LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is it hot enough for ya?

This high pressure ridge is torture. Texas has been 105+ for months without a drop of rain where family lives. And up here the dewpoints hit between 80-82 making it straight up dangerous to be outside. It caused some big supercells to form and at least 2 confirmed tornadoes touched down in my state.

My vacation started this past Sunday and I hears it was going to be in the upper 80's and about 90 degrees.  It was in the mid 80's the first 2 days but Tuesday night it rained and the temp all day at the amusement park was about 73 to 74 degrees and overcast wilt a mind breeze!  The thing was, before I left on my trip I heard the report and had been hoping somehow that on Wednesday when I went to the park it would be in the mid 70's and overcast with a slight breeze!  I should have bought a lottery ticket!  A friend from home texted me it was 97 degrees, my brother called and said the thermometer in his van peeked at 99 degrees!  I got lucky, only a couple days in the mid to upper 80's and from Wednesday on, it was only in the 70's and overcast.

• 2 weeks later...

Today is definitely one to avoid being outside.  Wish I could follow that advice.   Been trying to repair the wiring on my trailer (friend will be borrowing it later this week).   Everything was messed up.  All thanks to the fact that the cord that plugs into the truck was wired all wrong - Only 2 of the colors matched up correctly!  It's a molded plug end, which I thought was going to be so much nicer (no corrosion on the inside to worry about).  

Can only work about 20 minutes at a time -- then come in for about 30-40 minutes to cool down.  Fortunately, I'm nearly done.   At least I don't need to mow the lawn this weekend -- been hot enough that it hasn't grown much. 

• Like 1