LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dribbles, start & stop

This is a method that causes an urge to go even when bladder is only partially full and progressively makes it easier to unconsciously let go.

To start, you have to wear a reliable protection and then keep yourself well hydrated. It’s important to hydrate frequently and in small sips rather than in unfrequented large doses. The best is to start in the morning with some caffeinated drinks and then wash it down later on with something else.

When you begin to feel there is something in your bladder, you need to relax to the point of having a little spurt escaping in the padding and then gently stop the flow as soon as it starts. It is important to not allow your bladder to void, but rather to pee a little bit each time you become aware of that special tingle in your pelvic area. Eventually, those dribbles will start without your conscious say-so, especially if additional caffeine is added after the initial burst.

After each stop, you will feel the desire to keep voiding. You need to avoid that, but at the same time stay as relaxed as possible without voiding further. The feeling you need to pursue is that of having the tip of your urethra always slightly wet, but no more than single drops passing through.

Then, every 5 minutes, maybe each time you sip some of the beverage you have selected, you can let go another brief spurt.

Initially, if needed, you can get into a more comfortable position to start your spurt. After a while, however, you will be able to go in almost any position.

The important thing is to keep focusing on peeing before getting a real urge to go but at the same time on clenching back before your bladders manages to void more than a spurt.

In time, those spurts will become larger and larger and harder to stop…

Be sure to wear a good diaper in the following night, as you may have some surprises.

• Thanks 2
  • 2 weeks later...

This method sounds an awful like the symptoms I have with OAB especially after I have my morning coffee.  I have to be near a bathroom or I will get my pad wet in a hurry!  Seems like only a little when I finally get to go but soon the urges start again, and off I go to the bathroom another time!!

a friend of mine did this method and i can attest that she has VERY frequent daytime accidents to the point if shes not consciously trying to hold her bladder, shes pretty much incontinent. now, as with ANY method to make yourself incontinent, it took her years to get her to the leaky princess status she enjoys now. 

ive tried this method now and again and it does work but you really need to commit to it. i already have a dribbling problem and this certainly makes it "worse" but i am NOT in a position to be in legit diapers 24/7 yet. just a lil pull ups/training pants boy until that day comes.

• 1 month later...
On 9/11/2023 at 1:38 PM, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

a friend of mine did this method and i can attest that she has VERY frequent daytime accidents to the point if shes not consciously trying to hold her bladder, shes pretty much incontinent. now, as with ANY method to make yourself incontinent, it took her years to get her to the leaky princess status she enjoys now. 

ive tried this method now and again and it does work but you really need to commit to it. i already have a dribbling problem and this certainly makes it "worse" but i am NOT in a position to be in legit diapers 24/7 yet. just a lil pull ups/training pants boy until that day comes.

How often did your friend do this method, were they wearing 24/7 and doing it all the time? I'm thinking of trying out this method whenever I wear, but not wearing 24/7 initially until I see some results.

12 hours ago, IWANTHOTDOGS said:

How often did your friend do this method, were they wearing 24/7 and doing it all the time? I'm thinking of trying out this method whenever I wear, but not wearing 24/7 initially until I see some results.

she started doing this maybe three years ago so its a little hard to remember. She would first hold it and try to pee just a little at time until it was nearly impossible to hold anymore. Then that made it easier for her to go anytime she had any kind of urge. With this she mainly wore pull ups until those couldnt hold all she was peeing. It wasn't until maybe a year and a half ago that she found herself having nearly no control. bedwetting is still a crap shoot whether she wakes up dry or not but she certainly takes no chances and wears to bed every night. im so effing jealous lol

On 9/10/2023 at 8:36 PM, Old_PA said:

Don't see how.

Urine lingering in the bladder too long, bacteria could build up. This has happened to me the last couple of times I've made a serious attempt at untraining and I'm sporting a UTI now. I think in my case it's because staying relaxed doesn't always push it all out. 

10 hours ago, Ivanna P. Friely said:

Urine lingering in the bladder too long, bacteria could build up. This has happened to me the last couple of times I've made a serious attempt at untraining and I'm sporting a UTI now. I think in my case it's because staying relaxed doesn't always push it all out. 

Sorry to hear about your UTI, Ivanna. Girls are certainly more prone to UTI due short urethra. Could it be some bacteria working its way back from your diaper?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Old_PA said:

Sorry to hear about your UTI, Ivanna. Girls are certainly more prone to UTI due short urethra. Could it be some bacteria working its way back from your diaper?

I think that's nigh on impossible until a diaper is wet enough to be practically swimming in it, I know there's often incomplete emptying though and that is a cause for UTI's

• Like 1

I have been adding this technique to my way of doing it , I can't afford any surgeries if I was brave enough to do that. I use the CPR method, and hypnosis, and now this, I am now able to just relax after I do the pushing, I will push hard, and wait I few seconds then stare at the TV anything and relax, Thanks for this idea

Bonasi, 😀

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting. I am trying it too. I have to say, it’s different. Instead of huge surges you force it to stop. What’s interesting to me is that my hold is sometimes not strong enough and more flows out until I can tamp down. Several times I have had urine flow out after I have thought I stopped it without any feeling in the urethra. I cannot tell if it’s urine that already escaped the bladder but hasn’t been expelled or if it is the bladder flowing without feeling.

as fun as this is, it does seem contrary to the typical method of stay relaxed. Be interested to see where this goes because the always relaxed doesn’t work when you are busy with life and moving around with work. This method I can focus on, which is nice.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Spargano said:

Interesting. I am trying it too. I have to say, it’s different. Instead of huge surges you force it to stop. What’s interesting to me is that my hold is sometimes not strong enough and more flows out until I can tamp down. Several times I have had urine flow out after I have thought I stopped it without any feeling in the urethra. I cannot tell if it’s urine that already escaped the bladder but hasn’t been expelled or if it is the bladder flowing without feeling.

as fun as this is, it does seem contrary to the typical method of stay relaxed. Be interested to see where this goes because the always relaxed doesn’t work when you are busy with life and moving around with work. This method I can focus on, which is nice.

I was using the other method where you do like CPR, but I didn't have as much luck. I am doing this method and I don't make it to stop , But I like any mix of both. 

On 11/7/2023 at 9:48 PM, Spargano said:

I've experienced similar, but it quickly stops once I stop doing the method. I haven't done it for multiple days consecutively so I don't know if that would result in increasing flow leaking. It seems that this method is intentionally trying to induce bladder detrusor dyssynergia.

That seems distressing as that would eventually lead to the need to catheterize or risk uti’s.

i also may be drinking too much,  but I find I have trouble stopping the flow. That is, I can pinch down, but urine breaks down the dam and flows completely (I am a heavy wetter) before I can clamp down. This happens in rapid succession every few minutes and the diaper becomes very saturated. Outside of the first day I have yet to get that “only a drop” feel.

• 2 weeks later...

This method for sure works in the short term, but I'm still not sure if has any effects that last longer then a day. When I do this method over a span of a few hours, I could clamp down hard to stop the flow, but still dribble some out without my permission. This increases the longer I do it. The big question is, will these effects carry over in the long term if one continuously does this method every day. Right now it seems to me that the dribbling goes away once I stop doing the method.

54 minutes ago, IWANTHOTDOGS said:

This method for sure works in the short term, but I'm still not sure if has any effects that last longer then a day. When I do this method over a span of a few hours, I could clamp down hard to stop the flow, but still dribble some out without my permission. This increases the longer I do it. The big question is, will these effects carry over in the long term if one continuously does this method every day. Right now it seems to me that the dribbling goes away once I stop doing the method.

i could see this becoming muscle memory or even just weakening the muscles from being overused so frequently. that’d be the only way this would workout in the long term if you ask me. not a doctor but, i do know some stuffs and things 👉🏻👈🏻