LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It’s okay, everybody accidentally dries themselves from time to time.

Hey there, it’s okay, I promise! You don’t have to be embarrassed or ashamed.  It happens to us all, some more than others!  

I know the feeling too well… you’re busy, distracted. Maybe you were playing an intense video game, or hard at work on something and you look down to discover to your horror that your diaper is dry.  

Panic sets in.  Thoughts race through your head. “How did that happen?”  It was a complete accident! You weren’t being lazy. You certainly didn’t mean to keep your diaper dry!

Or maybe it happens a lot and you’re angry at your self. “Why does my body keep doing this?”   

You may think you’re the only one who struggle to keep your diaper wet. But rest assured you’re not alone. 

And don’t worry about being put back in underwear.  That’s a choice you have to make.  

Oh… do you want to hear something weird?  Some people like to wear underwear and even find it attractive, and want other people to see them in underwear? I told you it was weird! I What’s there to enjoy about stewing in their own dryness and breeze as they go about their business?  But hey, to each their own. 

Don’t be too hard on yourself. It wasn’t your fault. So what, you had a little oopsie!  I’m sure by now anyone who saw your  dry clothes or diaper already forgot about it.  Plus, your diaper will be soaked soon enough, if not already. 

Like I said, you can’t always control these things. It takes some people longer to fully pottyuntrain than others. It doesn’t mean you’re lazy, or mature.  One day you will grow out of it. You’ll see. 

Now, get back out there and do your thing! 

Edit: Holy smokes this was longer than I thought! I had intended to be (hopefully) clever  sh*t post.  Now I’m debating if I should’ve submitted it as a short story! 😂

Edited by Enthusi
  • Like 4
  • Haha 9

I was totally confused by the title and was was a bit confused until this hit me pretty hard:

45 minutes ago, Enthusi said:

You may think you’re the only one who struggle to keep your diaper wet. But rest assured you’re not alone.

This was a big "oof" for me. The panic set in for me as soon as I felt called out.

Cascading in a gentle manner from confusion to sheer entertainment, I got a lot more feel-good feelings out of this than I expected. This was truly a strange and interesting twist to the standard thread on this subforum. You really quite a humorous guy, @Enthusi, and thank you for lightening up the load on my personal shoulders regarding this special interest of ours. Really, this is one of those gems that just hits you in a special way, so I appreciate that.

And what an interesting way to invert the struggle into something more positive especially when you feel down and out through the valleys of this process. Well done. Here's a gold star!

• Thanks 1

That will NEVER happen to me again!! Do you know how EMBARRASSING that is ?!? I just want to go somewhere and HIDE and never show my face amomg decent folks ever again. If that ever happens, please, DO NOT RESUSSITATE, just put me out of my misery!

12 hours ago, Enthusi said:

I know the feeling too well… you’re busy, distracted. Maybe you were playing an intense video game, or hard at work on something and you look down to discover to your horror that your diaper is dry.  

🤣

Somehow that never happens to me. 😉 😎  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2023 at 12:06 AM, Enthusi said:

Panic sets in.  Thoughts race through your head. “How did that happen?”  It was a complete accident! You weren’t being lazy. You certainly didn’t mean to keep your diaper dry!

This was hilarious, @Enthusi, but also struck a chord with me, because, particularly starting out, if I ended up concentrating on something - a work project, driving in heavy traffic, etc - I would forget to use my diaper, and then I'd find myself suddenly beset by an unfamiliar feeling... the need to pee. We all know that diapers fair far better with frequent dribbles than they do with infrequent deluges, so, depending on what I was wearing, a soaking might necessitate a premature change, or even cause a leak. I'm a lot better at dribbling habitually these days (4.5 years in) than I was starting out, but "accidents" can still happen, lol.