LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Potty Draining Chart (The Final Day, Sep 24)

11 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! 😩😩😩

This is not meant as a criticism, as leaving the aftermath open to reader interpretation is just as valid as giving a concrete answer. 

But man! I was really hoping we'd get to see what happens after the 2 weeks were up! 😅 I'm probably in the minority here, but I was hoping Nicole would go back to normal physically and mentally, but having been forever changed by the shared experience between herself and Vanessa. 

I was kinda hoping the same but that it would appear on Venessa's door. Both knowing what is coming but no way to stop it.

• Like 1

Great way for your story to end with Nicole nursing from Veronica.

How else would a regressing story end.

As I understand Nicole is still an adult size baby.

But what happened at the end of the day and they wake up the next morning?

I love this story thank you for sharing it with us. 🙂

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

From my understanding in reading this story -

Nicole is still the same size, but has the mental and physical behaviour and needs of an infant - she wets and messes without notice, she can't pronounce words correctly, her body behaves as if it is an infant, her mind is somewhat to totally regressed, she is totally dependant on another for care, she can't feed herself, or walk and gets around by crawling, she soothes herself by constantly sucking her thumb, her main source of nurishment is breast milk. The last vestige of adulthood - her coffee - makes her tummy upset where it relives itself by filling the diaper.

Vanessa is now producing breast milk to feed Nicole, and also acting as her babysitter.

Vanessa, maybe without knowing it originally, put Nicole in this situation - and Nicole has 'lost' her adult life from this. Nicole is being punished and Vanessa has got away with her actions.

From the way Vanessa was behaving orignally - setting up lights etc with Nicole doing all the heavy work, Vanessa is more of a user - and used Nicole not only to move, but to suit Vanessa's agenda. I suspect that in the future, Vanessa will get bored of babysitting and farm this out to another while she enjoys her life - and leaves poor Nicole in infancy. I wonder how long it will be before Nicole's lack of salary is an issue to Vanessa, and whether Vanessa will sell Nicole to another for the money. After all, that is her charachter - to create a situation to her advantage at the cost of another..... and poor Nicole is already paying that cost as being a permanant infant but still missing her mind and her adult life.

• Like 1

The book is now available to be downloaded for ereaders and such! 

https://peculiarchangeling.gumroad.com/l/PottyDraining

On 9/24/2023 at 7:44 AM, Wannatripbaby said:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! 😩😩😩

This is not meant as a criticism, as leaving the aftermath open to reader interpretation is just as valid as giving a concrete answer. 

But man! I was really hoping we'd get to see what happens after the 2 weeks were up! 😅 I'm probably in the minority here, but I was hoping Nicole would go back to normal physically and mentally, but having been forever changed by the shared experience between herself and Vanessa. 

It was a hard decision - I appreciate you taking it in the intent it was written with! ❤️ 

And who knows - Maybe she will go back to normal. There's no telling what magic might do, but what matters isn't the future - it's the friendship in there here and now. 

On 9/24/2023 at 9:14 AM, babykeiff said:

@PeculiarChangeling,

you are a true wordsmith, taking us on a journey where we know, love and feel for each charachter you create, and I respect, admire and thank you for that. Also, due to the appreciation of each charachter, I feel that you might have terminated the story a little too early - as you left out what will happen on the day after the chart ends. Not to spoil anything, we all know how it started by V's mischevious nature in writing a name on same chart. The story, in a way, punishes N but also gives her a much needed rest while V's life will go on, a little closer to N, but still proceed without much interuption. It doesn't seem fair to N, but her mind is regressed also so it is almost cruel.

Another day where it reverses - i.e., a twist from sleeping in the crib where the magic switches the two charachters maybe added to by N writing V's name in crayon could be a way to fininish without the 'cliff hanger' concept!

Despite that, still a brilliant story, and keep it up. I would sugest that you publish some of your work as it is more than worth it - maybe not ABDL style but more generic to suit the general market and/or fantasy instead of PG18+ style - not that you are incapable of that, far from it, but more of your work deserves to be shown to as large an audience as possible.

The wide publishing world is hard - You need to be really good at marketing, not just writing, to stand a chance. I'm trying, but it's not easy. 😥

On 9/24/2023 at 10:22 AM, YourFNF said:

Seconding honestly

But man this was a real emotional roller coaster.. Excellently done

Thank you! 

On 9/24/2023 at 2:13 PM, CDfm said:

I am always sad to see the good ones come to an end.  You truly did a outstanding job with this story. Thank you!  I am really hoping you put together another. 

I always am! ^^

23 hours ago, DAQ said:

I was kinda hoping the same but that it would appear on Venessa's door. Both knowing what is coming but no way to stop it.

That's cruel and mean - I love it! 

12 hours ago, kirababy said:

Very enjoyable tale, well written, and thought out.   Like other's I'm left wanting more...

Thank you 🥰

9 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

Whatever happens, they have each other ❤️ 

4 hours ago, babykeiff said:

From my understanding in reading this story -

Nicole is still the same size, but has the mental and physical behaviour and needs of an infant - she wets and messes without notice, she can't pronounce words correctly, her body behaves as if it is an infant, her mind is somewhat to totally regressed, she is totally dependant on another for care, she can't feed herself, or walk and gets around by crawling, she soothes herself by constantly sucking her thumb, her main source of nurishment is breast milk. The last vestige of adulthood - her coffee - makes her tummy upset where it relives itself by filling the diaper.

Vanessa is now producing breast milk to feed Nicole, and also acting as her babysitter.

Vanessa, maybe without knowing it originally, put Nicole in this situation - and Nicole has 'lost' her adult life from this. Nicole is being punished and Vanessa has got away with her actions.

From the way Vanessa was behaving orignally - setting up lights etc with Nicole doing all the heavy work, Vanessa is more of a user - and used Nicole not only to move, but to suit Vanessa's agenda. I suspect that in the future, Vanessa will get bored of babysitting and farm this out to another while she enjoys her life - and leaves poor Nicole in infancy. I wonder how long it will be before Nicole's lack of salary is an issue to Vanessa, and whether Vanessa will sell Nicole to another for the money. After all, that is her charachter - to create a situation to her advantage at the cost of another..... and poor Nicole is already paying that cost as being a permanant infant but still missing her mind and her adult life.

I really enjoy reading everyone's interpretation of the work. Thank you ^^ 

I loooved it! In my head I like to think it goes the way of the magic diapers story where she wakes up the next day and everything is back to normal. They liked the time so much that they start alternating using the chart, using valid vacation time to cover the time and live happily ever after..

Have to wonder how things would have gone if both had been male…

• Like 1