LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What would you spend money on?

Let me put it this way. Where I get my meds is a pharmacy. where they sell musical goods is a drug store. Does that answer your question?

Got them with FSA for the last few years, so probably some stuff from them that I could either use or sell later. 

Now I don't have FSA anymore, and coming directly from my pocket, I'd probably be saving up for new PC, or other projects, or most likely credit card debt (yay responsibilities!)

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/27/2023 at 1:31 AM, le Hollandais said:

I wear cloth diapers. That means I haven't spent money on diapers in three, maybe four years. 

We are both in the same wonderful boat, hence I can spend on other things (see my first post), that also means virtual instruments (The Arturia V Collection. I am taking aim at an IK Multimedia Syntronik and all the goodies that comes with) And I was abole to get the computer to process it (Acer Predator Orion PO5-640-ub12 with a decent Acer touchscreen monitor) and some of the effects to taylor the sound and record. Also a VCR to video concerter for another project of mine and graphic artsi