LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Deleted my last post!!!

pamprdguy

I have deleted my last post (the one about the poor customer service at Bambinos).  There were some remarks that were made that I was offended by, especially the one calling me a he or she.  I am a male and always have been!!!  I think this is why I left this site for a while as some of the posts and comments on some posts have blown me away.  

• Sad 1

You can make a complaint to the administrator . And  who ever has been hateful to you,, block them. I have only blocked a couple people . When you block a person you will not see anymore of there comments at all. It's a last resort to block in my opinion . But we do what we have to do, because this site is to be a safe place, and when someone is being hateful you do what you need to do.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, foreverdl said:

You can make a complaint to the administrator . And  who ever has been hateful to you,, block them. I have only blocked a couple people . When you block a person you will not see anymore of there comments at all. It's a last resort to block in my opinion . But we do what we have to do, because this site is to be a safe place, and when someone is being hateful you do what you need to do.

Exactly...the Admin Team stands ready to assist, as always :thumbsup:

• Thanks 2
16 minutes ago, pamprdguy said:

I have deleted my last post (the one about the poor customer service at Bambinos).  There were some remarks that were made that I was offended by, especially the one calling me a he or she.  I am a male and always have been!!!  I think this is why I left this site for a while as some of the posts and comments on some posts have blown me away.  

@pamprdguy

I am sorry to hear that you were offended by some of the comments posted.

I have been a member here for 4 years, and there are some comments that I have seen made that are out of llne, and some that are borderline that way. There are some that I was offended by, especially ones that told me in a post to F-Off.  I have even "set people straight" when I felt that they needed it, because there are some that need to be reminded that there are things that objectionable, and some things that are said that are out of line - I've learned in my years online that some things are easier to overlook than other things, and sometimes you have to set people straight.

While people may have differences of OPINION, that is OK, but they should not try to make people feel uncomfortable while they are here.  I know that it can be hard sometimes, and what people say can make you feel uneasy, and there have been times when I was so mad, I couldn't even see straight, but being that i was an online volunteer for years, I know that people can and often do say things that they shouldn't, and sometimes they say things they may not mean, but still, it can be uncomfortable for anyone to have to deal with that.  Also, there can be times when the READER of the post can take what is said the wrong way, as I have done in the past with text message communications.  When you've been doing online stuff for as long as we have done, sometimes it can hurt, but you shrug it off and roll on, but BELIEVE me, when it hurts, it HURTS, and I am Sorry that happened to you :(

33 minutes ago, pamprdguy said:

I am a male and always have been!!!  I think this is why I left this site for a while as some of the posts and comments on some posts have blown me away.  

This is why I am EXTRA careful in some of the things I say to people - I don't want someone to think I am insensitive.  Written communications are one way that you can not really gauge how what somebody WRITES equates to emotional situations (Happy, Sad, upset, Angry, etc), but if i'm talking to you, I usually know what you may be feeling if i hear a voice, and can KNOW what a person is feeling like.

This is a place where everyone should feel welcomed:  I am sure that @DailyDiand others would agree, and i will ALWAYS remember that, but sometimes, things can get to us, no matter how long we are behind a keyboard and how long we have been doing things.

Brian 

9 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

This is why I am EXTRA careful in some of the things I say to people - I don't want someone to think I am insensitive.  Written communications are one way that you can not really gauge how what somebody WRITES equates to emotional situations (Happy, Sad, upset, Angry, etc), but if i'm talking to you, I usually know what you may be feeling if i hear a voice, and can KNOW what a person is feeling like.

This is a place where everyone should feel welcomed:  I am sure that @DailyDiand others would agree, and i will ALWAYS remember that, but sometimes, things can get to us, no matter how long we are behind a keyboard and how long we have been doing things.

Brian 

I try to always give people the benefit of the doubt when they misgender me, until I am certain they're either doing it on purpose, or being deliberately obtuse.

• Like 1

Sorry. There was a report on that post, but it had no complaint info so I didn't do anything with it. I'm sure no offense was intended, but I apologize for my part in not seeing the issue.