LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Parum Mortis - Epilogue(11/26/23)

PMBanner.png.3e408b46f0ff8e8bc3765333de317736.png

Here is the first chapter of my brand new monster-based ABDL story - Parum Mortis! Hope you enjoy it!

Set in the same universe as Infernum Infantem, a woman finds herself somewhere she wasn't expecting to be. I can't say any more than that without spoiling it, so I'll just say that if you enjoyed Infernum Infantem, you should enjoy this.

Just a heads up, there's some slightly dark topics in the first chapter, after that it's a lot less morbid. But even then, it shouldn't be too bad. Expect lots of my usual humour, MDLG fun, and cute pet names, as well as a few twists and turns and reeeeeeeeally mean cliffhangers. So... my usual story.

This isn't a sequel to Infernum. It's got a brand new main character, though you'll be seeing a lot of returning characters from my other book. It's more... one story in the series.

Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them! Especially with this being a new book, I'd really love some opinions!

And as usual, if you want two weeks early access to chapters of Parum Mortis, you can sub to my Patreon. You'll also get access to my discord server to discuss chapters there and stuff. And also to tease me apparently. Grr.

Also, please link to my stories rather than posting them as files when sharing with others!

Chapter 1: Mr Crumpet

Parum Mortis – LittleFallenPrincess

I sat there on the pavement, in complete shock, as my whole world came crumbling down around me.

How was I supposed to react to this?

What would happen now?

Where would I go?

What if I stayed?

I twiddled my thumbs as the world came to a standstill around me. My heart felt like it was racing. My eyes darted everywhere, watching every bit of carnage that surrounded me.

An eerie silence filled the air and I felt… alone. No one could hear me. No one was moving. Nothing. No one. It was as if…

“Oh for fuck’s sake, seriously?” I heard behind me.

Turning around, I didn’t know what was worse, the scene I had just turned away from… or the fact that my childhood teddy bear was now six feet tall, holding what looked like some kind of scythe, and was examining itself, swearing at no-one.

Like… he looked just like my bear from when I was six. That was like… over twenty years ago. Because it had been twenty years since I lost him on a trip with my Dad. Now here he was… five feet taller than I remembered him, looking like he was in pristine condition, wielding a deadly weapon.

“Seriously? You had no-one?” He asked me.

“I… I’m sorry… who are you?” I replied.

“No, this won’t do. I need a better image. Come here... I’ll have to do this the old fashioned way.”

Mr Crumpet waddled over, scythe in hand, to where I was sitting. I wasn’t sure if I should run or what, but my body made the decision for me and I quickly found I was unable to move. Stopping just in front of me, he bent down and looked me in the eyes with his… glassy… beady… teddy bear eyes… which totally wasn’t creepy at all or anything… and put his scythe down on the ground.

“I… what… What do you want?” I asked, fear in my voice.

“I’m sorry, honey. This is my mistake. Don’t worry, I’ll fix it.” He said, taking his soft, plushy arms and putting them on either side of my head. “This won’t hurt. Just close your eyes.”

For some reason, I felt like… I felt like I could trust whoever this person was. Or whatever he was. Because he can’t damn well be my childhood toy!

So I closed my eyes and felt the soft, plush hands of his become less plush… more… human. Like I could feel the bones in his hands now. There wasn’t much muscle in his hands, but it was definitely human now.

“That’s better. You’ve got a few rattling around up there, but I’m not sure which to use. They’re all similar in importance, so I’ll just take this one for now.” He said… sounding more feminine suddenly. More… familiar. “You can open your eyes now, honey.”

I slowly opened my eyes, nervous as to what would be in front of me now… to be greeted by a face I had not seen for a long time.

“G… Grandma?” I blurted out, covering my mouth with my hands in surprise.

“Oh sweetie…” She said, taking my hands in hers and pulling them down, rubbing the backs of them gently like my Grandma used to do.

Problem was… my Grandma died ten years ago.

“It’s okay, honey. It’s all going to be okay. Just breathe.”

“Why do you look like my Grandma?” I asked, pulling my hands away from her.

“Sweetie… I…”

Stop! Tell me, right this instant!” I snapped at her. Gran never called me sweetie. She had her own little name for me.

“Look around you. Who do you think I am?”

I took another look around me.

I knew what had happened.

I had a pretty good feeling where I was.

And I had a damn good feeling who this person was, pretending to be my Grandma.

But I didn’t want to admit it.

I didn’t want to look at the car with the front half wrapped around a lamppost.

I didn’t want to look at the shattered glass that had littered the pavement.

Nor did I want to look at the brown-haired figure with freckles on her youthful, round face… crumpled up a few feet from… no… please… no…

“That’s you.” Grandma said, pointing at the crumpled mess on the grass. The crumpled mess that wasn’t moving.

I went to stand up, before ‘Grandma’ grabbed my hand and pulled me back down to the pavement.

“Trust me, you don’t want to look, sweetie.”

“Can… Can you stop?” I sighed, deciding that maybe this person was right, maybe here was the best place for me right now.

“Stop what?”

“This whole ‘pretending to be my Grandma’ thing. Just reveal your true self.”

“You couldn’t handle that. But okay, I’ll pick a form you’re not familiar with, if that would help?”

“Please. I loved my Grandma, and this just makes me… uneasy.”

I blinked and suddenly my Grandma was gone. Not replaced by a giant childhood toy again, but by a beautiful blonde woman… no, wait… man… no I was right the first time… was I? I… I wasn’t sure what they were, but they were beautiful. Looking somewhat masculine, but also feminine… but at the same time… neither. This being incorporated everything into one person.

“Wow…” Was all that I could utter, still staring at them in awe.

“That better? Haven’t used this form in a long time.” They said, examining the clothes they were wearing. “Are these decade-appropriate? I’m normally good with human fashion, but the sixties and seventies made a bit of a diversion, and now the eighties… wow… of course Cassie predicted this. Only she could have, I suppose.” They looked down almost in disgust at their outfit.

I looked them up and down… and yeah, they were pretty on point with their choice of fashion. And considering who they were… I hadn’t even contemplated that they had experienced all those other decades… seen all those other fashion trends as they met each and every person…

Wearing a blue denim jacket with the sleeves rolled up and matching denim jeans with the cuffs rolled up, along with a white t-shirt and white trainers… They looked just like any of my friends.

“You look fine…” I commented.

“You think? Thanks. Sorry, yeah usually I just wear whatever I wear when I…”

“Steal the faces of our loved ones?” I interrupted.

“I… I don’t steal. I borrow… aspects of them. Not my fault you ignore the differences and focus purely on the similarities. Typical humans. Look, I’m trying something new. Sorry if I don’t get it right the first time.”

“Why though? What made you want to change?” I asked.

“Why do you want to know? It’s not me who’s lying over there, lifeless.”

“Humour me.”

“Because… I… look, I had big jobs before. I remember the plague. I remember Rome burning. I remember every huge, historical event where my presence was needed. But the war…”

“Ah…” Was all I could say.

“That… that made me realise I needed a bit more… humanity. Haha… like I ever saw myself ever saying that! Anyway… figured the old robed me needed a retirement. So I take on the appearance of those you found most comforting. At least a general likeness.”

“Oh, so like a celebrity impersonator?”

“I… yes, I guess so? I would have said someone you saw on the street that looked like someone who you hadn’t seen in a while, but yeah that works too. It can’t be the exact same… stupid copyright laws…”

They took a second to breathe before looking at me again.

“Problem is… you’re torn. The person you normally find most comforting…”

“Don’t.”

I shut them up instantly. I didn’t want them saying it.

“I…”

“Don’t say anything. I understand.”

“Okay… Well yeah, because of that I had to go with a second option. Which ended up being Mr Crumpet, your Grandma, or your father. And your father isn’t dead yet and would have freaked you out even more, so…”

“And you went with the giant fucking teddy bear over my Grandma?”

“Again, still relatively new to this. So apologies in advance.”

“So… that’s me, huh?” I asked, nodding over to where I lay.

“I’m afraid so, sorry hun.”

“You’re awfully nice for a… what are you exactly?”

“I… oof. Err… that’s a complicated question that people have been theorising for millenia. Let’s just say… guide? But thank you. How… how are you holding up?”

“I mean I just found out it's all over, so… been better.”

“We can sit here as long as you want.” They put their arm around my shoulder, trying to comfort me.

“What if I choose to stay here forever?”

“You don’t want that.” They looked at me, looking serious all of a sudden.

“I don’t?”

“Look, if you want to go haunt a house or a certain person, or you want to take over a creepy doll and terrorise people… be my guest. I can arrange that. Some people can’t move on, and whilst sad… I will allow a small number of people to stay. But not here. Not at the scene.”

“Why not?” I asked.

“Because if you do, you’ll lose what humanity you have left. Just… for now, take your time. Take it all in. Then I’ll take you where you’re supposed to be.”

“And where is that?”

“Well I suppose I can tell you now, as you’re heading there soon anyway, but you’re going to Heaven.”

“I was… a good person?”

“Yes, Susan. You were a good person.” They replied.

“But I…”

“One mistake doesn’t doom you to an eternity in Hell. And you don’t believe in reincarnation or anything, so Heaven it is for you, sweetie. I know you weren’t technically a believer, but you were raised in that faith and had a small bit of hope that that place existed, so that’s where you go.”

“Still… I feel bad.” I replied.

“How so?”

“It’s my fault. It’s all my fault.”

“I’m sure that’s not true.” They shrugged.

“You’re all knowing, right?”

“Not really, but I know a lot, yes.”

“Then you know I’m right.”

“I’m not saying…”

“See, that’s basically confirming it. I fucked up. I…” The cold winter’s air made my skin feel tingly. “How can…”

“The cold is setting in on you over there.” They answered.

“Ah. I suppose that makes sense. Whatever little sense all this makes anyway. So… what happens now?”

“I take you up.”

“Right now?” I asked.

“When you’re ready.”

There was something on my mind. Figured this was the last chance I’d get to ask… so I took a deep breath, not that that even mattered right now, and asked…

“Can…”

“I swear, if you’re about to ask me what I think you’re going to ask me…” They rolled their eyes at me and sighed.

“Please?” I begged.

“Why you humans care so much about this, I will never understand. But sure. Only because you’re cute.”

They tapped my forehead and everything went dark.

------------------------------------------------------------

“WAIT, WHAT?” I awoke, screaming and yelling.

“I’m not going to let you sit around for a week and watch it all. I’ve got a timetable to keep. You’re lucky I’ve got a little bit of a break at this exact time, after moving a few things around, to let you play out this… whatever this is. The reason I can get around to so many people is the whole freezing time thing. So when we’re not freezing…”

“So when you’re not freezing time, you’re not out there helping… ‘guide’… people?” I asked, feeling slightly guilty that I was holding them up for this silly request of mine.

“Exactly.”

“Thank you then.”

They looked at me, bewildered, as if they had never been thanked before.

“You… you’re welcome, sweetie. Now, you’ve got about ten minutes to watch. Then I need to send you on. I’ll have to catch up a bit on those I should be guiding. And no, people can’t see, hear or sense you. So don’t try to go talk to them, it’s a waste of time.” They explained.

“Ten minutes. Got it.”

I looked ahead, from the bench I was sitting at with this beautiful blonde figure, towards the thing I so desperately wanted to see. I don’t know why I did, call it morbid fascination. But I wanted to see how many… and more importantly, who… showed up.

The cold winter morning caused the priest to wrap up in his thickest robe. The grey sky drained all the colour out of this morning… not that there was any colour at a funeral. Black clothes, some flowers… and a whole lot of crying. At least it would be, normally…

I sighed.

“I’m sorry.” They whispered to me.

“I… was expecting more people. I was at the very least expecting…”

“Your Dad turned up…” They said, trying to find the positive in this shitty situation.

“And… that’s it. No friends. No other family. No…”

That’s when Death turned to me and wrapped their arms around me, surprising me as they brought me in for a hug.

“I’m sorry hun.” They whispered in my ear.

“I… it’s okay… maybe I… maybe I wasn’t worth…”

“No, shush. You are worth every second of your life. You are worth so much more than this. I’m sorry people didn’t take the time to come to your funeral, but I promise you, you won’t be forgotten.”

I cried into Death’s black denim jacket, which was appropriately changed to match the black dress code of the funeral.

I hadn’t bothered to look at what state I was in now I was a… what… a ghost? Trapped in between life and death? I wasn’t sure what I was right now… but whatever I was, I finally took a second, wiping away the tears, to look at what I was wearing.

I was still wearing the same dress I wore that night, albeit scuffed, ripped and bloody… Which means ghosts wear whatever they died in… 

‘Thank fuck I didn’t die at one of those nudist beaches…’ I joked to myself, trying to lift the mood. Because that’s totally going to work at my own funeral…

“It’s okay, hun. You’re going to be okay. You’ll be going to a better place now. I remember sending your Grandma there.”

“Really… You remember her?” I asked.

“I remember every soul I send over. Every face. She was a special woman. I can see why you looked up to her.”

“I missed her…”

“That’s why we should get going…” Death said, pointing towards the empty graveyard, empty except for my Dad and the Priest at my graveside as the coffin was lowered into the hole in the ground.

“So… that’s it? A few words by the priest, I’m lowered into the ground… and that’s it? Isn’t anyone else mourning me? What about…?”

“I’m sure people are mourning you elsewhere. Not everyone can make it. Your friends are no doubt having to work. They’ll show up for the wake later.” Death replied.

“Fine. Whatever. I’m done with this. Let’s just go.” I sighed in frustration.

“You sure?” Death said, standing up and offering their hand out.

“I’m sure.” I replied, grabbing their hand and accepting the help up onto my feet. “So what… like… beam me up?”

“Something like that…” They said, smiling softly at me and gently brushing my cheek with their hand.

The grey sky turned into a blinding light suddenly. This… this must be it. Well… it was a nice… nearly thirty years on this planet. Shame I had to go and do something so stupid to cut it short. Maybe I…

The light stopped suddenly.

“Huh?” I said, confused.

Death started looking around, looking as confused as I was.

When suddenly… a portal appeared. A glowy, blue portal… like you’d see in those sci-fi movies.

“NO!” Death screamed, like a banshee.

“What… what is going on?”

“DON’T YOU FUCKING DARE! I WILL FUCKING FUCK YOU UP YOU FUCKING FUCK!”

Suddenly Death didn’t sound so… dignified.

They went to grab my arm, but as they got closer, I felt a pull, like a magnetic pull… towards the portal. The strength drawing me towards it was more than I could resist as my feet left the ground and I was launched straight towards it… my last memories being that of Death reaching out to grab me…

…Before everything went dark.

=========================================================

New story!

I know it's only the first chapter but... whatcha think? 😊

There's a lot to unpack from the first chapter!

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the remaining chapters are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier.

New chapters of Parum Mortis every Wednesday/Sunday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 12

Sounds promising but that is not really a surprise. Maybe its just me but it was not dark at all. To be fair I am used to really dark stories and tv shows so my understanding of "dark" is probably outside of at least some people´s comfort zones. I guess watching the entire Criminal minds seasons at the moment doesnt help turning that down :D 

So aside from her boring death I like the scenario with having death or a guide being more like a person rather than some weird entity. Maybe because it always reminds me of "dead like me" and that hilarious dead by toilet seat from space :D 

I assume at this point Susan is something similar to a soul, maybe some form of ghost/spirit. So who ever got her must be have done it by accident or at least powerful enough to target and "summon" whatever she is now. Which would lead to the question assuming Susan was targeted could it be that her accident wasnt an accident? Maybe someone wanted her but cant take living people? Maybe her death was to make sure no one would miss her? Why would someone target her?

Another interesting thing is with death reaction. It seems like it maybe was not the first time and there is more to this part. So I guess death will reappear in the story.

Susan feels guilty about something knowing you I guess this will play a part later in the story so I am curious what happened.

On 7/9/2023 at 9:31 PM, Kahlez said:

Sounds promising but that is not really a surprise. Maybe its just me but it was not dark at all. To be fair I am used to really dark stories and tv shows so my understanding of "dark" is probably outside of at least some people´s comfort zones. I guess watching the entire Criminal minds seasons at the moment doesnt help turning that down :D 

So aside from her boring death I like the scenario with having death or a guide being more like a person rather than some weird entity. Maybe because it always reminds me of "dead like me" and that hilarious dead by toilet seat from space :D 

I assume at this point Susan is something similar to a soul, maybe some form of ghost/spirit. So who ever got her must be have done it by accident or at least powerful enough to target and "summon" whatever she is now. Which would lead to the question assuming Susan was targeted could it be that her accident wasnt an accident? Maybe someone wanted her but cant take living people? Maybe her death was to make sure no one would miss her? Why would someone target her?

Another interesting thing is with death reaction. It seems like it maybe was not the first time and there is more to this part. So I guess death will reappear in the story.

Susan feels guilty about something knowing you I guess this will play a part later in the story so I am curious what happened.

Its not super dark if you compare it to other stuff, it's why I didn't put dark in the tags. But death can be a triggering thing, some people don't like talking about it or reading about it or dealing with it. So it was more like a little warning that maybe those who feel uncomfortable by stuff like that, especially with the state of the scene when she wakes up, may wanna be careful. There also may be some themes that may make others feel a teeny bit uncomfortable, but it won't be too bad for too long, though thats later.

As for the theories... those are fun theories! But yeah, Susan is basically a ghost at this point.

On 7/10/2023 at 1:44 AM, Guilend said:

This is a very interesting and mysterious story. I absolutely have no idea what's going on and I love that lol. 

Yay! I'm glad you like it!

On 7/10/2023 at 2:26 AM, FloridaKid said:

Hmmmm…mysterious blue portal…maybe one of our Infantem friends pulling her back to the world of the living??

Ooooh good theory!

On 7/10/2023 at 5:58 PM, Moon3ye said:

When death is mad at you it usually means necromancy.

Also a good theory! Necromancy definitely tends to annoy Death.

On 7/11/2023 at 4:59 AM, TerranV said:

Oh hi Death! Such a mouth on them at the end there. Wonder where that portal leads...

We'll find out very soon! Probably in... about 10 minutes or so, because I've been super busy lately to reply to comments :P

Chapter 2: Awakening

“Sweetie? Sweetie, are you okay?” A gentle voice flowed through my ears, making my whole body feel… amazing.

I had never felt such bliss before. Like every syllable sent a shiver of pure ecstasy through my body. At least… I don’t think I had felt that before. Maybe. It was hard recalling memories right now.

“Susie…” The voice whispered, making my whole body quiver.

My eyes opened slowly, the bright light above blinding me.

“Take your time to open your eyes. You need to adjust them to the light.” She said, at least I think it was a her. It sounded like a feminine voice anyway.

“Chhhhhck…” I tried to speak, but found my throat dry.

“Shhh… Just take it easy, petal. Eyes first. Speaking can come later.”

She was right. Eyes first. Slowly I opened my eyes, squinting at the light invading my retinas until it stopped being painful. Problem was… everything was a bit blurry…

“Chhhhck…” I tried speaking again, but all that came out was a dry, coughing sound.

A blurry object then appeared in front of my eyes, moving side to side.

“You need your glasses, baby…” The Heavenly voice spoke again, moving about in front of me. At least I assumed the blurry figure moving about was the source of the voice. It sounded like it was coming from that direction. They looked like they were grabbing something near me, then appeared closer than ever in front of my face, reaching up to my face…

After she slid what I could only assume was a pair of glasses onto my face, my vision instantly returned as the figure sat back.

“Chhhhck…”

“D’aww, they look perfect on you!”

That compliment… it was like my heart was in overdrive. It was pumping faster than before and I felt my whole body feel… amazing.

It was at this point that I realised I could finally see the source of this feeling. The source of the voice. I stared at the Heavenly woman in her long black dress… Her fiery red hair flowing down her shoulders, her gorgeous green eyes shining like emeralds as they stared at me, those luscious lips that I so desperately wanted to… wanted to… kiss…

Problem was…

…I had no idea who this person was.

Or where I was. 

It was a bedroom of some kind. Beige… boring… but clean… and very tidy. I was lay on top of the bed and this woman was sitting on the edge of it, her hands together on her lap. The blinding light from behind was clearly the ceiling light and there was a… warmth… to this room. Not too warm, not too cold. Wait… no… that’s not right. There was no warmth. But no cold either.

“Are you okay, sweetie? Don’t try to talk, just nod or shake your head.” She said, her soft, sweet voice filling my ears.

And wasn’t I lucky to hear it! I could listen to her all day. I bet she has the best things to say.

I didn’t nod or shake my head though. I shrugged my shoulders. Because I wasn’t sure if I was okay. I wasn’t sure where I was, who she was, if I was okay… or… wait… why… why can’t I remember…

…Who am I?

“Oh no… what’s up?” She asked, so full of concern.

“Chcccckkk!” I tried speaking, but it was still no use.

“One second, baby. Let me mix up a little something for your throat. It must be so parched.” She said, getting up off the bed and walking around the foot of it, towards the only door in this room.

Suddenly I felt like my heart was being ripped out of my chest.

“CHHHHCKKK!” I screamed as best as I could, reaching up towards the mysterious woman who was walking away from me.

“Huh?” She stopped and turned around, confused. Which instantly stopped the feeling in my chest.

I clutched the air towards her.

“Do… you want me to stay?” She asked, softly.

I nodded.

“Oh sweetie… but I need… I need to get you a drink.”

I whined in response, clutching at the air again.

“I’ll be two minutes, tops. Okay?”

I started crying. I couldn’t let her go. She couldn’t leave. I don’t know why, but I couldn’t let her.

“Baby… here…” She said, lifting her wrist up and fiddling about with the strap on her watch. “Take this. Watch the hands turn, and count to two minutes. That’s how long I’ll be. I promise. I’ll still be here with you, at least a part of me. This watch is important to me. So just watch that, and I’ll be right back, okay?” She handed me the little wrist watch and I clutched it like I had been given the greatest treasure in the world.

I nodded and watched the hands turn on the watch face, as she quickly left the room.

I could hear footsteps going down the hallway outside the room, but I focused my whole being into this one task she had given me. I’d do this for her. She needs me to do this.

Ten seconds passed. The heart-wrenching feeling was unbearable, but I had to stay strong.

Thirty seconds… and I was ready to chase after her to see if she’s okay. But no. I was given a task.

A minute. It was hard still, but watching the hand go around made it easier.

Ninety seconds… I could hear footsteps coming back up the hallway outside.

And as I continued looking at the clock face, the door opened and in she walked, with something in her hand. I couldn’t see exactly what it was, I was too busy focusing on the job I was given.

“You can look away now, baby.”

‘Baby…’

“See, I’m back!” She said as I looked up at her. Her beautiful smile made the feeling in my heart dissipate and everything felt good again. “Are you okay? Here, drink this.”

The woman handed me a weird, blue drink with foam on top that fizzled a bit. I had no idea what it was, but then again I didn’t know what was going on, who she was or even who I was. All I knew was that I could trust her. So I took the glass with both my hands and opened my mouth… chugging it down as fast as I could.

I coughed and choked a bit. It was like… It was… no, I couldn’t explain this feeling. Like something was…

Coughing one last time, it felt like something came rushing up and out of my throat, flying forward across the bed to the floor.

“That’s better. Try speaking now, beautiful.” She said, smiling at me.

“I… I… speak…”

“Go on… good girl…”

That phrase. That seemed to be more effective than anything right now, as it got me to sit up properly so I was sat up straight.

“I… hello…” My throat still sounded a bit rough, but I could actually form words now, which was something.

“Hi! Good job! Just take it easy, okay?” She said, making me feel at ease in an instant.

“I… yes…”

“How are you feeling?” She asked, sounding concerned.

“I’m… err…”

“Good?”

“I’m good!” I answered, instantly.

“Are you sure?” She asked, not reassured by my answer.

“I…”

Baby…

“I’m your baby!” I blurted out.

She seemed taken aback by this, and I instantly regretted saying it. What if I fucked it up? What if I upset her? What if I scared her? I can’t do that! She can’t go! She can’t leave!

“Honey… what do you remember?”

“Remember? Remember what?”

“Anything really. What happened? Where you are? Who I am?” She hesitated for a second, “Who you are?”

“I…” I tried thinking as hard as I could, but no matter what, I couldn’t remember anything. “N… no? Are you upset with me? I can try again!”

She looked… hurt.

‘Shit. Wrong answer. Must fix it.’

“It’s okay, baby. Just…”

“No please! Let me fix it!” I begged her.

“Babe, it’s okay, you don’t need to fix anything. I need to fix it.”

“But…”

She went to walk away again, and I felt the tug at my heart again, so I reached out, instantly sobbing my eyes out.

“PLEASE!” I cried out.

“Huh?”

“Please… don’t go…” I sobbed.

“Why not?” She asked, looking somewhat confused.

“It… hurts…”

“What hurts?”

“My… insides…”

She looked down at me, thinking to herself for a moment, before looking up and smiling at me.

“Not sure your legs can stand yet… but you’re not that heavy. Okay then, what if you came with me?” She asked.

“R… really?”

“Yeah. I’ll carry you to the sofa.”

“P… pwease…”

She looked at me, confused again.

“Okay then, come on…”

I clapped my hands excitedly as she walked over, still looking confused. Putting her arms under me and scooping me up, she slid me off the bed until she took the full weight of my body and carried me out of the bedroom we were in.

“I’ll grab you a nightgown to cover yourself up. You must be freezing.” She said as she lay me down on the sofa gently, standing up straight and walking away.

“Not really.” I responded, earning more confused looks.

Like… was I doing something wrong?

I don’t want to do anything wrong!

I want to fix it.

Please.

M… Mu…

“Just ten seconds, okay? I’ve got a nightie in the closet over here. Ten seconds. That’s it.”

I nodded. She hadn’t lied before when she said she’d be two minutes. So I trusted her to only be ten seconds this time. Not that I didn’t trust her. I’d always trust her.

So I used these ten seconds to have a look around this new room I found myself in.

It wasn’t very big. Quite small really. Maybe about twice the size of the small bedroom we were just in. I sat on this sofa, this very floral, very blue sofa, surrounded by many, many cushions. My legs dangled off the edge and my feet could feel the soft, thick carpet underneath them.

Everything in here felt… homely. Very homely. The huge television in front of the sofa, the rug and coffee table, the bookshelf full of books in the corner of the room… the lamps on the little tables off to the sides of the room gently illuminating the whole space.

And it was at this point that I realised it was dark outside. It must be night. Which meant the lamplight made this room extra cosy, as did all the little ornaments she had on the fireplace.

“It’s… it’s a nice house you’ve got…” I spoke up, trying to make small talk with the person whose house I was staying in, the person I could see currently rummaging around in the other room

“You… oh, umm… thanks?” She turned to look at me, looking even more confused now.

“So… umm…”

“One second, baby.” She said, sounding like she was struggling.

“Need help?” I called out.

“Nope, got it!” She said, holding up a crumpled up nightie like it was a massive victory. “Come on… you need to cover up a bit.”

‘Cover… up?’

I looked down to see I was completely naked, aside from a thick, plastic pair of panties. But these… these were thicker… than… I mean… at least I think they were… maybe…

“Those are just a precaution. Can’t have you leaking everywhere…” She said, holding the nightie in her hands as she stood over me. I examined the thick garment between my legs, poking and prodding it, wondering what the hell it was. It was like I remembered… but it was taking a while for that memory to come back to me. At least this one was coming back though!

“L… leaking?” I asked, confused as to what she meant by ‘leaking’.

‘Baby’… ‘leaking’… 

I think I was remembering who I was. Or at least what I was.

“Are you okay?” She asked.

“I… am I… I must be…” I mumbled to myself as she handed me the nightie.

“Do you want me to put it on you?” She asked as I just sat there with the nightie on my bare lap.

I know what I am! I know who she is!

“Yes please… Mummy!”

🤐

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, the remaining chapters are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier.

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 10
48 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I have absolutely no idea what is going on.

I'm a few chapters ahead and I'm still not sure what's going on, though it seems that the picture is getting a little bit clear, as in that I know I'm looking at a picture now, but my guesses on what's going on have narrowed down a little bit lol. This story is so mysterious and keeps me on edge and the cliffhangers never stop coming lol. I'm definitely enjoying it though lol

On 7/9/2023 at 1:26 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

… oof. Err… that’s a complicated question that people have been theorising for millenia. Let’s just say… guide? But thank you. How… how are you holding up?”

“I mean I just found out it's all over, so… been better.”

A reaper....

Fuck I would know exactly what this and skeptic that I am it would probably take me 30min minimum to process... Not going to lie I'd probably ask for a cig even though I don't smoke... At least not other than the occasional green at parties or with friends..

I… it’s okay… maybe I… maybe I wasn’t worth…”

“No, shush. You are worth every second of your life. You are worth so much more than this. I’m sorry people didn’t take the time to come to your funeral, but I promise you, you won’t be forgotten.”

Honestly sounds like exactly the kind of convo I would have hypothetically with mine TBH

hey went to grab my arm, but as they got closer, I felt a pull, like a magnetic pull… towards the portal. The strength drawing me towards it was more than I could resist as my feet left the ground and I was launched straight towards it… my last memories being that of Death reaching out to grab me…

…Before everything went dark.

Whelp consider me both intrigued and extremely nervous... Anything that can subvert a reapers power like that and yank a soul that isn't willing... That shouldn't be possible...

On 7/12/2023 at 1:08 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

know what I am! I know who she is!

“Yes please… Mummy!”

So I think I know what's happening.... Botched attempt at resurrection.... Unfortunately some combination of trying to grab an unwilling soul scrambled the data packet as it were, host body was too badly damaged/decayed so like no intact conectome to scaffold the energy onto.... Or used an unsuitable artificial construct ex. clone/homonculus  that the soul did not connect to...

Chapter 3: Baby

“M… Mummy?” She replied.

I nodded at her, proud that I had remembered.

“Sweetie… that’s not…”

I lunged forward and wrapped my arms around her, squeezing tightly.

“I wuv you, Mummy.” I said in my cutest voice.

“Baby… I’m not… I’m not your Mummy.”

“Don’t be silly, Mama!” I said, brushing off her silly statement. She could be really silly sometimes, making silly jokes and saying silly things.

“Sweetie…”

I ignored her and squeezed harder.

“Baby!” She snapped at me.

“Wha?” I jumped back, letting go of her and falling back onto the sofa.

“You were hurting me.”

“I… I’m sowwy, Mama… I didn’t mean to…” I withdrew and felt a build up of guilt within my chest.

She knelt down in front of me as I brought my knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them, curling up into a little ball. Putting her hand on my leg, she looked at me, like she was concerned or something.

“Maybe… maybe something hap…” She stopped for a second, as if in thought, before looking right at me. “Baby?”

“Yes Mama?”

“What do you remember?”

“I remember you’re my Mama. Aside from that… not much else.”

“Shit…” She sighed.

“Uh oh! Mama said a naughty word!”

“Oh… yes I did. I’m sorry, baby. Don’t repeat what Mama says, okay?” She said, almost nervously.

“Are… are you okay?” I asked, concerned myself.

“I’m ok. Just be careful when squeezing me, okay?”

“Otay!” I said, letting go of my knees and clapping my hands.

“Right, I need to get this nightie on you, then Mama needs to do a bit of work.”

I felt the sadness welling up within me. Tears were forming in my eyes and the pipes were about to burst.

Mama could see that though, so she shuffled closer to me and put her arm around my shoulders.

“Don’t worry, I can work in here, okay? I’m not going anywhere.” She said.

Suddenly the pressure within subsided and I snuggled up to her, feeling much better now that she had reassured me.

“Fank you, Mama.” I mumbled.

She stroked my hair lightly, as if… as if she was scared.

But why would she be scared?

We sat there, in silence, for a good amount of time before Mama pulled her arm away and sat up.

“Sorry Baby, I… Mama has to get this work done. I’ll be right here though, let me just grab a few things so I can get it done, okay?”

“What… what should I do?” I asked.

“I think we have some cartoons on VHS that I could put on for you, if you want?”

“Weally? Yes pwease!” I said, bouncing up and down excitedly.

“Yes please, what?”

“Umm… yes pwease…” It took me a minute to work out what she was asking for, but then I remembered! Because I’m a super duper good girl! “Yes pwease, Mama!”

“Good girl. Now, be good and I’ll get you set up next to me with your cartoons. Then I’ll grab my work and sit near you, okay? Is that okay?”

“Uh huh! Whatever Mama says.”

“This… this isn’t good…” She mumbled to herself as she stood up and wandered off to the corner of the room where a bunch of VHS tapes were stacked in a line. Picking one out, she took it out of the sleeve and walked back over to the TV, putting the tape in the player below it, and pressing a few buttons.

‘Mama is always so good at figuring things like dis out.’ I thought to myself as the screen slowly turned on. Flicking through the channels until she found the cartoons, she tapped her foot like she was nervous. Which just made me worry about her.

“Right, there’s your cartoons, baby. Let me just grab my work stuff. Would you like a drink?” Mama asked.

“Pwease!” I responded, watching the funny little cartoons on the screen.

“Juice?”

“Uh huh! Fank you!”

“I’ll be two minutes, okay baby?”

“Uh huh.” For some reason, probably the cartoons and the fact she hadn’t let me down the previous couple of times, meant I wasn’t panicking as much as she left the room. I knew she’d be back, and most likely with a baba of juice for me!

So I slid down off the sofa, onto the floor, watching the cartoons on the television, laughing along when the cat got hurt by the mouse and clapping my hands when the mouse teased the cat. It was soooo much fun!

I wiggled about, the thick nappy feeling good between my legs, whilst occasionally popping my thumb in my mouth.

“You okay, baby?” Mama said from behind me as she walked back into the room.

“Uh huh! The mousey is really funny!”

“Here, I got you some juice…”

She held out her arm, and in her hand she held a cup of juice.

“Umm…”

“What’s up, baby?”

“Dat’s a big girl cup…”

“And?”

“I… need a baba…”

“Of course you do… Okay sweetie, give me a minute, okay?” She turned around and walked off back towards the kitchen. “You’re lucky I have that one…” She mumbled to herself.

Two minutes later, she walked back in with a baba of juice in her hands and I jumped up onto my knees in an instant to take the yummy juice from her.

“Drink it slowly, sweetie.” She said, sounding concerned.

“Yes Mama!” I said, already shoving the teat of the bottle between my lips and suckling at it like my life depended on it.

“Baby…?” She asked as I enjoyed every last drop of juice in the bottle.

“Uh huh?” I replied, without stopping drinking for even a second.

“How old are you?”

“I one!”

Oh no…” She sighed.

“Buh I’m also twenty nine.”

“Wait… so you know you’re twenty nine?”

“Uh huh!”

“But you’re a baby…”

“Uh huh! Dat too! Your baby!”

“Right… okay sweetpea, you watch your cartoons, I’m just going to grab my work and settle on the sofa behind you, okay?”

“Otay Mama!” I replied, turning back to the screen to watch the funny characters.

I could hear her moving about, grabbing stuff from her bookshelf and stuff, before settling down on the sofa behind me. Having her so close to me felt so good… like… this was perfect. Juice, cartoons, thick nappy… and Mama. It couldn’t be any more perfect!

“Having fun, sweetie?” Mama asked from behind as she opened her books up and started reading.

“Uh huh!”

“Need anything?”

“No, I otay, fank you, Mama.”

“Good girl…”

My tummy started doing flips with that little mumble Mama said. I liked being her good girl. I liked being hers.

I grabbed my crossed feet with my hands and started swaying back and forth, my nappy crinkling as I rocked about, watching the fun little cartoons.

I watched cartoon after cartoon, my attention completely on the fun characters doing silly things. I laughed, I clapped, I shuffled around excitedly. It was so much fun!

So much fun that I hadn’t realised how wet my nappy was getting. Not until it was too late anyway.

Problem was… Mama didn’t even notice.

But she was s’posta notice! She s’posta know these fings!

Buh she was too engrossed in her silly books and her silly work to even check on me.

So when I started leaking onto the carpet, and I realised I was a bit too wet… I made sure to let Mama know.

“MAMA!” I wailed.

“What’s up?” She asked, concerned finally.

“I… I…” I pointed down to the wet spot on the carpet.

“Oh! Wait… how long… oh dear, I’m sorry hun, I didn’t realise how much time had passed. Why don’t we get you changed?” She asked, moving her books to the side of the sofa and offering out her hand.

I nodded and sniffled a bit, before taking her hand and being hoisted up onto my feet, where she proceeded to pick me up in her strong arms and carry me off, back to the bedroom.

Mama was being awfully forgetful today… but it’s okay. She’ll always take care of me. I’m her baby after all. May have taken her a while, but she’s gonna get me into a nice clean nappy and then I can go back to watching cartoons. Maybe we could even snuggle later…

“Lay back onto the bed, sweetie.” Mama ordered as she walked us back into the bedroom, sitting me on the edge of the bed.

I did exactly as ordered, laying back carefully on the bottom of the bed so as to not leak all over it. Walking over to the wardrobe, Mama opened it and grabbed something from the bottom shelf, under all her pretty dresses. I don’t know why she’d keep my nappies hidden away like dat… but then she’s the growed up, not me.

“Are you ready, sweetie?” She asked.

“Uh huh!” I replied, laying my head back onto the soft bedding.

“Right, let’s get that wet nappy off you first…” She said as she placed the supplies next to me and began untaping my soaked nappy. “Oh wow… you really did soak this. I’m sorry for not noticing baby, Mummy is… distracted.”

“It otay!” I replied. I understood. Being a Mama is a super duper hard job. An I trusted her.

“Right… let’s clean you up...” She said, taking a baby wipe from the top of the tub, gently wiping away at my naked lower half.

It felt good as she cleaned me up, making sure that I wouldn’t get a rash. It felt even better when she applied the lotion and the powder… soooo good.

As I bit my lip, feeling the pleasure flowing through my body, I completely missed Mama grabbing my dodie and reaching up. I only noticed when she pressed it softly against my lips, making them part, as it entered my mouth and I instinctively started sucking.

“Good girl. Nearly done.” She announced.

I felt even better now that I had my dummy in my mouth. It brought a sense of… comfort… to me. One that made the change feel even better.

Seconds later, Mama stopped. Looking down, I saw her grab my thick, crinkly nappy and unfold it, opening it out and grabbing my legs. Lifting them up so my bum left the bed, she quickly slid the nappy underneath my bum and gently lowered me onto it.

I watched in awe as this beautiful, amazing woman pulled my new nappy up between my legs, pinning each side down before taping them up until all the tapes were in place and my nice clean nappy was secure around my hips.

“I think I did a pretty good job of that…”

“You deh bestest, Mama!” I said around my dummy.

She blushed a little and smiled weakly at me.

“Thank you… Princess. Now… I think I need a break from my work. It’s not leading anywhere just yet, and I may need to call someone for help regarding it. So how about… we go snuggle on the sofa?”

I clapped my hands excitedly at the proposal. 

‘Snuggling with Mama? Of course I’m up for that! If I ever say no to that, shoot me… I’m already dea…’

Suddenly I felt a pit in my chest. Everything felt off. Something… something wasn’t right. At least until Mama took my hand and helped me up onto my feet. Her touch, her compassion… it made the haze and the fog and the bad feelings all go away, replaced only by pure bliss, pure joy… pure happiness.

“Pwease Mama.” I said, nodding at her as she smiled back.

“And how about we watch that movie you’ve been wanting to see for a while? That one set in space with the lasers and stuff?”

“You gots it?”

“I recorded it on tape, just for you.”

“Yay!” I bounced around in excitement. I couldn’t wait! Snuggling Mama AND getting to watch that movie I… wait… that movie… I remember…

Just as images started forming in my mind, ones of a cinema, of watching a movie just like it… the images then just as quickly disappeared.

But that just… that just means they weren’t important… right?

I shrugged it off, instead focusing on the exciting prospect of getting to snuggle Mama, as I was carried off again by her, towards the living room.

• Like 6
On 7/16/2023 at 1:56 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

This… this isn’t good…” She mumbled to herself as she stood up and wandered off to the corner of the room where a bunch of VHS tapes were stacked in a line. Picking one out, she took it out of the sleeve and walked back over to the TV, putting the tape in the player below it, and pressing a few buttons.

4 hours ago, TerranV said:

e VHS has me starting to think she went back in time in some form.

My personal thought is that this might be set a couple decades ago?

Also why do I feel like this was an MD/LG couple and that's why she has the supplies and the wires seem crossed in this particular way?

Or ohhh shit... The fight was probably over one of them wanting that kind of dynamic and the other not wanting it...

Finally time to catch up.

So far not a lot of information's, she at least was clearly dead and now seems alive again but something went wrong in the process. Her "new Mummy" could be her (former) girlfriend or at least very good friend from the way she talked to her, calling her baby and stuff, before Susie could even talk. Probably also able to use magic and the work was figuring out what happened. 

But there are still a lot of questions how would she know about the accident in time to save Susie? Did she worked alone or had she help getting her back? What was there former relations, maybe age play involved?

Also curious about the VHS, not sure in what time that universe is exactly. So it could be that it is a bit back in a time when VHS was the standard. Otherwise someone is really old school :D

Chapter 4: Story

“Let me lay down, then you can lay on top of me, okay sweetie?” Mama said, as she let go of my hand then laid down on the sofa. She had sat me down on one end of the sofa so she could position herself properly.

Waving me over, I instantly followed my cue and crinkled my way over her body, where I gently rested my head on her shoulder. Wrapping my arms around her body, I felt cosier than ever as she stroked my hair and kissed my forehead.

“Right, you ready, sweetpea?” She asked, grabbing the remote control from the coffee table and holding it up.

I nodded and smiled up at her, so she pressed play and we both turned to face the TV.

This. This right here. This is what I want most in life. To be here, snuggled up with Mama, without a worry in the world.

About half way through the movie, Mama paused the movie suddenly.

“Huh?” I said, looking up, still sucking on my dummy, confused as to why she had stopped the film.

“Just need to check a couple of things…” She said, before I felt a hand groping my nappy and squishing it. “Dry… for now.”

I giggled and squirmed a bit.

“An deh other fings?” I asked.

“Baby… I need to know…”

“Know what, Mama?”

“Hmm… how do I ask this…” She thought for a second before looking back down at me as I lay patiently on her chest. “Do you remember anything yet?”

“Like wha?” I asked.

“Like… ugh… anything?”

“I remembered dat you’re my Mama!”

“I… good. Good girl. And you know your actual age… so that’s good. I just… You know your name, right?”

“Uh huh! It Susie!”

“That’s good. And what about anything before today?”

That… that’s when my head started hurting. I tried remembering yesterday, or the day before. In fact… any other day before today.

“I…”

The pain suddenly got unbearable.

Clutching my head, I screamed out in pain.

The lights started flickering.

The house started shaking.

“Is… tha… is dat an urfquake?” I asked, the pain subsiding as I focused on what was going on around me.

“Let me up, I’ll be right back, I pinky promise.” Mama said, shuffling me off her body as she slid off the sofa in a hurry, climbing to her feet and rushing off towards a door in the back.

“I… buh… buh Mama… I… I scawed…” I said, sitting up and clutching my legs up to my chest, my eyes watering as they prepared to burst out into full on tears…

“ONE MINUTE BABY, I MADE A PINKY PROMISE.” She shouted back to me.

‘Pinky promises… they are sacred… aren’t dey? Which means… she’ll be back… Mama will protect me…’

I heard a groan coming from outside the house as it continued to shake. As if something was outside… trying to get in.

When suddenly… it stopped.

Everything stopped.

The house stopped shaking, the air filled with an eerie silence, the groaning had disappeared, and the lights were back to normal.

I heard a sigh of relief coming from the door in the back, and as I turned to see what was going on back there, I saw Mama coming out of the door and closing it again.

“MAMA! Are you okays?” I asked, worried about her.

“I’m okay baby. Just… had to sort something out. Fixed the problem… for now.”

“Oh goods…”

And as she walked around the sofa, returning to my side once again, making my heart feel happy once again… I couldn’t help but notice she was now wearing a bandage, stained red, around her hand.

“Mama… wha dat?”

“I… slipped. I’ll be okay. Promise. Now… Do you want to get back to that movie? I think we’ve had enough excitement for now.”

“You sure?”

“I’m sure.” She smiled.

“Okay! If you say so, it must be true!” I replied, clapping my hands as I waited for Mama to lay down on the sofa once again. And then when she had, she waved me up and I crawled up her body again, laying in the same comfy, snuggly position I was in before with my head on her chest and my arms wrapped around her.

“Comfy, baby?”

“Uh huh!” I responded, nuzzling into her chest as she reached for the remote control.

We watched the end of the movie and snuggled together the entire time. And it was the best night of my life. At least I assumed it was… I couldn’t… I couldn’t remember any other better moment. I… I couldn’t remember anything really…

But that didn’t matter. It didn’t even phase me. I had Mummy, a thick nappy, and her love… and that’s all that mattered.

“Sweetie?” Mama asked, looking down at me as she pressed rewind on the remote control.

“Yes, Mama?” I asked, sounding even more babyish talking around my dummy that was still in my mouth.

“I think it’s late, don’t you?”

“Buh… buh…” Tears started forming in the corners of my eyes.

“But what, sweetie?” She asked, in her soft, loving tone.

“Buh… I wanted to stay with Mama…”

“Babies need their sleep though, precious. I know! How about I make you a deal?”

“A deal?”

“You behave like the good little girl you are, brush your teeth, let me put your jammies on you without a fuss, and then get in bed without any complaining… and I’ll read you a bedtime story with an extra special bottle of milk. How does that sound?”

I mean… I would have done all that even without the bedtime story. I’m a good girl after all, I like to make Mama happy. But the promise of a bedtime story and a bottle? Yes please!

So I nodded and smiled up at her.

“Okay Princess. I’m going to take you to the bathroom and let you brush your teeth whilst I prepare your baba. Then I’ll get you into your jammies and get you snuggled up in your crib.”

“C… Crib? I haf a crib?” I asked, surprised.

“Of course you do, where else would a baby sleep?”

“I… You’re right, Mama. Silly me. Buh… dat mean I no sleep wif Mama?”

“Not tonight, pumpkin. Mama needs to do a bit more work once you’re asleep.”

“Buh… you’ll be nearby… right?”

“Of course. And I’ll be right there in the morning when you wake up. Pinky promise.”

“Otay Mama!” I replied, smiling up as she shuffled awkwardly, trying to get up whilst she still had my entire weight on her body.

After an awkward twenty minutes of her trying to get up, carrying me to the bathroom to brush my teefies whilst she went to make my baba, then coming back and carrying me to the nursery and laying me in the crib, we were finally ready for bed.

Or more importantly… I was.

After all, grownups have super duper late bedtimes, unlike babies like me. I need lots of sleeps. I thinks. But now I was snuggled up, in this super cute crib with unicorns all over the bedding, the walls, and the decorations… and I was ready for this super cute story.

This nursery felt… weird. Like… I remembered it? But at the same time it felt like I had never been in here before.

But that’s silly. I’m Mama’s baby, and babies need nurseries. Right?

Mama stroked my hair behind my ear as she handed me my nighttime baba full of yummy milk, her feet up on the top of the bedding of this huge crib.

“Ready for your story now?” She asked.

I nodded my head, too busy drinking my yummy milk to say anything. At least, until I realised there was no book.

“Eh?” was all I could manage to utter, whilst still suckling down the fluid flowing from the teat.

“It’s a story I know. No book tonight, sorry Princess.”

I nodded and smiled up at her as the milk flowed into my mouth.

“Right. Once upon a time, there lived a little Princess. She was the Princess of a lovely little Kingdom, one that never waged war, never wanted for food, and nobody was ever naughty. The Princess was a beacon of hope to all her subjects, especially her Mummy, the Queen. Whilst all the Kingdom’s inhabitants loved the Princess so dearly, often showering her with compliments and love and flowers, it was her Mummy, the Queen, that held the most love for her little Princess.”

‘I like the sound of this Princess. I wish I was a Princess!’ I thought to myself as I continued suckling.

“Anyway, one day, whilst the Princess was on her morning walk through the town square, chatting away to all the folk going about their day, skipping and dancing across the cobbled streets, the Princess came across someone in a dark hood.”

“Is… is he bad?” I asked, sounding muffled by the bottle still in my mouth.

“We’ll have to wait and see, won’t we?” Mama smiled. “The Princess had never seen this person before, and her inquisitive little nature came out, wanting to greet and befriend this strange gentleman. ‘Hi’ she said. ‘I’m the Princess, may I ask who you are?’ she asked. The strange man turned around, his grizzled face revealed as his cloak fell down off his head.”

I wasn’t sure I liked this story, it was starting to sound a bit scary.

“The man grunted at the Princess and turned back around to continue his business at the stall he was standing at. The Princess, being the loving soul she was, continued in her search for a new friend with this stranger. ‘Excuse me, I’m the Princess. I… I’d love to be your friend.’ She offered. But the strange man clearly didn't want to be her friend. He just grunted again, though this time without even turning around. ‘Well that’s not very nice of you!’ The Princess continued, slightly upset by the lack of kindness shown to her.”

I didn’t like this man. Or how he treated the Princess. I tried to open my mouth to complain, but found I was more tired than I originally thought. My eyes were feeling heavy, my limbs were comfy and even heavier. I snuggled up to Mama and listened peacefully to her heartbeat.

“The strange man turned around one last time, looking the Princess up and down, before shrugging his shoulders and walking off. The Princess, upset by this development, rushed back to the castle to cry. She had never been rejected like that.”

Mama’s words were going in, buh I was too tired to process them as my eyes finally shut, the world going dark once again.

“We’ll carry this story on another night, you sleep well, little Princess.” Mama said, kissing my forehead as I drifted off to sleep.

Can confirm there is definitely no time travel. As for the VHS and the denim jackets... they're a bit out of date for this year, right? :3

• Like 7

Nice chapter and I am curious how it continues.

And as for VHS.

My parents still own hundreds especially with Disney movies etc.

And my nieces love it when they are visiting them to watch the movies on VHS because they are just a bit worn and also have this slight discoloration.

1 hour ago, TerranV said:

Going by the sudden earthquake, it seems like they are in a very fragile pocket dimension.

Oooh that would make a lot of sense!

Chapter 5: Alone

Three Weeks Later…

“Honey?”

“Yes Mama?” I replied as I carefully placed the last block remaining on my huge tower.

“Have you seen my shoes? I’m running late.”

“Umm… I fink you left dem by the sofa.” I replied, looking around the sofa area. 

I was perfectly situated in front of the sofa, facing the TV with my toys, which made me the perfect scout for ‘Operation: Find Mama’s shoes’. “Dey here!” I shouted back.

Mama walked in, wearing a pantsuit, looking smarter den I had ever seen her look before, albeit apart from her bare feet.

“Thank you, babygirl. I don’t know what I’d do without you.” She praised me, ruffling my hair as she walked past me, being super careful as to not knock over my block tower. “Are you going to be a good girl whilst I’m gone? I mean… I’d ask my sister to babysit, but she’s going to be with me, and it’s a bit short notice to find someone else I trust.”

“I be okay!” I replied. “I’m a super duper big girl!”

“Suuuure you are… Now, you remember the rules? Stay in here with your toys. No changing yourself, no going into the kitchen or going near my books. Nothing dangerous, okay? And… no walking…” She quickly slipped her smartest shoes on and walked back around me.

“Aww…. buh Mama…” I whined.

“You’re making amazing progress learning to walk sweetie, but keep it to crawling for now, okay? I don’t want you hurting yourself when Mummy isn’t here.”

“Fine…”

“You’ve got a full baba, I won’t be long, so you be my good little baby, okay Princess?” She said, kneeling down and looking me in the eyes.

“I wills!” I replied, feeling super proud because I was going to be her good little baby!

“I’ll be an hour at most. Depends on traffic. The actual meeting won’t take long.”

“Otay Mama! Good luck!”

“Thanks baby.” She said, unlocking the front door and blowing me a kiss before she shut it again.

This was the first time Mama had left me alone.

In the past three weeks she hadn’t left the house… or left me alone. Her sister brought us groceries, buh Mama wouldn’t let her in and I didn’t get a chance to see my Auntie on any of the occasions she showed up. I didn’t mind being around Mama all the time, if anything it hurt when she even just left the room, I didn’t know what it would be like if she left the house.

But then Mama got a call from some super important person, telling her she had to go to a meeting about some family thing. I tried asking Mama for more info on wha dis was, buh she wouldn’t tell me. Just said it was a ‘family’ thing… an ‘adult’ thing. I trusted her, so I dropped it pretty quickly.

This meant her leaving the house now though… which I’ve been dreading the past couple of days since she got the important grown up phone call. She promised to be back within the hour, so I focused on my toys instead of the longing for her, now that she was gone. The craving.

It was like a rope connected us. And the more she pulled away, the more it hurt me.

But I had to be strong for Mama. She promised me another chapter of that story she started ages ago, the one I have been super excited for. Only reason I haven’t gotten more of it in three weeks is because Mama has been busy and I’ve been falling asleep in my crib earlier and earlier, so we keep missing time for the story.

I mean… that and the fact I’m too nervous to ask her for more. She’s a super good storyteller, buh I dun wanna bother her. I jus wanna make her happy. She’s probably jus forgot about it, buh thankfully she remembered and promised me another part tonight!

Speaking of those past three weeks, I am getting super better at walking! The strength in my legs is getting better, and I’m able to stand with help from Mama. She keeps giving me these yummy drinks that help me feel stronger, and I think within another week or so I’ll be able to walk without Mama’s help! 

At least I can crawl now, the first week was boring as I needed Mama to carry me everywhere. After that, after Mama started me on these get-stronger drinks, I was gradually able to crawl, which made playing a lot more fun!

We also had lots and lots and lots of snuggling! We watched more movies than ever, usually one every couple of nights, as we snuggled up on the sofa together. Getting to rest my head on her chest, listening to her heartbeat… It was magical. I tried listening to mine, to see what mine sounds like, buh I can’t put my head on my own chest like I can wif Mama’s, so I couldn’t hear anything. Even when Mama showed me how to check my heart wif my wrist, that didn’t work. Mama just told me it must be a super duper special heartbeat because I’m a super duper special baby.

Overall though, the past three weeks have been pretty uneventful. At least until today. This sudden change, and with the absence of Mama now… I was starting to feel a little uneasy. It felt like something within me was being tugged, but I couldn’t figure out what it was, much less fix whatever was wrong with me.

So I focused entirely on playing. As long as I just sat here and played with my toys, Mama would be back in no time… right?

Twenty minutes later… and the tug was getting stronger.

Like… whatever force was trying to pull me away… was increasing in strength every minute.

It was starting to scare me. And no amount of toys or cartoons would help at this point. Because this pull… was starting to hurt. Like actually physically hurt. Like every fibre in my being was being pulled at, pulling me off in a specific direction… towards one corner of the room. There was nothing special about that corner, nothing special about that area of the room… It was just a normal corner. But for some reason, it was as if my soul was being pulled towards it.

And it’s not like I could say it’s the universe saying I’ve been super duper naughty and need corner time. I know this because I’m the bestest, goodest baby for Mama! Three weeks of no tantrums, no complaining, nuffin! I’m always a good girl for Mama, so why would the universe want me in the corner?

Twenty more minutes and the pain was subsiding. Like the dial on whatever it was was slowly being reduced, until it became a slight tingle again, just a slight pull. That was… until I heard a car pull up outside.

Dropping the blocks, I crawled quickly over to the window and pulled the curtains apart an inch or so, just so I could get a peek. Mama told me weeks ago that the curtains aren’t to be opened at all. Somefing about an allergy I have. But a slight peek wouldn’t hurt, would it?

Looking through, I saw Mama’s car in the driveway. Clapping my hands excitedly, I crawled back over to the blocks and sat down on my thickly padded butt again, watching the door intently.

“I’m home…” Mama called out as she unlocked and opened the door, walking in and closing it behind her, locking all the locks and turning to face me. “There’s my precious baby!”

I felt a warmth in my heart as she smiled down at me. Like she was genuinely happy to see me.

So I reached out my arms and did the ‘grabby hands’ motion.

“MAMA! I misseded you! How it go?” I blurted out.

“I missed you too, Princess. It went well. Mama got something left to her by her great Grandma. But we can talk about that another time, as I’m not even sure what I’m going to do with it just yet. No, what I want to know is… how’s my baby?”

“I otay!” I smiled as she dropped her bag by the front door and slipped off her shoes before walking over and climbing down to the floor to sit next to me. “I been playing!”

“Did you have fun? And how was it, being away from Mama?”

“I did! …Buh I missed you.”

“I missed you too, precious. Everything else okay?” She asked, looking concerned.

“Uh huh… why?”

“You look… like something’s bothering you.”

“It nuffin.”

“Baby… you know not to keep secrets from Mummy…” She looked at me with that stern face that always won.

“I… I started feeling owwie.” I stared at the floor, guiltily.

“Owwie? In what way, baby?” She said, pulling me close to her for a hug, resting my head on her shoulder.

“I dunno… it started hurting all over, then it got better. Until you got back.”

“Did it stop when I got home?”

“Uh huh!”

Mama stared off into space and went quiet all of a sudden.

“No… what could have caused…” She mumbled to herself.

“It okay! It gone now, and Mama is home!”

Mama squeezed me tight and kissed the top of my head.

“Good. But this does mean Mama has to do a bit of reading tonight, okay?”

“Otays.”

“But for now, how about we get you in the bath? You’re starting to turn into a stinky baby!”

“I no stinky! I no even messied!”

“Not yet… but you could still do with a bath. So come on, let’s get that cute butt in the bath.”

“Wif bubbles?”

“What kind of monster do you think I am? Giving a precious little baby Princess a bath WITHOUT bubbles?” Mama smiled and kissed my nose, before getting up and holding out her hands.

I giggled and took her hands as she helped me up to my feet, holding on tight as I nervously waddled my way to the bathroom.

As I splashed around in the bath, giggling as I plunged the yellow toy duck under the water only to watch it launch back up out of it, Mama knelt by the side of the bath, scrubbing my back with a sponge.

“Having fun? Remember, don’t make too much of a mess, otherwise Mama will have to clean it all up!” Mama said, as she poured warm water down my back.

Nodding, I continued playing, enjoying the warm water and Mama taking care of me.

I felt so happy in this moment. But then again, I’ve felt happy ever since I woke up three weeks ago. It was all so perfect. I had Mama, I had no worries, an I could jus be baby!

As the ducky launched out of the water again, I found my eyes wandering, distracted by something that had kept catching my eye the past few weeks… but I was too nervous to look at.

I had had plenty of baths since I woke up, and I had noticed it all before, but I was just too… it was like I didn’t want them to be there, like I wanted to pretend they weren’t. But right now, in this moment… I couldn’t keep my eyes off them.

“What’s up, sweetpea?” Mama asked, brushing my cheek with her hand.

“Mama…?” I asked, in that tone kids use when they’re unsure if they’ll get in trouble or not.

“Yes?”

“Wha… wha are those?” I said, pointing to the large scars on my legs.

Scars that went all the way up my legs, fracturing off in all directions. I had the same on my arms too, and my chest. I had noticed them very early on, but it was as if my mind changed its focus every time I looked at them.

“Those? Why those are scars, honey.” She answered, like it was no big deal.

“Why… Why do I have dem?”

“Sometimes when we get hurt, it leaves a mark on our body. Look, Mama has a scar…” She said, pulling open her blouse to reveal a scar on her chest.

“When… When did I get hurt?” I asked.

Suddenly flashes invaded my mind, images that appeared and disappeared before I could focus on them and make out what they were. My head hurt and I quickly dropped my toys and clutched my head.

“Baby… it’s okay… just… look at Mama, okay? Look at Mama. It’s going to be okay. Just focus on Mummy for now, okay?”

I did as Mama said and looked at her, still clutching my head. And as I focused on Mama’s beautiful face, the images quickly went away and the pain subsided.

“It’s okay, beautiful. I’m here. No more big girl thoughts. Just… focus on Mama for now, okay? No more focusing on your body, focus on me…”

My mind felt like it was drifting off, like it was shutting down… being replaced by… warmth… colours… happy feelings…

“I guess we’ll have to try again.” Mama said to herself, as my whole adult self dissolved into a state of pure bliss.

• Like 7
17 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

And it’s not like I could say it’s the universe saying I’ve been super duper naughty and need corner time. I know this because I’m the bestest, goodest baby for Mama! Three weeks of no tantrums, no complaining, nuffin! I’m always a good girl for Mama, so why would the universe want me in the corner?

Hmmmm did the girls mamma use her own life force to tether her? 🤔

17 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Sometimes when we get hurt, it leaves a mark on our body. Look, Mama has a scar…” She said, pulling open her blouse to reveal a scar on her chest.

Was she in the accident as well? did they have a fight in the car? Or shit.... Lady you tried human transmutation didn't you!?

Chapter 6: Knock

“Where were we? Oh yes… the mean man had shunned the Princess and she ran away crying…” Mama said as we snuggled up in my crib together, me nursing a bottle as I rested my head on her shoulder.

She had forgotten to tell me the story last night, the bath was a bit too much apparently so I was put down for an early night. So to make up for it, she had decided to continue it this morning, before I got out of bed. Well mostly because I begged her until she did.

“He was nasty to her!” I called out, proud that I remembered.

“Yes he was, wasn’t he? Right, so the Princess ran back to the castle, crying her little eyes out as she ran through the enormous stone gateway and back into the safety of the castle, quickly rushing into her lavish bedroom. Upon hearing crying, her Mummy, the Queen, rushed into the Princess’ bedroom to see what the matter was. ‘What’s wrong, sweetpea?’ she asked.”

“Hehe, you call me sweetpea too!” I commented.

“I do! Because you are my little sweetpea!”

I giggled and suckled at the yummy milk from my baba.

“Anyway, the Princess was too busy crying to answer, so the Queen rushed over and picked up the small girl, cradling her in her arms and rocking her back and forth, soothing and calming the poor girl down. ‘What happened?’ She asked. ‘There was a man…’ The Princess responded in between sobs. ‘What man? What did he do?’ The Queen asked. ‘He was rude to me and wouldn’t be my friend!’ The Princess answered. ‘Oh baby, not everyone in this world is nice. There are mean people who won’t accept you. I know from experience.’ The Queen said, kissing the Princess on the forehead. ‘You do?’ The Princess replied.”

“Buh she the Queen! She deh bestest!”

“Not everyone thought that, Babykins. Some people, like that man in the town square, had more… nefarious means.”

“Dat means… bad, right?” I asked, unsure as to what neffyrus meant.

“Yes sweetie, it means bad. So as the Queen is comforting the Princess, there’s a knock on the door. A guard informs the Queen there’s a dangerous-looking man outside, wishing to talk to the Queen and Princess.”

“Are… are dey going to go talk to him?”

“The Queen doesn’t want to. She knows the trouble he brings. But the Princess’ kind heart convinces her to at least hear him out. So together, they leave the Princess’ bedroom and walk hand in hand to the throne room. There they see the grizzled man standing there, his evil eyes looking directly at them, following them around the room.”

“Wha he want?” I asked.

“‘I want to take that which you hold most dear.’ The man said. ‘I figured. But you shall never take her from me.’ The Queen replied. ‘Just you wait and see…’ The man said.”

Suddenly the doorbell rang.

“Who dat?” I asked Mama.

“I… I don’t know. You stay in bed, sweetie. I’ll go see who that is, then I’ll come get you out of bed to get you some breakfast. Okay, my little Princess?”

“Only if you continue deh story sooner dis time!”

“Okay baby, I promise we’ll continue it tonight, or tomorrow at the latest.” Mama replied.

I wiggled around in bed as Mama got up and walked out of the nursery, closing the door behind her.

“Oh Agnes. It’s nice to see you.” Mama said.

I could hear their conversation from the nursery, it seemed. So I stayed still so as to not make a noise, and listened carefully, as I wanted to know who was disrupting storytime!

“Dear, I just heard about Susan. I’m so sorry.” A frail-sounding voice replied.

“It’s okay. Thank you though.”

“I know she was very special to you. And taken at such a young age…”

“I… I miss her.” Mama replied.

‘Miss me? I right here!’ I thought to myself.

“She was always so lovely to me and Alf. I miss her too. Do you know what happened? I heard it was a car accident…”

“She… was rammed off the road.”

“Oh no! Do you know who did it?”

“He died on impact too.”

“Oh honey… I’m so sorry. You know I’m always here if you need someone to talk to, right? Us neighbours have to stick together. Shame you don’t have a husband like I do. Alf helps me through everything. Maybe you’ll find one soon, your friend would have wanted that.”

“Thanks Agnes. I appreciate it. But I must be going…” Mama sounded… irritated. Annoyed. I could hear it in her voice.

“It’s no problem, dear. I’m always about. Not much an old soul like me can do these days other than watching telly or chatting to neighbours. How’s the rest of your life going?

“It’s fine. Seriously, I must be going, I’ve got something cooking.” Mama snapped at her.

“Oh sorry dear, I didn’t realise. I’ll let you get to it. Can’t disrupt you improving your cooking skills, the best way to find a husband is to satisfy their bellies!” The old woman said, without a hint of a joke in there.

“Yeah. It was nice seeing you. Oh dear… gotta go, bye Agnes!”

“By…” The door slammed shut before ‘Agnes’ could finish.

The house went silent for a bit.

The only sound I could hear was a distant crunching sound as ‘Agnes’ walked across the gravel, away from the house.

“GRAHHHHHHHHH!” Mama screamed from the living room.

“Mama? Are you okay?” I called out.

Some heavy breaths later, Mama then walked back into the bedroom.

“I’m sorry baby. Just… That woman is lovely, but she’s fucking clueless and infuriating.” Mama said, sitting down on the side of the open crib.

“You said a naughty word…” I said, looking down at the bedding, away from her gaze.

“I’m sorry baby. Mama is just… ugh. How are you anyway?”

“Who was dat?”

“Just one of our neighbours, Agnes. She’s a lovely old woman who has been nothing but friendly since moving here, but… she’s so clueless. She was just here…”

“To talk about me, right?” I asked.

“Yes… I mean…”

“Why did you say you missed me?”

“I… was telling a fib. I just… didn’t want to have to explain everything to her.”

“Explain wha, Mama?”

“I’ll tell you later, sweetie. Promise. For now, let’s get you out of that soggy nappy, then get some brekkie in that little tummy of yours, okay?”

I giggled as she lightly tickled my tummy with her fingers, making my whole body squirm.

“Here comes the train! Choo choo!” Mama said, holding up the spoon full of baby mush up to my mouth. “We need the tunnel to open up…”

Sitting in my large highchair, my legs dangling over the edge, underneath the large tray that sat in front of me with my baby bowl full of breakfast on top of it, I wiggled happily as Mama took care of everything.

And being the super duper good girl I am, I opened my mouth and Mama quickly fed me the delicious mushy food, making sure to catch any of it that dropped on my mouth and putting it in my mouth. I loved it when Mama fed me, she always made the yummiest food and she knew just how to get me to eat it. That silly train… always wins against me.

“Uh oh!” Mama said, pointing down to a spot on my bib, the bib that said ‘Mummy’s lil stinkypants’. Looking down, I saw that she had dropped a bit of food onto it. “Good job Mama put this bib on you! Messy little baby…” She smiled at me, making me feel all good and squirmy inside.

“Wha… wha we do todays, Mama?” I asked.

“What do you want to do, little Princess? We could snuggle… you could play with your toys… the day is ours today.”

“Mama not got any work to do?” I asked her.

“Not today. If you want to play with toys, I may have a quick look through my work whilst you do that, but other than that… nope. I’m all yours, babykins.”

Clapping my hands excitedly, she shovelled one last bite of mush into my mouth, before wiping around my lips with the bib.

“I… I could play wif toys for a bit if you wanna work? Buh den snuggles an another movie later?”

“We’ve done that a lot lately. But if that’s what my little Princess wants, that’s what we’ll do!” Mama said, undoing the tray and moving it out of the way so she could lift me out.

Carrying me out of the kitchen and into the living room, she placed me on the floor in front of the TV and walked away, coming back only a few seconds later with my big box of toys.

Inside it were all sorts. There was this cute toy phone, a big plastic parking garage toy, some dollies, a xylophone… basically any toy that I really enjoyed, we had in this big box. And now the hardest part… picking a toy.

At least… the first toy. I’ll probably make my way through them all eventually, buh it was super duper important which toy I’d play with first. Not only does it matter what toy I think I’ll enjoy most, but then what about saving the toys that give the most fun to the end of playtime, so that I don’t burn out from boredom later? What about the energy levels needed for each toy? I don’t want to be exhausted with a toy that’s physically exhausting early on, that way I won’t have any energy to play with the rest of the toys… which brings me on to the most important point… what about their feelings? I know my dollies don’t mind waiting to be played with. They’re super mature and adulty and understand how difficult dis decision is… buh my big cuddly teddy bear gets really clingy and he gets sad if he’s left til last.

So many hard decisions for such a little baby like me, buh I’m good at stuff like dis, so I quickly picked up my bear, the toy dinosaur, and the phone with eyes on it, whilst also grabbing my tea set, and set up a little tea party for my friends. Thankfully we’ll have enough tea for the dollies later, as they love a good tea party too.

Whilst I was figuring all this out and grabbing the toys I intended to play with first, I turned around to see Mama just sat there on the sofa with her head in her hands, staring at me and smiling.

“Whaaaa?” I asked, wondering why she was doing this.

“It’s just cute.” She replied.

“Wha is? I no cute!”

“You’re adorable. And the way you logically try to decide which toys to play with… you’re still you. The cute, dorky little baby I fell in love with.”

“Of course I’m still me, silly!”

“And I hope that never changes.” Mama said, getting up to go get her books. “...At least any more than it already has…” She mumbled.

I don’t think I was supposed to hear that, but I did. Problem was… I had no idea what she meant by dis. So I shrugged it off and carried on playing with my toys.

Part way into playing, whilst Mama continued looking through her books for like the billionth time… I felt something warm and wet below me…

“Uhhh….” I murmured.

“What’s up, babygirl?” Mama asked, looking up from her books.

“I… fink I leaked…”

“Oh no! Don’t worry about it, it happens to little babies. I think we both got carried away with our own things and silly Mummy forgot to check her baby’s nappy! Why don’t we go get it changed, then we can get snuggled up on the sofa for the afternoon? No more work, no more toys, just snuggles and a movie.”

“Yay!” I cried out, clapping my hands and bouncing up and down… which was a mistake as the leak got worse and the puddle underneath me grew.

“Silly ba…”

Before Mama could finish her sentence, the lights went dark.

Problem was… it wasn’t dark outside. It was still afternoon. The lights weren’t on.

But for some reason, the whole house was plunged into darkness.

Then came the vibrations again, the shaking of the house causing books to fall off the shelf in the corner, causing the TV to fall forward, smashing onto the floor, and causing Mama to fall to her knees, before rushing over and holding me in her arms, protecting me from whatever was causing this earthquake.

“I… need to… get to…” Before Mama could finish her sentence, the house suddenly stopped shaking and the darkness quickly dissipated. The bright sunlight shone through the curtains, just like it had just moments ago, everything came to a standstill… and it was all suddenly… calm.

“Wha… wha was dat?” I asked Mama, looking up at her as she released her protective grip on me.

“I…”

There was a knock at the door.

“I… WHO IS IT?” Mama shouted.

“WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK IT IS?” Shouted a familiar voice from the other side of the front door. “AND WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO THIS TIME?”

• Like 7