LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Embarrassing moment

I was going to blockbusters, and I was wearing the snap on gym pants that make a loud crinkle sound when you walk to consell what I was wearing, as I was getting out of the car somehow my pants got caught in the door as I was shutting the door and it ripped them right off me! I was frantically trying to open the door and holding my pants to cover my diaper I was wearing. I was wearing plastic backed depends, I could only imagine how more embarrassing it would have been if I was wearing a thick ABDL diaper like this one 😳 πŸ˜… 😐 πŸ€” πŸ˜‚ πŸ™ƒ 😳 πŸ˜…Β 

20230811_031821.jpg

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Diapered Dave said:

The BIG question.... Where the hell did you find a BlockBusters that's still in business??? πŸ˜‚πŸ€”πŸ˜³

The last one is in Bend, Oregon.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, diaper Richard said:

This happened to me in the 90'sΒ 

That definitely would count as a huge embarrassment and also explains the plastic-backed Depends, which no self-respecting AB would ever wear.

The younger among us might not remember just what a big deal Blockbuster was back in the day.Β  Β It was a public gathering, especially on Friday and Saturday nights.Β  Β My friend's son, who was three at the time, had the misfortune of filling his diaper while we were at a Blockbuster, and he was embarrassed.Β Β 

It might be just my perception, but the stigma of an able-bodied adult wearing a diaper was a lot stronger back in the days of Blockbuster Video.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Diapered Dave said:

The BIG question.... Where the hell did you find a BlockBusters that's still in business??? πŸ˜‚πŸ€”πŸ˜³

That was the first thing I thought of as well!Β 

Many years ago I stopped at a pharmacy (back when you could buy the 1995 6 tape plastic backed Attends off the shelf) and when I bent down to get a package, the seat of my shorts ripped, AND I MEAN RIPPED!Β  Split from waist to crotch.Β  Naturally I was wearing one of those 6 tape Attends and there was no way I could keep it from bursting through the big split in the seat of my shorts.Β  Had it happened when I got out of my car, I could have just slid right back in, but no, it had to happen it a store where I had to walk through it to leave!Β  I figured the damage was already done so I stopped at the checkout and bought my Attends before leaving.

• Like 1

Most embarrassing situation that I've had so far was when I was dealing with something while I was out. I had gone to a barbecue that was put on by the building where my friend lives or lived at the time. I had a few containers of water, and I had two cheeseburgers and some salad. basically, they went down fine, but the problem was that after awhile of course if you eat something that disagrees with your stomach your stomach is going to react and if it goes in it's going to come out.

I knew that that was gonna happen, but I wasn't expecting that it was going to happen as fast as it did that day. I always carry my go bag so I had diapers and everything I needed in it, but the thing was that I wasn't expecting it to be happening as fast as it did. When I got done changing, I went in cleaned up everything common went back to my office. And then I had to go again, so I had to use the diaper again and I had to go home. Only when I use the diaper it was only to wet it, but it was still embarrassing because sometimes it just comes out so fast you don't know when it'll happen, and sometimes it comes out and it's just a big mess!

Luckily I've gotten used to it, so it's easy to take care of, the only thing I have to do is make sure that when I'm done I don't spread the mess all over everywhere if I can help it. Best way to take care of the mess is to drop the diaper, and if you have a trifecta or diaper cover on, drop your diaper and your cover, and then make sure your cover is on the floor where it totally encases the diaper, so you can lift the cover in order to remove the diaper in a place where you can put it in a garbage container. That's done you can then take the diaper cover and stick that in something so that you can wash it later. Have a bucket in my shower bay that I use for that particular purpose, so anything that I wear whether it be onesies, or if it was diaper covers, or something that I just don't want to wash in the main wash, I can just dump that right into a bucket with a trash bag in it and then I take it downstairs and wash it.Β  That keeps the poop away from my clothing that I don't want to contaminate, and it's easy to wash it if you just throw it in to one wash and run it and make sure that you have plenty of laundry soap in. For me I use the tide pod so they're easy to use

Brian

I can think of a few fairly embarrassing moments involving my diaper, one very recent, one from a couple of years back, and one from my childhood:

I tore the back of my diaper open the other night when I tried to wedge myself in beside a dog crate in order to throw some laundry in a closet, and then I started dropping wet diaper fluff and SAP beads all over the place as I tried to walk in such a manner as to not bring the situation to the attention of my wife, or, to our dog, which was sitting on our bed and would, I suspected, immediately try to eat the diaper fluff. I ran into the bathroom and took the diaper off in the shower stall and binned it, then I cleaned the floor with Lysol spray and paper towels, then I took a shower... and when I stepped out, it was like I was standing on black ice. I wiped out immediately and went down hard with a loud crash that basically summoned my whole family to the door. I said that I was fine, continued cleaning up, put on the only article of clothing in the room, which was a printed diaper I had on the counter for bedtime (a Rearz Lil' Monster), then I heard a commotion outside the door - my wife was yelling that the dog was eating "insulation". Sigh. I came out of the bathroom with the Lysol spray and the paper towel and had to fess up to having torn my previous diaper, and then explain to my wife that babies and toddlers the world over wear SAP-filled underpants, and that it isn't toxic. Then I cleaned up the diaper fluff and the beads, wishing as I did that I was maybe wearing something slightly less ridiculous.Β 

On the other occasion, I had to get an MRI towards the end of the pandemic, and the nurse at the imaging center in the hospital gave me a disposable paper gown to put on. Previously they'd used normal fabric hospital gowns, but I guess someone thought that disposable ones were less prone to transmitting viruses? Or maybe it reduced the number of people who had to handle linens. Something. Anyway, I was directed to a change stall that was under a burned out light, so I didn't realize until I was back in the public waiting area under the blazing fluorescents that my diaper, thankfully a plain white one, was practically glowing under the translucent paper gown. One of the nurses ran over and gave me a second gown to put on. At least I had a mask on.Β 

Perhaps the most memorable moment for me, though, is from a long, long time ago - the mid 1980's. We were driving to Florida and had stopped at a rest area somewhere along the way - I believe it was in North or South Carolina, although I'm not sure. My brother, sister and I jumped out of the car (a Dodge Aspen wagon, I remember that), and ran over to a playground, and at some point I hung myself upside down from some monkey bars, and then a kid who was also playing at the park, probably a couple of years older than me, said "Hey kid, why're you wearin' diapers?", and a few of the kids there looked over at me. I realized that as I was hanging upside down, the waist of my diaper had became visible when my shirt "fell up" towards the ground. I jumped off the playset and ran back to the car, demanding to be let inside, but my parents said no, we've just been in the car for several hours, we're having a picnic, now go run around and burn some energy off. SO I had to sit there on the grass a while my brother and sister darted around with a bunch of other kids, at least some of whom knew I had a diaper on, and, in my imagination, the information spread like wildfire, so that every kid and parent there, and even truckers using the bathroom, were looking at me funny.Β 

• Like 1

gEE: aLL THE NASTY THINGS i DO NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT

Tuesday I had my cloth backed Attends on and my clear Protex double layer rustle pants over them.Β  The dogs needed to go out so I took them out in the yard about 5pm with jeans on over my diaper.Β  The jeans were a quick addition to go outside in as I was walking around the house in just shirt and diaper.Β  Because i grabbed them in a hurry I didn't put a belt on.Β  I was bending over to grab one of the dog's collars and felt my pants slide down a little in the back, but as I straightened up, they slid all the way down around my knees fully exposing my diaper and plastic pants before I could grab them and pull them up.Β  THIS WAS NOT PLANNED AT ALL!Β  I should have known better and thankfully the neighbor behind me who is always out working in his yard was inside and so was his wife.Β  My backyard is small, maybe 10 feet to the chain link fence and he usually comes over to chat a bit.Β  I really dodged a bullet and I will make sure that doesn't happen again.