LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper dreams/pee dreams.

I've had some weird ones. The ones come most readily to mind involve situations where I was, absurdly, wearing just a diaper, and then I had to risk exposing myself for some pressing reason. An example: in one dream, I'd decided to drive to a mall to mail something, wearing only a shirt and a diaper. I pulled right up to a mailbox in a mall parking lot (which makes zero sense, they don't put mailboxes in mall parking lots), intending to jump out, drop the mail into the chute, and jump back in, however a small dog that I had with me, which I had to have been babysitting (since my own dog is large), jumped out of the car when I opened the door, and took off across the parking lot. I had no choice but to run after it - I couldn't follow it with the car as it darted between the rows and under vehicles. 

Another involved my having pulled into a townhouse complex by mistake, and needing to turn around, again, while wearing just a diaper, and a car. There were a ton of small kids running around on the tight road I'd driven up, and in the dream, my car did not have a backup camera - I had to get out of the car and confirm that nobody was standing behind it before I could back out. 

I've also had a few "epiphany" dreams, where I'm in some situation and need to pee, and then it occurs to me that, hang on, I'm wearing a diaper... problem solved. The other night I had a weird one about a lady on a horse who needed directions while I was out hiking in the woods, wearing just a diaper. I saw her coming and tried to hid from her, but the horse noticed me and was acting like it was going to spook at my skulking around behind a tree, so I came out and kind of waved to her, and then she asked me how to get to some creek I've never heard of, but that, in the dream, I knew directions to. 

But overall, despite the above, I would say that I've had relatively few diaper dreams. I've slept in diapers for probably 1500+ nights in a row, and I've had maybe 8 or 10 dreams about it. As a kid, I wore diapers to bed for years, and I can't recall ever having any dreams about them, although, I can't recall any of my other dreams from childhood either, so who knows, maybe it did happen and I'm not remembering. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the shoutout.  Here are some of my more memorable dreams: 

- I found myself in the Chemical Plant Zone stage of Sonic 2, and I suddenly felt my lower body being submerged in the rising chemical water. Except it felt curiously warm.  

- I was a robot and somehow my mechanical components malfunctioned, causing warm oil to gush from my midsection. 

- I was on my way to play racquetball at a gym and next thing I know I’m in the locker room taking a shower a nice warm shower.  It was so relaxing and the warmth felt so real! 

- I was a 10 year old kid and hanging with my best friend at his house, except in the dream I was diapered (In real life I didn’t wear diapers at that age). In my dream I went to the guest bathroom and i decided to prove that I didn’t need to wear diapers. So I took off my diaper and peed in the toilet.   I distinctly remember feeling triumphant about my new found continence.  I also remember waking up and chuckling to myself about the irony of accidentally urinating on myself while dreaming that I am toilet trained.  😂

@prideful Great thread! I can’t wait to read the other responses!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I had some really weird ones when I went through my undiapered at night phases. Most involved looking for a bathroom and either not finding one, finding one and they were all dirty or finding communal bathrooms where we saw each other..  now I'm diapered and sleep soundly all night with no dreams. 

4 hours ago, Enthusi said:

Thanks for the shoutout.  Here are some of my more memorable dreams: 

- I found myself in the Chemical Plant Zone stage of Sonic 2, and I suddenly felt my lower body being submerged in the rising chemical water. Except it felt curiously warm.  

- I was a robot and somehow my mechanical components malfunctioned, causing warm oil to gush from my midsection. 

- I was on my way to play racquetball at a gym and next thing I know I’m in the locker room taking a shower a nice warm shower.  It was so relaxing and the warmth felt so real! 

- I was a 10 year old kid and hanging with my best friend at his house, except in the dream I was diapered (In real life I didn’t wear diapers at that age). In my dream I went to the guest bathroom and i decided to prove that I didn’t need to wear diapers. So I took off my diaper and peed in the toilet.   I distinctly remember feeling triumphant about my new found continence.  I also remember waking up and chuckling to myself about the irony of accidentally urinating on myself while dreaming that I am toilet trained.  😂

@prideful Great thread! I can’t wait to read the other responses!  

I am excited to see some of these stories too. I have always had weird dreams. That last dream you said made me chuckle a little too. 🤣 "Oh my gosh, I made it to the toilet, YAY"! "Wakes up having totally pissed yourself". That one is great. 🤣

I have had pee and diaper dreams my whole life, here are some good ones.

1. I was at a childhood home both inside and outside at the same time. I had to pee so I somehow peed from my yard and arched it perfectly into the toilet several meters away. LOL

2. I would dream this a lot as a kid. I got put into pull-ups. Then and I ran around the world for some reason? Converting people to pull-ups or dry nights almost religiously. It was weird, usually ended when the world evolved around diapers lol. 

3. One recurring one is I get some kind of serious injury. It can differ. Then wake up in the hospital telling me my body changed in some way. Usually I change genders, get incon or both.

As for others I get those same weird dreams where I have to expose myself somehow, like what @Little Sherri said. 

Just a quick bump, aslo wanted to post my dream last night. I was running around somewhere wet. It was kind of dark and I realised I needed to pee. In the dream I was naked. For some reason thou I felt safe and convinced myself. " It doesn't matter If i need to pee the sand will soak it up. I think I was at a beach at night or something? Well anyway the feeling was there but then it just gradually faded. In the dream I was really confused? I was thinking, why are my legs not getting all wet that is weird. then I laid down and enjoyed a cool breeze under a tree I think. Obviously I woke up with a Completly soaked diaper. LOL

• 2 weeks later...

The rare instance where I have (and remember) a diaper dream usually involves me wearing an overflowing/leaking disposable around my family and I'm usually desperate to go somewhere to change, but in the process of doing so I'll always get interrupted or I'll be found out that I wear diapers, etc. I usually wake up needing to pee after unsuccessfully changing for whatever random dream-reason.

• 4 months later...

Ok....so I guess I'll share some of mine. 

1) First one is one I've had a few times and I hate it :(  It isn't a good one.  I go into this bathroom, and it's a gigantic open space with toilets, some that have stalls and some that are just.....out in the open sort of? It's a mess of a design.  And I'm trying to find one in private, but I can't or when I do, the toilet is really gross and overflowing or something and I'm revolted so I can't sit down.  Sometimes I can find one (yes, of course the gross, terribly uncomfortable dream is the one that's recurring.....), but usually that ends up with the door being broken and me having to try to pee while holding the door that is falling apart closed with a foot while I'm sitting on the toilet.  So this either ends with me sitting on the toilet, half peeing, half being terrified someone is going to see me peeing or not being able to find one, running to a corner, crossing my legs as tight as I can, not being able to hold it, and peeing my pants while I'm crying.  I usually wake up scared from this one and sad and if it's the middle of the night, hide under the covers. If I'm wearing a diaper I use it cause I am NOT getting up....if I'm not, I either try to hold it, which hurts since at that point I already need to go, or just wet the bed because it's dark, the dream is always creepy as well as being gross, and I'm terrified.

2) This was a one off.  I'm sitting on the floor with my Aunt and mom there talking about something unimportant and I'm watching something I identify as a cartoon but it's a dream so it's nonsense and then I realize I hafta pee.  My aunt senses this somehow (again, dream) and is like, "Oh sweetheart, do you need to go?  here, let's use the potty." and then picks me up (I hadn't realized I was tiny until that happened) pulls my jammies and training pants that I was wearing in the dream down, and sets me on a plastic potty.  She tells me I'm a good girl and to try and I do in fact pee, they clap their hands and one of them (don't remember which one) gives me a kiss, and I wake up.  I was crying...for other reasons.

3) I wake up (in my dream) and start crying out cause I'm scared.  I don't expect anyone to come because I live alone, but, someone does come.  A lady I don't know comes in and asks, "What's wrong cupcake?" and I just hold my arms up, and she snuggles me and holds me tightly while she tells me everything is alright and that she's there.  She then tells me to take deep breaths cause I was panic-crying, and kisses me on the forehead and tells me I'm such a good girl.  She then gets in the bed, pulls me into her lap and snuggles me tighter and softly strokes my hair while humming.  At this point I start to doze off, I think I maybe started sucking my thumb, and then I suddenly realize I have a diaper on because I'm really little and have to pee so I just...pee.  I'm so happy, comforted, and loved and so sleepy...and then I wake up.  No one is there.  I hug a nearby stuffy and well, cry...alot.

(I think I have a pattern of being terrified or crying after my dreams....it doesn't help that I'll wake up from these dreams foggy and pretty regressed so my adult mind can't rationalize things....at least I remember them fondly...except the first one. I hate that one.)

4) Ok, this one involves no crying.  I go into this mall because I'm late for school...yes the school was in the mall, don't ask why.  I put on my rollerskates to skate to the school through the mall(??) and go past the foodcourt to get in line to enter the store...that is my school...and has giant bouncers checking IDs (?????????)  I meet someone who is like a kid version of one of my friends and a girl I don't think I know IRL who know me and they say there's an assembly and we all have to be on stage in a play with no warning or practice or I'll fail school and have to be a cafeteria lady for life.  So since I have massive fear of getting in front of people, I start to panic and the girl I don't know tells me to calm down and take a deep breath.  She actually helps and takes my hand telling me she will show me to the play that would suit me the most.

I rollerskate up to the bouncers who check my ID and nod, telling me I'm Juliet and I need to be on stage now.  I start to panic again and the girl tells the bouncer, "No, that's wrong, she's too young, I'll get her to Mrs. Bonobo (which is close to my actual teacher in kindergarten's name so I thought that was funny).  For some reason, the bouncer just...accepts that and she takes me by the hand, helps me get my rollerskates off and then leads me down the left hallway that has stars and hearts motif when my brain knew I SHOULD have gone down the right hallway. 

She tells me I would fail as Juliet because I'm too sensitive to be onstage and I'd probably wet my pants, so she was going to help me be somewhere more comfortable.  Meanwhile I don't know what's happening.

We finally get to what looks like a pre-school class with the teacher helping the students with their costumes (the girl's were all fairies and the boys were all....pirates I think?)  The girl just walks up and says, "Hi, this girl is too little to be in our play as Juliet, she should be in this class."  The teacher looks at me and just says, "come with me, angel, we'll get you fixed up!" without a second thought and the girl who I guess was my friend but I didn't know waves bye to me and leaves.

She gives me a costume and tells me to go change, so I go to the girls room and start when I notice the pull-up in there and then on cue comes, "Darling, I know you have accidents when you are scared, so please use the training panties I gave you!"  I do as she says and Imma cute lil fairy princess!  Then she ushers us all out on stage and the play just begins.  I have no idea what to do, so I just run around dancing sorta and yes, my nerves get the best of me so I nervous pee in the costume. I wake up soon after.

That one....I don't even know.

There's more, but those are it for now.  My brain is something....

• Like 1

I've had this dream a few times.

It is the morning of a family party, and I have just gotten up and am going to shower and change, when my mother calls out for me to get my diaper out of the living room and put it away. I waddle in my sagging wet diaper to find a single diaper on teh coffee table. I grab it and put it my bedroom. As I head back to get my shower, my mother yells again, but says to get my diapers out of the living room. Puzzled I go back to the living room and find two diapers on the coffee table. I put them away and again mu mothers yells about diapers in the living room. This time it's half a bag full. This goes on repeatedly, with the number of diapers increasing each time, and my mother oblivious to the fact she is constantly yelling about my diapers. By the end of the dream I have completely filled, floor to ceiling and wall to wall, my bedroom and two closet witdiapers. I am still in my saggy wet diaper moving cases of diapers, and my brother, sister-in0law and their kids come in to see me carrying yet another case of diapers.

I've had other dreams , but they are otherwise normal except I am wearing a diaper.

Over the. years, I have had many variations of what is basically the same dream. I'm somewhere in front of a sizeable audience giving a speech or answering questions when I realize that I'm not wearing any trousers over my diaper. No one seems to have noticed the diaper until after I notice it, at which point they begin laughing and calling me "diaper boy."

• Like 1
1 hour ago, adhb said:

Over the. years, I have had many variations of what is basically the same dream. I'm somewhere in front of a sizeable audience giving a speech or answering questions when I realize that I'm not wearing any trousers over my diaper. No one seems to have noticed the diaper until after I notice it, at which point they begin laughing and calling me "diaper boy."

Hey I just noticed you're wearing a diaper, Diaper Boy.

• Confused 1