LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pink for boys

dlkev

My G/F and I wore blue and pink Megamax to our granddaughters gender reveal ( we were sure it was girl but decided to have a little fun with our diapers ) 100 % of people at party change us , so it was not an issue of being discrete or hiding something . If you got pink tape it up ( matter of fact mothers rejected corporate America bringing out pink for boys and blue for girls ) diaper history deserves to be remembered ! 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

even if youre not sissy, its fun to wear pink or girly diapers as a boy. it can be humilating, it can be thrilling. think of it as playing dress up!

That's right big bro! It can be extremely fun.😁 My favorite girly diapers are diapers with flowers on them with a pinkish diaper design. And a pink diaper design but with stars on them instead. It makes me feel so little and babyish. I also like girly footie jammies and onesies and girly boyish clothes, like a pink shortall.😁😃♥️💖

• Like 2
On 7/10/2023 at 5:19 PM, dlkev said:

Love wearing diapers and I have been thinking.about princess print and pink what do you think?

Go for it! Try a pink diaper with a princess print and see if it's something for you. You may or may not like it. But you'll never know as long as you keep thinking about it. Life is short and keep exploring it while you still can. 😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Boys can definitely wear pink if they want to! Wear whatever diapers make you happy! Life's too short to worry about it! Some say clothes no know gender, so that should apply to colors and other things too. Go as princessy and as pink as you want!👍

• Like 3

Pink would not be my first choice by any means.  On the other hand, who will see them but me?  That is just me of course.  If you like parading around other people in just your diaper or having other's change your diaper, it might depend on a few things how you feel.  If you are gay, bi, submissive or a sissy, pink diapers for a guy might be just what you are looking for.  If you are dominant and macho in your personality you might prefer black diapers, camo patterns or other colors.  It depends on the individual, but diapers are diapers.  They are diapers for a purpose.  The different colors and prints just add some spice of life and personality based in each individual's tastes.

• 2 weeks later...

IIRR pink used to be the boy colour, and blue was the girl colour. Pink was for blood, as males where expected to fight and defend  there family. Blue was for purity, as girls where saposed to remain pure and verginal, hell, some groups, they where expected to remain that way after marage, even if they had kids.

• 1 month later...

I love those Princess Pink diapers by Rearz. I didnt care for the older design but when they put out the newer pink and white variation I had to have them and love putting them on. I also love those Pink DC Amors those scream girly diaper. Im drawn to girly diapers because when in adult and out of diaper mode all Im wearing are boxers shorts and briefs. So a girly diaper is the polar opposite.

• Like 1