LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

TryAgains

DailyDi

18 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

I didn't know that brand even existed. Those look super cute! Thanks for sharing!! 

They didn't until just a week ago.  But PA itself has been around for a few years now selling shirts/stickers, etc. 

2 hours ago, MegaChar said:

Whomever designed those diapers did a very good job. 

Tryin to find the guy on twi.... "X".   (what a stupid name)   Went by on the timeline a few days ago .. no luck finding it again.

And the stars are the wetness indicator.  But they don't just disappear!   When wet, the stars become rain drops!

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

They didn't until just a week ago.  But PA itself has been around for a few years now selling shirts/stickers, etc. 

I didn't know of the Pretend Again company. It's nice there's a lot of options out there for ABDLs to choose from a wide variety of products!

I suppose I will try-try-again once they have XL (they say November).  But at $5 a piece, they had better be spectacular!   However, I just saw that they're partnered with Tykables, so I suspect they will be functionally identical.   But ... maybe I'll just splurge and get myself a case.

• Like 2

TryAgains bring so many thoughts to mind.  Your diapers leak and fail - TryAgain!  You wish you could start bedwetting once more - TryAgain!  You got caught by your mom wearing diapers as a teenager - TryAgain!  So many thoughts!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 3 months later...

Got my order today.   I knew they were hook-n-loop fasteners, but I didn't realize (or had forgotten) that they're cloth-backed.   Giving one a thorough overnight test already.  We'll see how many stars I eliminate by morning!

Being a connoisseur of all things cute, I proclaim these...like super cute.  I'm always a verysuperbig fan of cute animal mascots, so that's also a plus.  Never heard of the company though.  

I also lovelovelove trying new things!  And these are new, cute things for little me, so that makes me want to immediately buy some.

Also being a fan of my many neighbors not finding out they are living next to a toddler who has shattered the size charts to pieces somehow though, I have a couple questions if you have a quick sec.

1) are they comfy once on?  Cause I'm looking for super super super comfy sleep diapers for reasons (Super comfy AND super cute!)

2) Did they leak?

3) How discreet was the shipping?  Was the box sturdy, or did it come like one of my orders from I company I shall not name with a giant hole in the top of the tape and almost falling apart and you could see inside and I almost died on the spot when I saw it sitting there?  Like I had a mini panic on the spot and then went full blown anxiety-tantrum once in private.  What shows up on the credit card under the charge for their name?

I am super paranoid about, like, everything.  Don't mind me.

Thank yooooouuuuuuu!

On 1/4/2024 at 7:23 PM, Crinklz Kat said:

Got my order today.   I knew they were hook-n-loop fasteners, but I didn't realize (or had forgotten) that they're cloth-backed.   Giving one a thorough overnight test already.  We'll see how many stars I eliminate by morning!

And??? How were they? Is it worth trying some? Do they compare to any other diapers out there?

I love the design, and really want to try them but being 24/7 its way to expensive to make a staple in my wardrobe. Maybe if my local shop (My Diaper Depot, Cincinnati) gets some in I'll give them a try. I'm adore how cute they are. There are tons of similar options out now. Kings, Try-again, and one I just got today called the kiddo teddies (Pic below) 

image.png

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Spanky said:

And??? How were they? Is it worth trying some? Do they compare to any other diapers out there?

Worth checking out.  They're comparable to Tykables or Rearz or the ABU Little Kings/Alphagators.   I didn't have any issues with the "velcro" tabs coming off. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2023 at 7:55 PM, Crinklz Kat said:

Tryin to find the guy on twi.... "X".   (what a stupid name)   Went by on the timeline a few days ago .. no luck finding it again.

And the stars are the wetness indicator.  But they don't just disappear!   When wet, the stars become rain drops!

I think ImaginePup (Instagram handle) helped design these. I really hope they ship to the UK at some point!