

I love Christmas! So many great memories and these days time off to spend with my Wife and my Daddy. I'm done gifts and stockings are almost done, I went a bit overboard this year, won't lie lol. Just need to finish the candies and drinks, then it's on to Christmas baking time. Best time of the year 💗💗💗💗