LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why must they tempt me so???

They know you are vulnerable. That is because you use them once and throw them away. Hence you can never have toomany and, no matter how many you have, there is always the spectre of "running out"

Cloth babies do not have that problem.36 "half babyDolls" make 18 "full babyDolls", which is 9 days worth. If I were to wash diapers once a week, that would be a full week's supply at two "full BabyDolls" a day, since a "full  BabyDoll" is good for 12 hours easily. with two to spare. Actually, I would wash twice a week, which means I get by easily with 9 BabDolls" or 18 half BabyDolls. And the BabyDoll diaper is pretty thick and durable so the fear of running out is not a built in part of my, or any cloth baby

The two, when you see a sale: How long before it will end and you will have to pay full price for a case. so the rest is just a case of FOMO: Fear Of Missing Out

5 minutes ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

They know you are vulnerable. That is because you use them once and throw them away. Hence you can never have toomany and, no matter how many you have, there is always the spectre of "running out"

Well yes, it's a hell of a business. In what other do your customers piss all over your product, throw it away, and then buy more? 😆

At least it's not like they go bad if you don't use them, you can always stock up while you have space to store them.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Little Sam said:

Well yes, it's a hell of a business. In what other do your customers piss all over your product, throw it away, and then buy more? 😆

At least it's not like they go bad if you don't use them, you can always stock up while you have space to store them.

Well, he was bemoaning the fact that he was "being tempted" and I was explaining how come

As I understand it trhow-away diapers do go bad after a certain amount of time: They become un-absorbant

7 hours ago, Little Sam said:

Some plastic packages now have small holes in them.  I presume it's so they can squish them down even further for boxing.  The holes let in moisture...  For those of us in higher humidity areas, this is not good.

1 hour ago, Cute_Kitten said:

That is very tempting. And is there ever any such thing as too many diapers? I mean, what if there's a zombie apocalypse or something?

Well, it would give new meaning to "brain drain"

That's one reason I keep holding off on buying anything different right now.  Seems 1/2 of my stash is Bambino because I kept buying on sale.  But I'd like to restock some of the other items. 

6 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

That is very tempting. And is there ever any such thing as too many diapers? I mean, what if there's a zombie apocalypse or something?

And I asked that very question early this year.   And since that posting, I bought 4 more cases.