LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The benefits of wearing diapers.

Demon-hunter

Hello World!!! I was drinking a cup of water today, and I was like " man I  would drink alot more water when I'm wearing a diaper" and I want to fill my diaper with hydrated healthy urine and fill it faster. And it git my thinking. What benefits do you get from wearing diapers.

To me, eating and drinking healthier. Now, I loving messing in my diapers, but what I want is healthy messes, not overly stinky, not hard as a rock-log, and I want volume. So I like eating health food choices and more fiber. Plus health food and fiber is great to clean you bowels out and that it self is healthy.

Next to messing is wetting. And I love to fill my diaper asap. So I drink alot more water, warm milk, and juice. So drinking alot of water is great to filter out your body from nasty stuff, and dehydrated-yellow urine doesn't absorb well in your diaper, therfore your diaper can't use its max capacity, compare to hydrated-clearer urine. And the more you pee in general, the more you filter out your body. And... letting your bladder loose all the time makes you feel little lol.

And I get better Sleep. Wet diaper+cute onesie+plushie+warm bottle of milk=better sleep. Short and sweet straight to the point lol. 

Now your turn guys. What benefits do you get from diapers

• Like 3

Before MS and its fun issues: It was being able to wet them in a checkout line, Concert, Movie theater, On the road driving... playing darts and not have to worry about walking on on movies and concerts.... Maybe even MISS seeing a UFO... 

STILL the same reasons apply... but now even more... I avoid and always have shitting in them. It stinks no matter what you eat. Its a mess, and I can always do without that 

• Like 1

Well for me, being an adult baby and incontinent The immediate benefit for me is that I can poop and pee in my diapers no matter where I am. Since I am not potty trained, I don't have to worry about ever being potty trained cause that's never going to happen and I can stay safely padded in diapers. I can sleep more soundly and on top of that I don't have to miss anything cause I am diapered.

• Like 1

Oh here's one, don't need to wait in line to go to a public restrooms, LET ALONE PORTA POTTY! Those porta pottys are down right nasty and more germ filled. And. Plus don't need to stop the fun a conventions, fairs, events and stuff

And diapers are perfect when you need Togo but you're in a long line somewhere, like at a theme park, or store

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Demon-hunter said:

Oh here's one, don't need to wait in line to go to a public restrooms, LET ALONE PORTA POTTY! Those porta pottys are down right nasty and more germ filled. And. Plus don't need to stop the fun a conventions, fairs, events and stuff

And diapers are perfect when you need Togo but you're in a long line somewhere, like at a theme park, or store

That on top of the fact that potty training is a trap into adulthood. Which is why I am kept in diapers cause I can't pass potty training. It's also why being kept in diapers, I never have to rush to use the potty. I can go freely and anywhere I want.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Demon-hunter said:

Plus wearing diaper is SUCH a confidence booster, and helps with anxiety, stress, and depression. Plus help with my ADHD as a whole. It helps me focus and calms me down

Plus side for me, wearing diapers, is a HUGHE confidence booster in my life. It allows me to deal with stress, depression and anxiety in the world. It allows me to focus on things without ever worrying about using the potty. On top of that, it allows me to be an adult baby in an adult world. Even let's me have my own adulthood, which is adult babyhood. Being kept in diapers means I never have to be potty trained cause it's never gona happen for me and it's one less thing to worry about in life. Not being potty trained means I can do more and not miss anything.

• Like 1

Most people who have read my posts regularly over the years know that for me diapers are just one of many interests and I wear once or twice a week, usually early mornings for a few hours on days I don't have to work.  I get one or two Saturdays off a month where I have the house to myself and can wear for most of the day.  Also a few times I year when I go out of town for the day like holiday shopping where I can be diapered most of the day.

Now that people know a bit of my diaper wearing habits, I'll get to the question.  Even though I wet the bed until almost age 6 and was diapered every night, I have never had good sleep wearing diapers to bed.  I get up 3 to 6 times a night to pee.  That said, these days when I do choose to sleep in a diaper, it's a lot easier.  It's still very rare when I wear a diaper to bed, but I took a solo vacation trip 2 weeks ago and I went 24/7 the whole time.  I slept diapered each night in an XP5000 with plastic pants and I slept pretty well.  I think it was just being used to having a diaper on all the time that made it easier.  The benefit was not getting out of bed to go to the toilet every time I woke up having to pee.

Other benefits I had on the trip was the drive.  I didn't have to stop every 2 hours to use a restroom.  Yes, I usually have to pee about every 90 minutes, some mornings every 30 minutes.  All I had to do was stop for gas.  I made some stops to see some attractions and never had to worry about finding a restroom, except once half way through the day to change diapers.  It was that way my whole trip.  Breakfast, touring all the museums, attractions and everything.  With 2 exceptions I was close enough to run back to my hotel mid day to change my diaper when needed.  It was worry free and I felt I got more in because I wouldn't be needing to find a restroom.  Even in a big amusement park I carried a small shoulder bag that held 2 extra diapers so I could change in a family restroom.  Many people know what it's like when you have been waiting in a line for over an hour and you need to pee.  No worries diapered.  Also on the trip home.  Normally it take another family member all day to make the drive home from this same location.  I put on a TREST diaper, checked out of my hotel at 7am and drove straight through only stopping for gas and made it home at 4:30 in the afternoon, not 8 or 9pm.

Even a day like today when I have off work but can only wear for about 2 or 3 hours early morning, I don't have to get up to run to the bathroom to pee every 45 minutes while reading the forums and spending some time in the chat room, especially since my computer is in the basement and the toilet is upstairs. Eating and drinking is the same whether I am in a diaper or not, so that has no impact.  I would never want to go  24/7/365 or be incontinent as diapers are just one fun thing I like to do a couple times a week, but when I do get a chance to wear for the day, or for a week every year or two, I enjoy it and do find some benefits in not running to a toilet anytime I need to go.  The biggest benefit I get, though, is my enjoyment of spending time diapered!

• Like 4

I just thought about this the other day. There are many times now that if I wasn’t in diapers full-time I would have many wet pants and sometimes messy pants accidents if I wasn’t diapered. Conclusion, I’m not potty trained. The benefit for me is the literal benefit of diapers. This baby needs diapers because he isn’t potty trained and needs them just like the little babies need them.

• Like 2

One big benefit about being in diapers...especially if you're travelling through cities is not having to find a toilet if you are stuck in traffic.  If you drive an SUV with fold down back seats you can even change your diapers in relative privacy if you need to.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, drynot said:

One big benefit about being in diapers...especially if you're travelling through cities is not having to find a toilet if you are stuck in traffic.  If you drive an SUV with fold down back seats you can even change your diapers in relative privacy if you need to.

Just imagine being stuck in traffic on the highway and you need to go super badly, that's why wearing on long trips help

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Pampertimmy said:

I just thought about this the other day. There are many times now that if I wasn’t in diapers full-time I would have many wet pants and sometimes messy pants accidents if I wasn’t diapered. Conclusion, I’m not potty trained. The benefit for me is the literal benefit of diapers. This baby needs diapers because he isn’t potty trained and needs them just like the little babies need them.

That's why I am kept in diapers, permanently. If I was out of them, I would be wetting and messing all over. It's why adult babies like myself know I need diapers and needs to stay in them. Not being potty trained is a huge plus for me because I know I can stay diapered and padded forever. Plus it allows me the freedom to do things and not have to worry about potties because the reality for me is that I'm not potty trained and I know I'm never gona be potty trained. I can go on with my life and not have to worry about any accidents.

• Like 3

@Pampertimmy @Kawaharu

I would agree with the both of you.  Diapers have their place and it's awesome that they can help us. I love mine because now I don't have to worry about going to the bathroom, I don't have to worry about where and I don't have to worry about when. The only thing I worry about is to make sure that when a number two happens, that I'm ready to take care of it, because I've had it happen where it is inconvenient to change and I've had to wait till I get home. Each time I had a problem like that, it took me 45 minutes the first time, and then as I got used to taking care of it it took me less time, but I take care of the situation as quickly as I can because if you're in a wet or messy diaper for too long it can cause problems because of the acid that is in your waste.

The benefits of wearing diapers are many: it depends on the person wearing the diapers as far as what they consider to be a benefit, but my benefit is my health my mental status, my ability to handle stress, my ability to deal with situations, and it gives me the confidence boost that I need to be able to deal with situations that may be harder to deal with. I decided in 2019 that I wasn't going to let my body run my life, but I'm also not gonna fight my body when it needs to release. Part of the problem is there's people out there that still think diapers are bad, and for me making the change to diapers doesn't make me a baby, it makes me a guy that knows that I need the help I need so I have it. I missed the days when I didn't have to worry about so much, but now it's like everything is right there in front of you and sometimes the world goes so fast. When you're able to sit down and analyze what's going on, you realize that the best thing is to just let your body help you, and that is when it's time to do it you have the ability to take care of it, and you have the confidence that you did the right thing: I know I did the right thing because I can see that I'm happier I'm healthier I don't have to worry so much and I don't have as much stress Stress can kill people, and that's not funny but the thing is when you're stressed out you can't think for yourself you don't know what's going on, and it can be a pain in the backside!

I didn't realize how they helped me so much until like this Past weekend. I went to my brother's wedding, And because I was in diapers, I didn't have to worry about wetting myself and I didn't have to worry about messing myself, and because of what I had done I was prepared for such a problem. I brought my chair with me, and on the back of my chair was my incontinence bag. When I had it taken off the chair when it was put in the truck, it was put in my brother's car so I have it. If I needed it I had everything I needed including a dry pair of trifectas that were in my back. Have everything I need to make a change, but as @Kawaharu Says, sometimes you are in a situation when you can't change your diaper too well, because you'd end up having to land on the floor or lay on the floor and some floors are really dirty. For example, my bathroom floor I didn't realize was as dirty as it was, but I have people walking in there, I walk in there and I roll in there with my chair and I step on the floor and everything else, so it's not surprising to see it's a little dirty. I wouldn't want to put my bottom on the floor anymore than somebody else would, and sometimes that happens especially if you're as tall as I am when you have to use the bathroom or you have to change yourself. I've had to do it in front of the mirror at the church when I'm in the bathroom, and sometimes when I do that, putting the diaper on is a little harder than normal, and sometimes it looks right but it doesn't feel right after you notice it. So you have to have a place to be able to change, And most bathrooms aren't equipped to be able to do with that without having you laying on the floor. I'm glad I had a pair of trifecta's on over my diaper and that way I wouldn't have to worry about it. Could've put a onesie on, but then of course I'm actually surprised 'cause I'm peeing right through it, that's probably because I'm flooding the diaper, but you have to be able to have a place to change it and that's important, because you don't wanna be walking around dirty, and you certainly don't wanna be uncomfortable. I've been in both situations and believe me it stinks!

Brian

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Pampertimmy @Kawaharu

I would agree with the both of you.  Diapers have their place and it's awesome that they can help us. I love mine because now I don't have to worry about going to the bathroom, I don't have to worry about where and I don't have to worry about when. The only thing I worry about is to make sure that when a number two happens, that I'm ready to take care of it, because I've had it happen where it is inconvenient to change and I've had to wait till I get home. Each time I had a problem like that, it took me 45 minutes the first time, and then as I got used to taking care of it it took me less time, but I take care of the situation as quickly as I can because if you're in a wet or messy diaper for too long it can cause problems because of the acid that is in your waste.

The benefits of wearing diapers are many: it depends on the person wearing the diapers as far as what they consider to be a benefit, but my benefit is my health my mental status, my ability to handle stress, my ability to deal with situations, and it gives me the confidence boost that I need to be able to deal with situations that may be harder to deal with. I decided in 2019 that I wasn't going to let my body run my life, but I'm also not gonna fight my body when it needs to release. Part of the problem is there's people out there that still think diapers are bad, and for me making the change to diapers doesn't make me a baby, it makes me a guy that knows that I need the help I need so I have it. I missed the days when I didn't have to worry about so much, but now it's like everything is right there in front of you and sometimes the world goes so fast. When you're able to sit down and analyze what's going on, you realize that the best thing is to just let your body help you, and that is when it's time to do it you have the ability to take care of it, and you have the confidence that you did the right thing: I know I did the right thing because I can see that I'm happier I'm healthier I don't have to worry so much and I don't have as much stress Stress can kill people, and that's not funny but the thing is when you're stressed out you can't think for yourself you don't know what's going on, and it can be a pain in the backside!

I didn't realize how they helped me so much until like this Past weekend. I went to my brother's wedding, And because I was in diapers, I didn't have to worry about wetting myself and I didn't have to worry about messing myself, and because of what I had done I was prepared for such a problem. I brought my chair with me, and on the back of my chair was my incontinence bag. When I had it taken off the chair when it was put in the truck, it was put in my brother's car so I have it. If I needed it I had everything I needed including a dry pair of trifectas that were in my back. Have everything I need to make a change, but as @Kawaharu Says, sometimes you are in a situation when you can't change your diaper too well, because you'd end up having to land on the floor or lay on the floor and some floors are really dirty. For example, my bathroom floor I didn't realize was as dirty as it was, but I have people walking in there, I walk in there and I roll in there with my chair and I step on the floor and everything else, so it's not surprising to see it's a little dirty. I wouldn't want to put my bottom on the floor anymore than somebody else would, and sometimes that happens especially if you're as tall as I am when you have to use the bathroom or you have to change yourself. I've had to do it in front of the mirror at the church when I'm in the bathroom, and sometimes when I do that, putting the diaper on is a little harder than normal, and sometimes it looks right but it doesn't feel right after you notice it. So you have to have a place to be able to change, And most bathrooms aren't equipped to be able to do with that without having you laying on the floor. I'm glad I had a pair of trifecta's on over my diaper and that way I wouldn't have to worry about it. Could've put a onesie on, but then of course I'm actually surprised 'cause I'm peeing right through it, that's probably because I'm flooding the diaper, but you have to be able to have a place to change it and that's important, because you don't wanna be walking around dirty, and you certainly don't wanna be uncomfortable. I've been in both situations and believe me it stinks!

Brian

That's why I am kept in diapers permanently and kept as an adult baby instead of an adult, grown up or big kid.

• Like 1

Most people here know I'm in diapers 24/7/365 but that is by my choice. My bowel & bladder control daytime used to exists to an extent that if I focus only on same, I can make it to a toilet in my office / home, but it is always a rush etc., and there have been times that I didn't make it. If I am dealing with anything else, i.e. focusing on even reading, working, eating etc., my bladder and bowels let go without prior notice so I am aware of wetting and/or messing as it is happening, not before - so I chose to wear diapers and deal with a wet and/or messy diaper as and when that occurs. Nighttime, I never had bladder / bowel control and usually woke with a wet and/or messy diaper etc.

Diapers allow me to get on with life and break the methaphorical rope between me and a toilet. Without diapers, I would constantly be in wet & messy clothes as at this stage, I am almost in damp diapers 24/7.

From medical and biological tests, this diaper dependance increased post toilet training due to a form of degrenitive nervous issues.

• Like 2

Benefits: Intense pleasure, comfort, security, discreet secrecy, naughtiness. dialectic of a responsible adult enjoying a diaper, convenience of wetting whenever and wherever, and the warmth when wetting, the bulge when wet, the warm squish of a messy diaper in the privacy of home-not subjecting people to my messy diaper, relaxation. stress management. I think that covers it for me and I am experiencing all these sensations at this very moment.

• Like 3
19 hours ago, babykeiff said:

Most people here know I'm in diapers 24/7/365 but that is by my choice. My bowel & bladder control daytime used to exists to an extent that if I focus only on same, I can make it to a toilet in my office / home, but it is always a rush etc., and there have been times that I didn't make it. If I am dealing with anything else, i.e. focusing on even reading, working, eating etc., my bladder and bowels let go without prior notice so I am aware of wetting and/or messing as it is happening, not before - so I chose to wear diapers and deal with a wet and/or messy diaper as and when that occurs. Nighttime, I never had bladder / bowel control and usually woke with a wet and/or messy diaper etc.

Diapers allow me to get on with life and break the methaphorical rope between me and a toilet. Without diapers, I would constantly be in wet & messy clothes as at this stage, I am almost in damp diapers 24/7.

From medical and biological tests, this diaper dependance increased post toilet training due to a form of degrenitive nervous issues.

That's why I am diaper dependent and being an adult baby I am required to be in diapers. It's why being in diapers, I can go on with life and not have to worry about going to the potty. I can mess and wet in my diapers and keep going in life. Since I am not potty trained, I never have to worry about being potty trained. Potty training is never going to happen for me and I am always kept in diapers permanently.

It's why diapers let's me have an adult babyhood and allows me to be an adult baby in an adult world.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, mirrored said:

The main benefit for me is that I can actually focus on the things that I'm doing instead of constantly running to the bathroom. Work? I'm a machine. Video games? Top tier. Television shows? Lets burn through that backlog. It keeps me doing the things I want to do and staying in the moment instead of always being on the lookout for a bathroom. They also let me drink as much as I want instead of having to restrict fluids. I can swing for that extra cup of coffee or get another bottle of water if I'm feeling thirsty. 

Dude, diaper helps me focus more on my projects and chores too!!!!

• Like 2
On 9/13/2023 at 7:21 AM, mirrored said:

The main benefit for me is that I can actually focus on the things that I'm doing instead of constantly running to the bathroom. Work? I'm a machine. Video games? Top tier. Television shows? Lets burn through that backlog. It keeps me doing the things I want to do and staying in the moment instead of always being on the lookout for a bathroom. They also let me drink as much as I want instead of having to restrict fluids. I can swing for that extra cup of coffee or get another bottle of water if I'm feeling thirsty. 

Diapers for me allows me to be an adult baby in an adult world. I am diapered and babied in an adult world and skate by the adults, grown ups and big kids. The good thing about not being potty trained is that I can go diapered for the rest of my life and not have to worry about anything else.

• Like 1
On 9/13/2023 at 12:15 AM, ValentinesStuff said:

It saves you from having to use germy public potties.

true, unless I am messy and need to change while out in public. Then I have to be in a germy public potty for longer than normal... a situation I try to avoid as much as possible. Let's put it this way, I was about 2 hour drive from home when I had a messy diaper, so instead of trying to change in a germy public toilet, I got back into my car, put a baby changing pad (12" square absorbant pad with plastic backing) on my seat, sat on it with the messy diaper, and drove back home. Yes, the diaper leaked a bit due to pressure etc and the mess was a lot larger than it would have been if I had changed in the public potty, but I still think it was better to change at home - after all, Theodore (see avatar) was there as was a warm shower and all the comforts of home.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, babykeiff said:

true, unless I am messy and need to change while out in public. Then I have to be in a germy public potty for longer than normal... a situation I try to avoid as much as possible. Let's put it this way, I was about 2 hour drive from home when I had a messy diaper, so instead of trying to change in a germy public toilet, I got back into my car, put a baby changing pad (12" square absorbant pad with plastic backing) on my seat, sat on it with the messy diaper, and drove back home. Yes, the diaper leaked a bit due to pressure etc and the mess was a lot larger than it would have been if I had changed in the public potty, but I still think it was better to change at home - after all, Theodore (see avatar) was there as was a warm shower and all the comforts of home.

That's why I am kept in diapers and I am not potty trained. I never ever have to worry about using the potty let alone all those awful sex and gendered potties. I never have to worry about that and I can go in my diapers and keep going on with life. Being an adult baby, I am always taught that adult potties are off limits to me including adult babies and adult potties are for those who passed potty training. It's why I am so glad and grateful that I am not potty trained and I am kept in diapers permanently. It's why I am glad I am never getting out of diapers. Diapers for me, let's me be an adult baby in an adult world and they allow me to have an adult babyhood instead of an adulthood.

• Like 1

Not having to worry about finding a bathroom is a big plus. Even then, most public ones are absolutely disgusting and using a diaper only exposes you to your own germs and not hundreds of others. Also, being able to just go wherever I am helps me get into cubspace. Though I still tend to hold for a bit to get that sweet sense of relief.

1 hour ago, mwyeen said:

Not having to worry about finding a bathroom is a big plus. Even then, most public ones are absolutely disgusting and using a diaper only exposes you to your own germs and not hundreds of others. Also, being able to just go wherever I am helps me get into cubspace. Though I still tend to hold for a bit to get that sweet sense of relief.

@mwyeen Agree. One of the best benefits of wearing diapers is that I don't have to think and worry about bathrooms and toilets when I'm away from home.

• Like 1
On 9/13/2023 at 12:57 AM, Moochie said:

Benefits: Intense pleasure, comfort, security, discreet secrecy, naughtiness. dialectic of a responsible adult enjoying a diaper, convenience of wetting whenever and wherever, and the warmth when wetting, the bulge when wet, the warm squish of a messy diaper in the privacy of home-not subjecting people to my messy diaper, relaxation. stress management. I think that covers it for me and I am experiencing all these sensations at this very moment.

Agree 100% all of the above.

• Like 1