LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My farewell..

After posting my last post and reviewing comments and thinking about all of my actions I have decided that my fetish has turned into more of an addiction and has been controlling my life. I don't want that.. I feel it's time to say farewell for now. Will I come back? Possibly, I don't know yet. I'm trying to avoid everything involving diapers starting with social media. This is the first step in a 3 step process. The first is giving up abdl social media accounts (for now), the second is giving up regressing and punishments, the final step and most difficult is giving up wearing them. My last case of diapers showed up a couple days ago and when I run out I'm not buying anymore until I can control this.

Please DO NOT make the same mistake I did. You think it's what you want but you probably don't see all of what it's affecting. If things get too stressful I'm thinking of having a little safe with a couple sample packs of diapers just in case I can't calm down any other way. But I cannot access this box only my gf can since she will know the code and if she sees that I cannot calm down she will give me one diaper and that's it and I will have 1-2 hours with it. I hope this will fix my addiction..

Stay safe and stay pampered! 

X̷o̷X̷o̷X̷o̷X̷o̷ 

- Grace (aka APaddedPilot)

• Like 4

We all have to find the right balance so our desire for diapers doesn't interfere with the rest of our life. Getting there takes a lot of adjusting back and forth.

Good luck with your journey.

• Like 2

@APaddedPilot

I fully understand what you are going through. You have to make the decision that is in your best interest, but I must warn you that if you are a diaper lover like I am, and that is pushing you, those feelings that you are dealing with if you are wired that way, will always be a part of who and what you are, and you have to be able to deal with that particular situation. Regardless of how many times you try to stop, something will always try to pull you back, meaning that if you are a diaper lover, those feelings will always be with you, the feelings that you have been experiencing probably where something that you were dealing with when you were a kid or something like that, and if that is the case, those feelings are very hard to just turn on and off like a light switch. That is why it is always advisable to realize that you can always come back, and we will always be here for you should you need us.

An addiction is something that is hard to control sometimes. In my case, it was kind of the reverse. Knew that for some reason I was attracted to diapers, but for some reason, what I was trying to do was to stop myself from having that attraction, but then I realized that the problem is that I'm also denying myself, which means that I am denying who I am what I am or why I am doing it.  for years I would try to stop the feelings or stop what made me feel like I was feeling, but that was to no avail. You will always have those feelings regardless if you give up social media or not, it's just a matter of being able to control them in a more appropriate environment. When I turned 47, I finally realized through a lot of good friends on daily diapers, that this is not just a so called addiction, because it's not. It is my issue that I have to deal with, and I've been dealing with the fact that for some reason diapers just didn't seem right to me at the time, I was denying that, but when I have incontinence to start with and I am also disabled, then you also have to realize that diapers help me in more ways than one. They solve the incontinence problem very well, but there's always the other feelings and other types of things that draw you to diapers, and wearing diapers for me solves the incontinence problem but also helps me deal with the feelings that I'm dealing with, without feeling guilty because I can use the diapers at my leisure and I don't have to feel guilty or bad anymore about doing it.

So what I'm saying is: regardless of whether you give up social media, regardless of whether you give up wearing diapers for a while, if you're already doing it because it's something that has always been a part of you for some reason, it may be harder to give them up than just turning off a light switch. Remember you can always come back, and coming back isn't the end of the world, and wearing diapers really isn't the end of the world either. However, if for some reason it's getting out of control so it's ruining your life or controlling your life in a negative way, the appropriate way to take care of this is to step back for a while and determine in your life what is more important to you If you find that you can wear diapers and you can always function the way you need to in life that's one thing, but you may need to take some time to take stock in what you have and what you need, versus how your feelings are being dealt with, because I can tell you that being a diaper lover is something that I always knew that I was, but I never realized that most of the time you didn't have to feel bad about wearing diapers. because of people on daily diapers, I realize that wearing diapers isn't a problem for me. It also helps me, because I don't have to worry about my mental health or my physical health or my emotional health or my spiritual health or anything like that. The diapers help me in so many ways and allow me to be in control of something that normally would be a problem for somebody else. Incontinence May be something I have, but it doesn't have me, and I would rather wear diapers for the rest of my life and be in this position than have to constantly worry about running to the bathroom all the time.

being incontinent as well as a diaper lever, I realize that in both cases diapers help me and I've helped me more than I have realized. What you need to do is be able to determine your limits, and if you don't have any limits set, then it just makes it harder. There's no fault in trying to back up a little bit and trying to figure out whether something is an addiction or whether something is a fetish or whether something is necessary. In my case diapers are necessary, because it lowers my stress level, it makes me realize that the diaper is there, it's intended to be used, it's expected to be used, and when you're in a diaper you don't have to worry about it! You have to do is making sure that you have enough diapers in that you are changing yourself and cleaning yourself up while and taking care of your personal health as well as your emotional your spiritual your mental your physical and everything else health. In my case, being totally incontinent I don't have a choice on whether I stop, because I need the diapers! I finally realized that there's nothing wrong with me wearing diapers, and wearing diapers the way I do, it's taken care of the feelings that you're probably going through where they feel good or something like that and it's just overriding everything and making it harder for you. Believe me for years I would be the one who would be walking away from it, thinking that there is something wrong with me, and then when I started talking to people back in 2019 and 2020, I realized that I'm not any different than somebody else, I'm just a guy who is Incontinent and a diaper lover, and there's nothing wrong with that, but you are right that you have to find happy medium between wearing diapers and then being able to function as an adult when you need to adult and be able to take care of your responsibilities. Some reason this addiction or you're fetish is stopping you from doing it then you must take some time and step back and determine what's going on. As has been stated you can always come back, you just have to make sure that you understand what it is that you are doing, and understand that you may have those feelings for a long time, and they're just hard to turn off like a switch, so you may be back at a later time, but please know that we are behind you 100 percent, and know that whatever happens you could always come back and ask for help or be able to talk to us if you need help.

Take care!

Brian

The binge purge cycle that, dare I say the majority of us have gone through can be more negative. There comes a point where you just have to accept its part of who you are, strange or not. Clearly not all that strange considering the communities and the massive amount of products available. This is an addiction that does not cause health concerns, land you in prison, or cost you a job. Hell I am wearing a diaper, princess onsie, and princess socks right now and no one at work even knows. I go do very manly things as well in life as well, and no one knows. The fetish or lifestyle can co-exist with the rest of who you are in life. Just be prepared to be honest with yourself and accept this as who you are at some point, if need be. A diaper lover and possibly a little person.

• Like 3

I have said this many times.  For me diapers are only one of many interests and while I enjoy the times I spend in diapers, it's just a small part of who I am.  I have never let diapers control or take over my life.  There have been many times I have a diaper day planned and have changed it because other things have come up.  Going somewhere with friends, the chance for some overtime, helping someone out with a job or chore they needed doing or other things.  I have kept it in check easily, mainly because I have so many hobbies and other things I like to do.  Variety is always healthy for a person.  When you stop doing things with friends and family, call in sick to work, miss going to the movie or concert you have been wanting to see, opt out of the family vacation trip all because you would rather stay at home in your diapers, the fetish has taken control of your life.  Some may like it but that isn't a healthy way to live.  You have to have balance in your life, not all focused on one thing only.  While I like wearing diapers a couple times a week, I never ever want them to take over and control my life.

I hope you get things under control, PaddedPilot, and someday you may be back here, but let's hope if you do return, you can keep your diaper fetish more in check for the balanced life you are looking for.  Good luck! 

• Like 2

Similar to Rusty Pins, while I wear diapers for pleasure nearly every day,, they are only one part of who I am. Balance in life is important as are priorities. If you happen to read a few more posts, we respect your decision and support your journey. You may also want to pursue psychotherapy to explore your diaper dilemma.

• Like 1

Today is the last day I will be active for a bit. I was given 1 hour until I have to give up social media (just abdl stuff). I hope I am strong enough to get back soon with diapers just being a small thing and not who I am.

8 minutes ago, APaddedPilot said:

Today is the last day I will be active for a bit. I was given 1 hour until I have to give up social media (just abdl stuff). I hope I am strong enough to get back soon with diapers just being a small thing and not who I am.

This isn't going to end well. I read the story Classified: Stellar Remnants and the ending taught me that denying who you are only leads to ruin. you need to find a balance with your fetish and not try to deny it or minimize it. Hope everything goes well for you and your life 

• Like 1

Grace's Girlfriend here! She struggled for a few hours trying to stay away from her abdl sites but eventually was able to avoid it. I will be visiting her accounts regularly to make sure she hasn't posted any content and to answer some questions. An update to her plan: once the diapers are used up she's going into training pants (due to the possibility of her leaking) just in case. Once we know she's done okay enough to wear only panties, I will lock the training pants in the little safe with the 3 sample packs of diapers. 

I am trying to support her the best I can, please tell me if this will stop her fetish from becoming her day to day life. She will not be gone forever. Right now our EST is 3 years but that might change. If she can get under control soon it would be at least 6 months (out of training pants & diapers). But if she's sick (when she gets sick she always has bad diarrhea) then she'll be diapered for obvious reasons and those days won't count against those 6 months. 

If you think of anything to make it easier on her please reach out. -Brook Brook / Brooklyn

• Like 2
8 hours ago, APaddedPilot said:

If you think of anything to make it easier on her please reach out. -Brook Brook / Brooklyn

Get her interested in some hobbies or activities she will really like.  It may take a while to find a few but if you do it will shift her attention from diapers to something else just as exciting that she can become involved in and want to continue doing.  For a guy it could be anything from Golf, building models,anything as long as it's interesting enough that they enjoy it and love doing.  Not sure what girls are into as far as hobbies.  Maybe some really nice designer clothing, tight jeans and something that will look and make her feel sexy without being in a diaper.

• Like 1