LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Woke up in a lake

That happens sometimes. As a bedwetter, I know that sometimes my diaper won’t do its job the best and my crib bedding will get wet. I always have a crib mattress protector on just in case. Imagine how wet your bed would have been if you weren’t wearing a diaper!

Well, what I sleep on can be wiped clean with a damp cloth if something goes wrong. Also, I get out of bed and stand up to wet then go back, I do not wake up enough so that I cannot return to sleep

About 11 years ago, I did the usual thing but when I woke up in the morning, my upper thigh as a bit wet. I felt around and the bed was wet from the top of my babydoll to the hem. Because of what my babydoll is made of, my body was completely dry so I just took a dry cloth and wiped  the area down. That was the biggest leak I ever had. Apparently I was not diapered correctly

Been there, my friend, been there. I had a dream a few weeks back where I was laying on a hilltop overlooking a scenic vista, and I was peeing. It turns out I was laying in bed on my stomach, and I peed over the top of my diaper. Laundry walk-of-shame time. 

11 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I think we've all visited Lake Yurien at one time or another.

What I had was not a "lake", just a llong narrow wet spot that cleaned up quite easily

• Like 1

that seems to be happening to me quite frequently nowadays. That part of it may be because of the way I put the diaper on, and I'm not pointing down, and then I realized that my medicine makes me use the diaper, so it ends up filling up pretty fast. Get up in the morning my onesie seems to be soaked either one side or the other, and I'm not sure why that happens but that's what happens to me. I wake up in the morning and I end up feeling like I had a wild night or something but it's all wetness.

Thank God for my mega maxes and thank God that I won the war against the state when they wanted to change my good diapers for crappy ones. Telling people do not use the crappy diapers if you can help it, you need the diaper that works for you and that's always a good thing. My megamaxes have saved me on many occasions and I'm glad to have them, they might end up costing more but I'm comfortable with it and I feel like it was a good decision.

Brian