LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Diaper day!

DailyDiapers

@DailyDiapers

I would agree with Mikey on this one! Things are really cute and they look like a lot of fun! Maybe the next time I'm able to order from rears I'll get some myself. Hopefully Mike will be able to tell us how good they are as far as being able to hold wetness or deal with messes! Sometimes I like to be able to change the diapers I wear as well, so it's good to have a selection. As far as I'm concerned these things are cute and I like it!

Brian

They're on my list if I can get an order of them into the house without attracting too much attention... although I suppose me walking around in one might give my strategy away. I'm not sure how much attention my spouse pays to the individual prints, or if they all just fall into the category of "ridiculous looking" to her, lol. But she notices when a new case lands on a previously unoccupied shelf in the basement. Maybe I'll be at the point where I can consolidate a couple of cases, and if the delivery doesn't set the dog off and get her attention, I slot them in place of an existing case, and it would be the perfect crime... 

On 9/12/2023 at 12:06 PM, ~Brian~ said:

@DailyDiapers

I would agree with Mikey on this one! Things are really cute and they look like a lot of fun! Maybe the next time I'm able to order from rears I'll get some myself. Hopefully Mike will be able to tell us how good they are as far as being able to hold wetness or deal with messes! Sometimes I like to be able to change the diapers I wear as well, so it's good to have a selection. As far as I'm concerned these things are cute and I like it!

Brian

Sadly I don’t have any coming yet. No samples yet and too pricey for my budget. But the line they are built on is well proven for great absorption. 

• 2 weeks later...

They are fantastic! One diaper took me overnight and though morning coffee and beyond. I eventually changed not because the diaper was leaking, but because it was sagging between my legs and I had work to do lol.

• Like 3