LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chilly Morning

DailyDi

Yep. I started wearing my footie sleepers this week. During the summer it’s just a onesie over my diaper in my crib but now it’s back to footies from now until April/May for bedtime. It’s still warm enough during the day for shorts over my diapers but it will soon be cozy sweat pants over diapers time. I love fall! 🎃🇨🇦🍁 

• Like 2

We're still holding out here.  I'm still in shortalls or shorts during the day, and the heating's not on yet.  Our bedroom window's still open.  I'm still picking courgettes (zucchini) in the garden as well.  But colder weather's coming, so I'll be in dungarees soon.

This weather does help with the late-night "what to wear" conundrum when the dog needs to go out one last time; when it's hot out, camouflaging a big overnight diaper under shorts and a t-shirt can leave one feeling somewhat self-conscious, waddling over to the park, hoping not to encounter any neighbours. However, when it's in the single digits outside, bulky winter clothes mean you can really wear any diaper undetectably. 

On 10/10/2023 at 3:20 AM, Stroller said:

I'm still picking courgettes (zucchini) in the garden as well.  But colder weather's coming, so I'll be in dungarees soon.

Pretty soon you will be sneaking out in the middle of the night to leave those zucchini on all your neighbor's porches!

• Haha 1