LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How could I get diapers without my parents knowing

If you order from Northshore, there is an option to have the package delivered to a FedEx or Walgreens. You can pick it up yourself sans parents. 

I know also that sometimes with FedEx and UPS there is an option to hold at location. So similar to the above but maybe a little more risky.

You can also have packages delivered to FedEx and UPS locations. I can't remember if it is Walgreens or CVS but they are pickup locations as well. You send the package there w/ your name and you can pick up the package.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, DAQ said:

You can also have packages delivered to FedEx and UPS locations. I can't remember if it is Walgreens or CVS but they are pickup locations as well. You send the package there w/ your name and you can pick up the package.

Check the place you plan on ordering from to see how they ship.  Like DAQ said, many places ship to pick up locations.  I get my Bettedry, Molicare and Abena L4 from XP Medical and they ship Fed-Ex to may local Wallgreens which I pass by every day on my way to and from work.  You can also go to a store and buy a package of store brand diapers and sneak them in when your parent's aren't home.

Your bigger worry is where will you hide them and how will you get rid or the used ones.  No matter how old you are, parents will snoop in your room when you are not home.  That's what they do and unless you have a super great foolproof hiding place, they will find them.  Likewise you can't just toss them out in the trash can when done.  I hope you have a car and the only set of keys because then you can lock them in the car (trunk) to dispose of next time you go somewhere.  At age 19, be very careful because I can pretty much tell you, if you are not 200% careful, your diapers will be discovered.

31 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Check the place you plan on ordering from to see how they ship.  Like DAQ said, many places ship to pick up locations.  I get my Bettedry, Molicare and Abena L4 from XP Medical and they ship Fed-Ex to may local Wallgreens which I pass by every day on my way to and from work.  You can also go to a store and buy a package of store brand diapers and sneak them in when your parent's aren't home.

Your bigger worry is where will you hide them and how will you get rid or the used ones.  No matter how old you are, parents will snoop in your room when you are not home.  That's what they do and unless you have a super great foolproof hiding place, they will find them.  Likewise you can't just toss them out in the trash can when done.  I hope you have a car and the only set of keys because then you can lock them in the car (trunk) to dispose of next time you go somewhere.  At age 19, be very careful because I can pretty much tell you, if you are not 200% careful, your diapers will be discovered.

@Diaperman123

I agree with rusty!  Making sure that you can get your diapers shipped discreetly usually isn't a problem, because I get mine shipped in regular brown boxes that say Fedex: and because they end up shipping to me, I know who shipped them because it says on the box and I know what I'm getting. If I'm getting under patch, they come directly from one of my New Hampshire suppliers vendors that provide them that. If I'm dealing with diapers or boosters, I get them directly from North Shore Soul the box would say N Shore care supply. Unless somebody is gonna start nosing around and find out what's in the boxes you shouldn't have any issue.

I also agree with rusty that it is not the big deal that you would have to be able to find a way to get diapers without your parents knowing, because even if you were able to get diapers in the House and they had no idea that you had them in there, if you have one that you've used, you've taken off, you've wet it or messed in it, even if it's just wet, it can smell up the house - If something smells, someone's gonna find it, and then you would have to explain yourself to your parents. If you're going to have diapers in the house you have to be able to take care of them in a way that will make it so they do not have to deal with it, but even if you had diapers in the house, they may ask you questions, so eventually you may have to tell them something. However, the best thing to do is not to leave evidence of diapers laying around, because even use diapers have an aroma and even if you wear the best garbage remover and cleaner in the world, you may end up leaving evidence of what's going on with your diapers that May leave an order in the basket.

This is why I like to use the diapers from North Shore that have good order control. That way whatever you do in your diaper, it will smell, but it won't be too bad.  The problem is that whatever you do, your parents are gonna find out eventually, so you have to figure out how you want to handle it, but I do agree with rusty that getting the diapers is not the issue as far as I can tell, because you can do exactly as he says and go to a pickup location, but you don't want to be leaving dirty diapers around because then your parents will be looking for them and then if they find diapers that are dirty they're gonna wonder what's going on!

Moral story: your parents will find out eventually, and your parents unfortunately know things you don't think they know, and I remember one time that I was drunk when I was in college, and I wasn't feeling well I told my friend Ernie that I was drunk also because I had a hangover, but I was also sick and I didn't want my stepfather to find out that I was drunk, so he covered for me. Years later I told my stepfather that the day that I was sick, and he knew what day it was, that I was drunk, and he just told me that he knew that I was drunk! So parents have interesting ways of finding out things that you don't think they know or think that you get away with something, so just be mindful that they can find out and usually do, and sometimes what is the best thing is to not say anything, but sometimes if they find things like that you might have to have a discussion with them, so just be aware of that exclamation

Brian